Gill Vs Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Who wins

Discuss

i think Gill takes him he is far more powerful than Akuma even though Akuma can do alot of things Gill takes him.

dvampire
He's not far more powerful than Akuma. He never showed any type of feats but split the ocean in halve. Shin Akuma did kill him (with the Shungokusatsu) once, but Gill is immortal. Plus we never saw Gill fight at full power or Akuma, so we will just be guessing right now. But who ever is there watching them fight better take cover because things are going to chaotic. smile

GalacticStorm
look at this link it clearly states that Gill is stronger than Akuma i can provide more links later if you like

http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/showgame2.asp?cGame=Street+Fighter&sortering=ASC

look through this and find Gill Dvamp

once you have click on Gill's theme and read the "top title" smile

GalacticStorm
alright guys who is to say that Shin Akuma isn't Akuma at full potential is there any place stating that Shin Akuma is/isn't his full potential

CorderaMitchell
I think Akuma probably has more devastating moves, but Gill wont die....

dvampire
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
alright guys who is to say that Shin Akuma isn't Akuma at full potential is there any place stating that Shin Akuma is/isn't his full potential

That link is false. Play the video game, pick up Street Fighter: Eternal Challenge, or head to www.shoryuken.com get better information. Gill is more powerful then normal Akuma but not Shin Akuma or Oro at full power. Gill, Akuma, and Oro are the God tiers in street fighter; but they never said who's the most powerful. smile

CorderaMitchell
Its a good mystery.

Whats up smiley man...lol

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Its a good mystery.

Whats up smiley man...lol

Whats up Cordera! smile smile smile

CorderaMitchell
nadda mucho

Darkstorm Zero
I'd side with the Supreme master of the Fist on this one, Shin Akuma has far too much power for Gill to control. And I doubt Gill is actually immortal, His ressurection can only be used once per round, and he can be knocked out of it rather quickly, minimising his lifebar regeneration dramatically.

KO him a second time and he won't be getting up.

CorderaMitchell
yea, the resurrection can be knocked out of right in the beginning of it with a good horizontal( tatsumaki), and I'd rather him to do that sometimes than the ANGEL OF DEATH bs super.

Its worse than bisons SUPER PSYCHO CRUSHER, if you let him do it.

Darkstorm Zero
Indeed, I'd prefer Ressurection to the Seraphic Wing any day of the week.

CorderaMitchell
You mean doing it or having it done on you?

Darkstorm Zero
Having it done to me.

I must admit though, catching and either juggling or stunning your oponent into the Seraphic wing is an awsome if quick way to end a round.

CorderaMitchell
I didn't mind ress. so much, but then again the stupid priority of his moves all over again just spelled cheapness.

GalacticStorm
Dvamp how do you know that website is false if you read through most of the stories in that website alot of it is up to date and corrosponds to what is going on in street fighter now it also delivers accurate data on certain things which happened in stf things which i know to be true.

And i don't care about how good Akuma is in the game we are talking about story continiuity and in the story he could barely handle Ryu on that island.

Now if we were to go by the game i would say that out of all the original ansatsuken fighters the order of who's the best would maybe go something like this

Akuma would be first then Ken THEN Ryu you hear that Ryu would be last he would be the worst he would be the third in the pecking order of things.

but in the Story continuity he is one of the best so you see the totally different contrasting things just becasue akuma or shin akumas great in the game doesn't mean he will rule the roost in Story continuity and i am sorry he doesn't as i said in a previous post if you would like me to supply more website stating that Gill is more powerful then i would be more than willing to do that for you

I agree with you on the fact that we haven't seen Oro's full potential thats because he is holding back just like with Ryu we haven't seen his full potential because he is holding back to certain extents

while the same can't be said about akuma he is the only one that hasn't really been holding back out of all the ansatsukn fighers thats why he can perfom the feats he does i think that Shin Akuma may probably well be his full potential or somewher around it.

While people like Ryu, Gill and Oro i believe are nowher near their's

SaTsuJiN
Who wins

Discuss

i think Gill takes him he is far more powerful than Akuma even though Akuma can do alot of things Gill takes him.

agreed.. Gill pwnz

dvampire
Dvamp how do you know that website is false if you read through most of the stories in that website alot of it is up to date and corrosponds to what is going on in street fighter now it also delivers accurate data on certain things which happened in stf things which i know to be true.

And i don't care about how good Akuma is in the game we are talking about story continiuity and in the story he could barely handle Ryu on that island.

Now if we were to go by the game i would say that out of all the original ansatsuken fighters the order of who's the best would maybe go something like this

Akuma would be first then Ken THEN Ryu you hear that Ryu would be last he would be the worst he would be the third in the pecking order of things.

but in the Story continuity he is one of the best so you see the totally different contrasting things just becasue akuma or shin akumas great in the game doesn't mean he will rule the roost in Story continuity and i am sorry he doesn't as i said in a previous post if you would like me to supply more website stating that Gill is more powerful then i would be more than willing to do that for you

I agree with you on the fact that we haven't seen Oro's full potential thats because he is holding back just like with Ryu we haven't seen his full potential because he is holding back to certain extents

while the same can't be said about akuma he is the only one that hasn't really been holding back out of all the ansatsukn fighers thats why he can perfom the feats he does i think that Shin Akuma may probably well be his full potential or somewher around it.

While people like Ryu, Gill and Oro i believe are nowher near their's

Because I played the video game, and they never stated who's the strongest out of Oro, Akuma, and Gill. smile

CorderaMitchell
They are close, but Akuma and Gill wouldn't simply slap each other around I know that much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.