Who in Marvel is mightier than Big G., Galactus ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Who in Marvel can beat Galactus ?

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos to start off

WOLVERINEFAN
the phoenix

WOLVERINEFAN
sentry has beaten him

Betageuze
and the Beyonder ?

grey fox
Define mightier because the fantastic four beat galactus but they certainly ain't mightier

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by grey fox
Define mightier because the fantastic four beat galactus but they certainly ain't mightier

the fantastic four never beat a fully powered galactus

Betageuze
mightier... to do with relatively less effort a great impact... G. can wipe out whole galaxys .. is this right ?

manjaro
none save, phoenix and LT.. thanos gave him his best shot and knocked him back thru a wall and still siad i know that didnt hurt you at all. so i dont knw when thanos became mightier

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos can't die. he is too powerful

K3VIL
Thanos didn't even hurt him, and very weakned Galactus wiped out him with a wave of his hand.
Thanos can't die thanks to being the 1st favourite of Lady Death.

hoorayforpeepee
the g-unit himself...

eternity/infinity/death, LT, phoenix...not many more.

Phoenix Blaze
Phoenix! Look at my sig.

Xplosive
Mightier:
PF, LT, Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion, Celestail, Franklin Richards powers are mighter. That is probably it. And Thanos was only more powerful when he had HOTU or IG (naturally no way). Well, human with IG would be more powerful.

armandovalles
Sentry has NOT beaten him. Unless its proven with pictures, it is not true.

Beyonder has beaten him.

Phoenix Force or Dark Phoenix can beat him.

Eternity, Death, or Infinity can beat him.

The Dreaming Celestial, Exitar, or TOAA can beat him.

LT can beat him.

Anyone with the infinity gauntlet can beat him.

Thats about it.

True Sinister
Dr Doom

ZephroCarnelian
Armando! I like your new sig!

armandovalles
thanx.

Sentry
Sentry stalemated him. Not beat him.

whirlysplat
Sentry not getting at you, but prove it with pics laughing

armandovalles
Originally posted by Sentry
Sentry stalemated him. Not beat him.

I my opinion word mean nothing to me in th MU without proof. If i believed what everyone said, then I would believe that Exiles Hyperion took down a team of Hercules, Thor, and Galactus all by himself. I know he's strong, but thats just bullsh*t! Same thing w/ Sentry, if he shows me a pic of him stalemating or beating Galactus or whatever he said he did, then ill believe him. Otherwise, Sentry, in my opinion, is full of sh*t!

long pig
Don't call his favorite character full of shit, dude. mad

Sentry's potential is high enough that it isn't far fetched that he stalemated Galactus.

Fanboy
Who is LT? And why is it one time Adam Strange used the infinity gauntlet to destroy all these beings including Galactus did not work on them?

Scoobless
LT = Living Tribunal....... pretty much the most powerful being in the MU..... he judges everything and keeps things in some sort of cosmic order

http://underworld.fortunecity.com/blood/201/marvel/livingtribunal001.JPG
http://comolo.redsectorart.com/images/cosmic/images/livtrib1.jpg

ImmortalOne
LT..
Opened face = Galactus
Half-Opened face = Eternity
Closed face = Death

Am I right ...... or am I right ??

Sentry could not defeat him !!! Not even stalemate him....
Armando said that Sentry is full of sh** ..
ARMANDO !!! I AGREE WITH YOU !!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
LT..
Opened face = Galactus
Half-Opened face = Eternity
Closed face = Death

Am I right ...... or am I right ??

Sentry could not defeat him !!! Not even stalemate him....
Armando said that Sentry is full of sh** ..
ARMANDO !!! I AGREE WITH YOU !!

You're wrong as it is:

The Living Tribunal manifests itself as a being with three faces, which represent the three sides of the Tribunal's personality. Its front face, through which it usually speaks, stands for equity. The completely hooded face on the right side of its head represents necessity, and the half-hooded face on the left side stands for just revenge. All three sides of the Tribunal's mind must be in agreement when judging a case requiring possible action before the Tribunal can intervene.

guy222
Living Tribunal
Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial
Death
MJJ

endrict
My girl again......SG

boriquaking55
Above:

HOTU
IG
LT
UN
Abraxas
Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion (technically the same level as 100% Galactus)
Classic Beyonder/Molecule Man
Infinites

Possibles:

Tiamut/Exitar/Toaa - They are more powerful than the average iteration of Galactus but theoretically should be below 100% Big G. Low and behold, there's always the people who will say that Tiamut is above Galactus or whatnot - but I just think that character has been riddled with PIS recently. Seriously, some of the posters here will eat up anything Marvel serves them, however idiotic or nonsensical it is.

Phoenix Force is a maybe (I'm not even gonna go there)

Lower end abstracts like Chaos/In-betweener are below Galactus as I see it

Full-potential Franklin Richards is doubtful imho. I'd rank him closer to Hyperstorm, Demogorge, & RKT than Big G.

Vishanti/Shuma Gorath/Mephisto/Chthon/Cytorrak can stalemate in their respective realms. Outside they are clearly below

I'm not even going to touch the myriad of uber characters Excalibur has introduced (I'll throw MJJ in there too). That's just one big can of worms and honestly it pisses me off how X-books feel like they can mess with cosmic continuity in general.

Sentry? lol hell no

SuperiorTech
That whole sentry thing is bs but watch were gonna get a flashback or something in the mighty avenger's showing sentry do it.

SpiderGauntlet
Sentry stalemating Galactus sound like a load of BS.

Those who could defeat him are already mentioned.

Abraxas is only stronger than the other dimensional Galacti.

Utrigita
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Possibles:

Tiamut/Exitar/Toaa - They are more powerful than the average iteration of Galactus but theoretically should be below 100% Big G. Low and behold, there's always the people who will say that Tiamut is above Galactus or whatnot - but I just think that character has been riddled with PIS recently. Seriously, some of the posters here will eat up anything Marvel serves them, however idiotic or nonsensical it is.

Who is riddled with PIS Tiamut ore Galactus didn't quiet understand that part of you post els thumb up agreed most of the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.