Rank the actors who have played Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leafar
Here is my rankings of the actors who have played Batman:

1. Christian Bale: he has given the best performance of the Dark Knight. In all aspects he nails the role perfectly, and he has set the standard for any future actors. He is Batman.

2. Val Kilmer: I liked "Batman Forever", and Kilmer was the best Batman until Bale did it. Unlike Keaton, he could take his shirt off in the movie. The physical part of the role is just as important as the mental part; Val was perfect for the role.

3. Michael Keaton: he wasn't great as Batman, but he was good. The main reason to see "Batman" was Jack Nicholson. Keaton is a good actor, but he was not the best choice for the role. At the time, Alec Baldwin would have been perfect.

4. Adam West: yes, from the campy 60's TV show, he is the first Batman for me. I grew up watching Batman reruns. My favorite was the one when he fought the Green Horton (with Bruce Lee as Kato). Actually, he prefectly represents the character...but from the 1950's comic books. Let me add that he should have been given a cameo role in 1989's Batman. Shame on you Tim Burton!

5. The Onstar commercial Batman: I only saw him in two, 30 second commercials, but I liked what I saw. He was Ok...better than my last choice...

6. George Clooney: the man who also killed the Batman franchise. He was beyond bad. He did NOTHING with the role. He looked bored throughout most of the HORRIBLE movie "Batman and Robin". If I saw him walking down the street, I would spit at his feet. Shame on you Clooney....

mr.smiley
I say Christian Bale and Michael Keaton are in a tie.Bale represents the younger,less caustious Batman.Keaton,imo,represents a more quiet and able Batman.I thought Kilmer and Clooney both where a little bleak.

NoFate007
BALE
KEVIN CONROY
KEATON
KILMER
CLOONEY/WEST

I can't remember the Onstar Batman so I won't rate him.

Bale is perfect.
Conroy, tell me when you're watching TAS you don't think the voice is awesome.
Keaton should've buffed up, didn't look the part as much as some others but he did a great job. He's not a dark guy but he pulled off Batman very well I think.
Kilmer wasn't convincing enough for me as Bruce Wayne, but he did good. Its a shame that Joel S. had to screw everything up.
Clooney and West I think are trash and they're tied with just being the worst. West I don't even consider Batman because of that terrible TV show, and Clooney I consider one of the many reasons the franchise failed. He was TOO Bruce Wayne and not nearly enough Batman.

Bale has a great accomplishment on his hands, he has successfully pulled both off to the best degree anyone has.

SpyCspider
My rankings:

As Batman (in uniform and ability to scare the sh*t out of criminals, fight, etc). Kevin Conroy wins easily but if we're talking about more than just voice,

1. Keaton--I still he think he was the epitome of badass. Just the way he glided down and his scowl, his gritty cutting-glass voice. The way he grabbed the muggers in 1989 Batman and said "I'm Batman." His hardcore presence during the Axis Chemicals scene was phenomenal. Set the precedent for all "dark" Batman voices to come (even Conroy's).
2. Bale -- Very scary as well...just a notch below Keaton. He's more of a spook than a badass though. Couldn't really tell the way he was fighting due to bad camera angles. And when he was snarling at Flass hanging upside down, that was kinda forced. So was him shouting "Rachael!!!"
3. Kilmer -- I think he tried to copy Keaton so he wasn't that bad either. Might be tied with Bale just a notch below Keaton. His Batman can fight and has no problems jumping off a ledge and landing smoothy. Voice wan'st as "hardcore" as Keaton's but less "forced" than Bale's.
4. West -- Not a bad Batman for the campy 60s but horrible physique and corny delivery lines were just too "un-modern Batman-like" His boxing and kicking skills were ok if you're dealing with clowns.
5. Clooney -- "Hi Freeze, I'm Batman." ugh. He seemed like a very bored Batman with his crimefighting dedication. Crappy fighting skills too.

As Bruce Wayne, I think Bale and Kilmer had both the looks and tortured persona so they come out on top. Keaton was kind of short...doens't really seem to capture that rich boy image but he seemed most incisive....he's always in deep thought. Clooney was blah as Wayne and as Batman. West acted his Wayne like the way he acted his Batman.

b-dan
1michal keton and thats it

Impediment
Kevin Conroy IS Batman.........bar none. His voice is so awesome it's scary. And Christian Bale is great, too. He has a great physique, and after watching American Psycho he proves that he can act troubles and mental.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Leafar

1. Christian Bale: he has given the best performance of the Dark Knight. In all aspects he nails the role perfectly, and he has set the standard for any future actors. He is Batman.

2. Val Kilmer: I liked "Batman Forever", and Kilmer was the best Batman until Bale did it. Unlike Keaton, he could take his shirt off in the movie. The physical part of the role is just as important as the mental part; Val was perfect for the role.

3. Michael Keaton: he wasn't great as Batman, but he was good. The main reason to see "Batman" was Jack Nicholson. Keaton is a good actor, but he was not the best choice for the role. At the time, Alec Baldwin would have been perfect.

4. Adam West: yes, from the campy 60's TV show, he is the first Batman for me. I grew up watching Batman reruns. My favorite was the one when he fought the Green Horton (with Bruce Lee as Kato). Actually, he prefectly represents the character...but from the 1950's comic books. Let me add that he should have been given a cameo role in 1989's Batman. Shame on you Tim Burton!

5. The Onstar commercial Batman: I only saw him in two, 30 second commercials, but I liked what I saw. He was Ok...better than my last choice...

6. George Clooney: the man who also killed the Batman franchise. He was beyond bad. He did NOTHING with the role. He looked bored throughout most of the HORRIBLE movie "Batman and Robin". If I saw him walking down the street, I would spit at his feet. Shame on you Clooney....

Leafar,you are the man.you are too cool.I have almost the exact same agreements as you do.Yeah Bale is by far the best Batman to have played the role so far.And you are so right,before Batman Begins,Val Kilmer was the best person to have played the role of Batman easily.Hands down,no contest.I also liked Batman Forever the best of the films because Kilmer made a much better Batman than Keaton since he at least came close to fitting the role and had the right physical build for Bruce Wayne.He also was a great Bruce Wayne.He did not get to do much as Batman because he had a corny script to work with with really corny lines.

my rankings would go
1.Bale.
2.Kilmer
3.Onstar Batman
4.West because of the nostalgia memorys he brings back.
5..Keaton.He was the worst casting choice in comicbook history right along with Halle Berry as catwoman because he didnt even come close to looking the part which is an extremely important thing in casting.
6..Clooney.I only say Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history because he was in the first film,otherwise if Clooney was in the first film,then he would easily earn the reward.I mean Keaton could at least act where Clooney could not and the guy is an ugly looking dude.He looks like Eddie Musnter for god sakes!!!.But since he was in such a horrible sequel of a film,I put him behind Keaton.

bakerboy
lets see:

1: Christian bale by far. He is batman.

2: Kevin Conroy. His voice was great.

3: Val Kilmer. I wasnt any impressed by his acting, but at least , he was a good bruce wayne and a decent batman.

4: Michael Keaton/ George Clooney.a drawn. I posted keaton before because he is a better actor, his voice was good and his movies werent so bad as batman and robin was. But both actors were terrible casting choices for the role.

SpyCspider
I know it's off topic, but Mr. Parker..just curious since you did say "come close to looking the part which is an extremely important thing in casting," what did you think of Jennifer Garner as Elektra, Michael Clark Duncan as KingPin, and Ben Affleck as Daredevil? Because I know you ENJOYED Daredevil and Elektra and rank them higher than a lot of other comic book movies (such as Spider-man and 1989 Batman). How do these actors physically fit the role of their characters?

ickeris2003
Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Adam West

bakerboy
Well, im not mr parker but i would love to awnser that. Agree with you that afleck and garner were bad casting choices, but not duncan. He looks the role except because he is black. But its very hard to find an white actor who looks the kingping. Who? I can only think in michael clarke duncan.

Red Superfly
1. Bale - The definitive Bruce Wayne/Batman combo so far.
2. Conroy - A brilliant Batman and Bruce Wayne voice.
3. Keaton - A fantasic Batman but a weaker Bruce Wayne.
4. West - Gets a mention because he portrayed the characters well for the time. And he was comedy gold.
4. Kilmer - A decent Bruce Wayne but a limp Batman.
5. Clooney - Batman is not some sweater wearring cuddly dad.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Red Superfly
4. West - Gets a mention because he portrayed the characters well for the time. And he was comedy gold.

I agree with your list.

bakerboy
I forget to post Adam West before the keaton-clooney drawn. He was good in his time portraying a campy batman.

SpyCspider
Originally posted by bakerboy
Agree with you that afleck and garner were bad casting choices, but not duncan.

hehehe... stick out tongue ,...well, i never said in my post that I thought they were bad casting choices, but since you implied it, then YES, i thought Jennifer Garner totally did not look the part. I actually thought Ben Afflect could've done ok as Daredevil if he didn't act so......Ben Affleck. And I didn't really mind Michael Clark Duncan at all...I thought it was a nice use of artistic license. Daredevil was a mediocre movie in my opinion. Elektra was just disgraceful.

Again, not really on topic.

Kieralinn
Originally posted by Red Superfly

Again in agreement but I will say Clooney could have been a good Bruce Wayne. I mostly blame Schumacher and a horrible script for that whole fiasco.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by SpyCspider
hehehe... stick out tongue ,...well, i never said in my post that I thought they were bad casting choices, but since you implied it, then YES, i thought Jennifer Garner totally did not look the part. I actually thought Ben Afflect could've done ok as Daredevil if he didn't act so......Ben Affleck. And I didn't really mind Michael Clark Duncan at all...I thought it was a nice use of artistic license. Daredevil was a mediocre movie in my opinion. Elektra was just disgraceful.

Again, not really on topic.

Well I personally had no problem with Ben in the role like a lot of people seem to and at least unlike keaton,was tall and muscular like Matt Murdock is suppose to be so why would I have a problem with him in that role? Yeah the reason Bakerboy mentioned for why I liked Clark in his role as Kingpin was because of the reason Bakerboy listed.As far as Garner goes,I always thought they could have gotten someone who looks more like Elektra then she does but Garner was at least a brunette like elektra is and she was sexy as hell in her outfit so I loved her in that role. big grin Now whats her name as Sue Storm is a different story.That was a horrible casting choice,she looks nothing like the part.None of the actors they cast for the roles in that film look like their counter parts from the comicbook so Im not to thrilled about that movie.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kieralinn
Again in agreement but I will say Clooney could have been a good Bruce Wayne. I mostly blame Schumacher and a horrible script for that whole fiasco.

Are you joking? He was just as horrible a choice for Bruce wayne as Keaton was.As I mentioned before,Clooney is an ugly looking dude who looks like Eddie Munster for god sakes!!! and yet he is cast for handsome dude Bruce Wayne? what a total joke.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Clooney is an ugly looking dude who looks like Eddie Munster for god sakes!!! and yet he is cast for handsome dude Bruce Wayne? what a total joke.

LOL! laughing

SpyCspider
Well I personally had no problem with Ben in the role like a lot of people seem to and at least unlike keaton,was tall and muscular like Matt Murdock is suppose to be so why would I have a problem with him in that role? Yeah the reason Bakerboy mentioned for why I liked Clark in his role as Kingpin was because of the reason Bakerboy listed.As far as Garner goes,I always thought they could have gotten someone who looks more like Elektra then she does but Garner was at least a brunette like elektra is and she was sexy as hell in her outfit so I loved her in that role. big grin Now whats her name as Sue Storm is a different story.That was a horrible casting choice,she looks nothing like the part.None of the actors they cast for the roles in that film look like their counter parts from the comicbook so Im not to thrilled about that movie.

coo...nice to know where u're coming from then.

DeVi| D0do
Christian Bale
Micheal Keaton
Val Kilmer
George Clooney

Adam West is in a league of his own laughing

Morning_Glory
Michael Keaton
and Jack Nicholson as Joker

ALL THE BEST

jrodslam
Keaton
Bale
Kilmer
Clooney
west

TMACalicious
1) Christian Bale
2) Michael Keaton
3) Adam West

I won't even bother placing Clooney and Kilmer in the list, IMO, they both killed the franchise.

Joker1237
Keaton is still number one after the movie, Keaton had the better voice and acting skills as Bats.

Bale is number 2.

Kilmer 3

And Adam West 4

And Clooney was not even Batman.

Sileas
not to nit pick, but are we talking bruce wayne or batman, or both?

fer me, it's:
1. Bale
2. Kilmer (mostly on what he did as bruce wayne, not batman)
3. Keaton (better batman than kilmer, lots better, but I need a strong bruce wayne).
4. (blank)

as I only saw the fourth movie once, in the theater, I don't feel right ranking clooney at all. at the same time, though, I don't see it as his fault. He's said to be a very nice guy, and probably didn't fight with schumacher like kilmer did. he did what schumacher told him to do, and what the script told him to do. one wonders what would have happened if kilmer had won some of the fights with schumacher. I assume he didn't win all of them, and may have *lost* all of them---who knows.

oh. west. I do vaguely recall watching some of the tv show as a kid...reruns at that point, of course. I've got gray hair, but it's premature. smile I suppose they did what they wanted to at the time, and made the show what they wanted to, but as time has passed and we here in june of 2005 are looking at that show, it isn't batman. it's about the exact opposite of what most of us want to see from batman. the way we want to see batman I think is summed up in the scene from the movie where we are looking right at a thug and then there is a crunch and he vanishes from view and all is silent again. like a scene from the beginning of jaws where the woman in the water is looking all around, then feels a brief but strong pull on her leg, then feels down her leg and finds that her leg....um, well, she just got a below-the-knee amputation.

Mr Parker
Something else I forget to mention Leafar on how we seem to have the same agreements about the Batman actors and how Kilmer was the better choice over keaton.We seem to have a lot of the same views because I also had those exact same thoughts you did about Keaton back then that Alec Baldwin would have been a much better choice for the role back then since he is not only a great actor but also he at least had the right look and physical build that Batman has.

pr1983
Originally posted by TMACalicious
1) Christian Bale
2) Michael Keaton
3) Adam West

I won't even bother placing Clooney and Kilmer in the list, IMO, they both killed the franchise.

I gotta agree with you... they did imo... Kilmer hasnt had a good movie since The Doors ffs...

Originally posted by Joker1237
Keaton is still number one after the movie, Keaton had the better voice and acting skills as Bats.

Bale is number 2.

Kilmer 3

And Adam West 4

And Clooney was not even Batman.

He(Keaton) was more mature, older and wiser and so on imo... he was a different Batman to Bale's...

Bat Dude
Ok, here is how I see it....

1. Keaton: He played the role perfectly, nuff said.

2. Bale: I just saw the Begins movie today and even though I love Burton's flicks, it was better. Bale played one hell of a Wayne, and pulled off a real good Bats.

3. West: He did a great Batman of that time, but isn't the best "fighter" or vengeful Bruce or Bats.

4. On-Star Batman: Yes I think the On Star commercial Batman did a better job at being a dark, tormented Bats, but it never showed a Bruce scene at all.

5. Kilmer: Better than Mr. ER. He was a good Wayne, got the chicks to go see the movie. Terrible at Bats though.

6. Clooney: Remember what I said for Keaton? He's the exact opposite.

Notice I didn't include Conroy or R.R. I consider them voice talent, not actors.

blaise
Christian Bale, Val Kilmer..........those boyz are hot as batman ..i love geoge clooney as well but not as batman

cameron666
I will post my favorite batmans and bruce waynes

Batmans

1. Michael Keaton. In my opinion, the perfect batman, although not a good Bruce Wayne.

2. Christian Bale. Nailed the role almost as good as Keaton.

3. Val Kilmer. Not that he was bad, but he wasn't as good as the above two.

4. George Clooney. Horrible batman.

Bruce Waynes:

1. George Clooney. I actually thought he was the best outside the suit. He had a good voice for it, plus he looked the part ok.

2. Christian Bale

3. Keaton

4. Kilmer

DrGrood
The first and second actors to play Batman onscreen are missing from pretty much everybody's list. They should not be left out just because their films were in black and white any more than William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton should be forgotten as "Doctors" because their TV episodes were too.

The 1943 BATMAN serial introduced the grandfather clock batcave entrance as well as the batcave itself, and the "skinny" Alfred, among a lot of other things and shouldn't be forgotten. It is also the only film in which Robin was actually portrayed by a kid, as he was originally conceived.

Lewis Wilson, the original and defining screen Batman, Harvard accent and all, is a very entertaining hero, and isn't bad at all at playing a lazy, spoiled Bruce Wayne or his third persona, prize fighter Chuck White. He clearly is having fun playing the role and for those who are not into the dark and gloomy Batman he is just right, enjoying himself without going over the top as Adam West did.

Robert Lowery, the second Batman who was featured in BATMAN AND ROBIN (1949) plays the part with a perpetual scowl which makes him resemble Michael Keaton sometimes, but it's clear that the expression is due to his being terribly uncomfortable appearing in what may be the worst costume ever to appear in a Hollywood film. His expression looks every bit "this is going to ruin my career" and he was right. He never got a decent role afterward and cursed the part till the end of his days.

I think it's interesting that both the serial and the film that were entitled BATMAN AND ROBIN are turkeys.

I would rank the Batmen:

Lewis Wilson (to me a Batman story works best in the period in which he was created, and this characterization still resonates as the "real" Batman with me)
Adam West (as I said, he looks like he goes over the top sometimes when you watch him as an adult but he always played the part so that to kids it would look sincere; a brilliant choice, really)
Kevin Conroy
Michael Keaton (Did OK with what he was given; I think his first film was boring and second spectacularly ugly)
Val Kilmer
George Clooney (I thought he was supposed to be the Green Hornet?)
Robert Lowery (not entirely his fault; how could he know his costume would be made by an apparent amateur, and that the director would just let it go?)

Haven't seen the new guy yet.

There has been speculation at the Serial Squadron, where fans of a lot of the original superhero films hang out, that Kane Richmond, who played Spy Smasher, would have made the best Batman of his time. I think he would have done fine. Pity Frankie Darro, who appeared in PHANTOM EMPIRE in 1935, and several other serials as a boy, would have been too old to play Robin, he would have been perfect for the role.

brett
i dont recognize half these names i no the movie ones but wut i really no is that the actor who played batman in the new one, batman begins, tho it was one of the best ones, he was the WORST batman, whoever casted him did a horible job, his actin wasnt that bad but his appearance was terrible. all the batmans were casted first by their mouth, u need full lips to b batman n thats not on some homo shit

Sygmatus
Here's how I see it:

Christian Bale, I thought his Bruce Wayne was one of the best I've seen yet, and he managed to make the him and Batman seem different enough.

Michael Keaton, While not who I would've chosen to play Batma because he doesn't have the look, he's actualy a REALLY REALLY good Batman and an excellent Bruce Wayne.

Lewis Wilson,Now, Im kinda disappointed that no one seems to give him his very much due credit as THE first Batman ever!!!.In 1943, he did an excellent job as Bruce and Batman.For a Character who was then, only four years old, I doubt anyone could've done better.He had the look, The Physique, and for a Boxer, he was a surprisingly good actor!.

Robert Lowery, The same Goes for him too, He doesn't seem to get his due credit either.His portrayal of Batman, for the time, was spot on.Granted, the 1949 serial was a touch campy, that was the style of the comic in that period.

Val Kilmer, Im sorry, but Batman forever wasn't that bad of a movie, and Val Kilmer wasn't that bad at Batman.Just...His Bruce Wayne seemed rather...Dark...Too much Batman for the character.

and then..do I really gotta say it?...Gorge Clooney...Boy...This guy...man, did he ruin Batman.He smiled the whole movie, he looked old for a character in his late 20's, and HIS FRIGGIN' HEAD KEPT WOBBLING!!!...that's all I care to talk about that concoction of a movie.

But seriously, I wish people would start giving Lewis Wilson more credit.

JackN
No one who has played Batman was perfect, but some were certainly better than others. These are my rankings of 5 of the guys I have seen play the role.

1. Michael Keaton - Keaton played an excellent Batman and a very good Bruce Wayne. He was handsome, but not a pretty boy like some of the others. To me, Wayne should be good looking but not a pretty boy like Clooney, Bale, and Kilmer. On the down side, Keaton was a bit on the skinny side. He needed to bulk up some. Also, it is probably easier to rank him number 1 since he was in the 1989 "Batman", which is, without a doubt, the best Batman movie. It certainly did better the box office than the others. It was the top movie of 1989, while "Batman Begins" was the fifth best of the summer of 2005. I mean, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory beat it out!

2. Val Kilmer - Kilmer did a pretty job considering the script he had. I am sure he would have played a better Batman with a better script, but then again, if there had been a better script Keaton would have decided to be in Batman Forever I bet.

3. Christian Bale - I was not too crazy about Bale. He did not do a outright bad job, but it does not help that in real life he comes across as a jerk. It also does not help that Batman Begins was not that good. It tried to improve the series by focusing more on Batman, which is commendable, but it was soooo boring!

4. Adam West - The main reason I don't care for West as Batman is I don't like the campy 60's Batman. It just wasn't Batman.

5. George Clooney - Just not a good Batman, though give him credit for taking on Batman and Robin - a bad movie. I think it hurt his acting career for a little while.

Knightfall93
Bale
Bale
Bale
Bale
West
Keaton

They're all the guys who've actually played THE Batman, right?

Knightfall93
Originally posted by JackN
No one who has played Batman was perfect, but some were certainly better than others. These are my rankings of 5 of the guys I have seen play the role.

1. Michael Keaton - Keaton played an excellent Batman and a very good Bruce Wayne. He was handsome, but not a pretty boy like some of the others. To me, Wayne should be good looking but not a pretty boy like Clooney, Bale, and Kilmer. On the down side, Keaton was a bit on the skinny side. He needed to bulk up some. Also, it is probably easier to rank him number 1 since he was in the 1989 "Batman", which is, without a doubt, the best Batman movie. It certainly did better the box office than the others. It was the top movie of 1989, while "Batman Begins" was the fifth best of the summer of 2005. I mean, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory beat it out!

2. Val Kilmer - Kilmer did a pretty job considering the script he had. I am sure he would have played a better Batman with a better script, but then again, if there had been a better script Keaton would have decided to be in Batman Forever I bet.

3. Christian Bale - I was not too crazy about Bale. He did not do a outright bad job, but it does not help that in real life he comes across as a jerk. It also does not help that Batman Begins was not that good. It tried to improve the series by focusing more on Batman, which is commendable, but it was soooo boring!

4. Adam West - The main reason I don't care for West as Batman is I don't like the campy 60's Batman. It just wasn't Batman.

5. George Clooney - Just not a good Batman, though give him credit for taking on Batman and Robin - a bad movie. I think it hurt his acting career for a little while. The reason BB did badly was that it came after the travesty that was Joel Shitmaker

WrathfulDwarf

5. George Clooney - Just not a good Batman, though give him credit for taking on Batman and Robin - a bad movie. I think it hurt his acting career for a little while.

You're clueless....nuff said.

Knightfall93
How the hell can ANYONE put Bale and West behind Kilmer and keaton? Dude, what the hell haver you been smoking/snoting/taking in tablet form...

Scarecrow756
1. Christen Bale- the true and best Batman of my genration.
2. Micheal Keaton- an excellent Batman and an okay Bruce Wayne. His performance in Batman Returns made him a brillenty portrayed Batman and Bruce Wayne. Particully my favourite scene with him is the Catwomen and Batman confrention at the end of the film, before she dies. Greating acting there by Keaton.
3. Kevin Conroy- great voice, sounds just like an dark Batman should.

Knightfall93
Kevin who? CHECK YOUR PMS< SCARECROW!

Scarecrow756
Sorry wrong spelling, I meant Kevin Conroy, the guy who does the voice for Batman for the B:TAS

Mr Parker
why the hell do people around here feel the need to go and resurrect old dead threads that have been buried for over a year? roll eyes (sarcastic) mad mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You're clueless....nuff said.

yep so true. big grin JackN sure is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JackN
I like Adam West, but the reason he was not a good batman was the series not him really. It is hard to tell how good of Batman he would have been if he got to play the Batman of the recent movies. But in any case, he was of the Batman of the 60's show, which was not that good.

As far as Bale and Kilmer, Kilmer is just more likeable than Bale. It is hard to rank Bale highly because I have heard talk about playing the part. He is a bit of arrogant prick.

Keaton is not perfect, but he is the best so far.

Cascador
1)Michael Keaton The best batman!
2)Christian Bale close tie with Keaton...he has potential to surpass him
3)Adam West at least it was funny...it was a ridiculous show but at least it was entertaining
4)Val Kilmer stupid macho batman!
5)George Clooney horrible actor...horrible film

atharpina
As far as Bale and Kilmer, Kilmer is just more likeable than Bale. It is hard to rank Bale highly because I have heard talk about playing the part. He is a bit of arrogant prick.

What do you mean? I don't remember seeing anything where Bale came across as arrogant..or a prick.

Knightfall93
I like Adam West, but the reason he was not a good batman was the series not him really. It is hard to tell how good of Batman he would have been if he got to play the Batman of the recent movies. But in any case, he was of the Batman of the 60's show, which was not that good.

Keaton is not perfect, but he is the best so far. Aren you a moron or what!? B66 is the 2nd greatest Bat film, matched only by the GLORIES of Begins. I read a few bale things in Empire etc and saw him on some extras, how's he arrogant or, er... prick-ish?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Aren you a moron or what!? B66 is the 2nd greatest Bat film, matched only by the GLORIES of Begins. I read a few bale things in Empire etc and saw him on some extras, how's he arrogant or, er... prick-ish?

Yeah B66 is definetely the 2nd greatest Bat film.arrogant or prickish,yeah,whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) at least Bale wasnt the half bald short runt out of shape man like the laughable keaton was. laughing

Scarecrow756
I agree with you Mr Parker that Christen Bale was the best Batman and Batman Begins is the best Batman film. But do not diss Micheal Keaton because I believe that he was a brilliantly portrayed Batman in both Batman and Batman Returns. Oh and one more thing Parker try and respect other people`s opinions ok.

JackN
I remember Bale talking about Batman Begins as the movie was about to come out. He said that others did not play Batman right at all, but he he did. And I thought his tone was a bit prickish.

Scarecrow756
He said in an interview that after he finshed reading Arkham Asylum he was inspired to portray Batman in a really dark maner and take the chracter back to his dark roots.

JackN
Bale may have said that too, Scarecrow, but he also said he thought he was the best and the others just were not right.

systemshock2
1) Keaton, even with the age and body difference he still was Batman and Bruce Wayne. With less upfront qualities he still brought more to the role than any other actor.
2) Bale. I really liked him too in the movie, but I'm still waiting until he does the sequel to solidify it.
3) Kilmer. Asolutely an awesome Wayne, a little less stronger as Batman. He almost looked bored as Batman towards the end of the movie, though it was good to finally see Batman smile at least once.
4) Clooney. Horrible Wayne, even worse Batman. What a joke. It was Clooney all the way and never Batman at all.

I'm not even going to include West because I suppose this is taking into consideration Batman as a serious role.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I agree with you Mr Parker that Christen Bale was the best Batman and Batman Begins is the best Batman film. But do not diss Micheal Keaton because I believe that he was a brilliantly portrayed Batman in both Batman and Batman Returns. Oh and one more thing Parker try and respect other people`s opinions ok.

dont know how to tell you this but dishing keaton is allowed.. roll eyes (sarcastic) I agree with you that he portrayed a good Batman but he was just a HORRIBLE Bruce Wayne.again many people could not take him seriously as Bruce wayne because unlike Kilmer,he didnt even come close to fitting a role.If you cant even come close to fitting the role of the character,you bring no credibility to the role.Keaton did not because he was so miscats in that role.Thank god for Nolan in casting Bale.

jediknight337
1.Keaton
2.Bale
3.West
4.Kilmer
5.Clooney

bakerboy
1: Bale, He is batman and he is Bruce Wayne. Enough said.

2: Kilmer, he was bland as batman but he looked the character and played a good bruce wayne.

3: tie between keaton and clooney. Keaton didnt look the part and played a goofy bruce wayne with memory problems. Clooney played himself as batman and wayne, and that was a joke.

Also, Kevin Conroy was a great voice to batman and Adam West was a good campy batman in the 60s show.

bakerboy
And about another issue, i have never seen Bale saying anything negative towardas the another actors and movies. he has been always respectful with the another actors, and the only thing that he said was that he want to play his own batman , more based in the comics and graphic novels and nothing to do with the another portrayals. And i think that is a intelligent way of take the job.

Scarecrow756
I do not believe he said anything that harsh.

JackN
It does not matter if you believe it or not, Scarecrow. He still said it.

atharpina
Yeah, I agree with Scarecrow. It's hard to believe he said something so blatantly self-absorbed. Everything other interview I've seen him do he was very humble and respectful.

Mr Parker

Keaton is not perfect, but he is the best so far.

Your right,Bale is not perfect but he is the best to have played him so far. stick out tongue

Etrigan
1. Bale. Got it in every aspect.
2. Conroy. Only a voice, but despite that, it was perfect!
3. Keaton. Not so good appearance wise... but the personality was well captured.
4. Kilmer. No, no, no. Just, all wrong. Too macho.
5. Clooney. Duh.

Knightfall93
It does not matter if you believe it or not, Scarecrow. He still said it. No, he didnt. You have a warped mind...

JackN
Yea, that's it Knightfall93. Since you don't want to believe he said it, that must mean I have lost my mind. Very logical conclusion there.

Knightfall93
I seriously doubt he would, he seems to be very humble and genuinely a very good person... where DID you see that?

JackN
I saw him say it on television, doing an interview. I don't remember which station, but I distinctly remember him saying it because I was surprised to hear it. But I give him credit for being honest. A lot of people think they are the best, but would never say so. At least he was forthright about it. This doesn't make him a bad guy; lots of actors in Hollywood have inflated egos. They constantly hear how wonderful they are. For example, people on this site talk about what an amazing Batman Bale is. Can you competely blame them for some arrogance on their part?

Knightfall93
Not really... Jesus, Jack nicholson's hea's the size of an elephant's mutated arse... he was still prmiscuous when he was about 60...

JackN
I was not defending Nicholson. He my be a jerk himself. But the difference is, as far as Batman is concerned, Nicholson played a bad guy. So if he is a jackass, then good. His character is a jackass.

Knightfall93
LOL, sure...

bakerboy
Sorry, but i dont believe in Bale saying that he was the only one who did the job right, because i have seen some interviews in diferent tv channells and magazines and Bale was very respectfull with the another batman movies, saying that he only wanted to do his character closer to the comics and graphic novels.

Knightfall93
I went and flicked through an Empire issue today to see if JackN was right and actually there was a bit of Bale saying he respected the other BAtman actors very much and it would be hard to top the act of Keaton... so there!

Cascador
Hard to top Keaton hey...well gotta say, the guy knows what he's talking about....hard but not impossible I would saywink

Knightfall93
Evidentky not impossible, in fact, he's already done it!

WrathfulDwarf
Well, is time to post my ranking...get ready for some surprises....

1. Christian Bale- No Contest! The best Batman and the best Bruce Wayne EVER! Incredible performance by the man. He capture the spirit and mystery of Batman and humbleness and emotions of a young Bruce Wayne. Top quality!

2. Clark Bartram- WHO???? That's right! Surprise why Bartram is on second spot instead of Keaton? Well, if you have seen Batman: Dead End and Worlds Finest you couldn't possibly disagree with his performance. The classic Year One suit he wears, his Batman pose, his voice, and his acting looks straight out of the comic books. Bartram captures a style of Batman that can be found only the comics. Fantastic!

3. Michael Keaton- Keaton's Batman came at a time in which Batman was known for the campy/comedic/cheesy 60's tv show and Superfriends cartoons. When the WB re-invented the character for a more original darker looking hero the man had to be Keaton. There was no other choice at that time. Keaton's performance brought a different yet original image of Batman.

4. Adam West- Say what you want about the man. No matter how much you might hate this colorful and corny Batman he's still among the favorites. Sorry but I love the man! As a kid I grew up watching this Batman and even now that I feel different about him...his still very memorable. Kinda like a guilty pleasure.

5. George Clooney- Why would Clooney be above Kilmer? (WD have you lost your marbles???) let me explain. Despite his terrible performance and horrifice dialogue. There is something that Clooney did as Bruce Wayne that neither of the previous Wayne's had done before. And that was his chemistry with Alfred Pennyworth. While Alfred was in his dead bed Clooney transform the character of Bruce into a loving caring human being. He show emotions and concern for those Alfred. A terrible Batman indeed but as Bruce Wayne....it was good.

6. Val Kilmer- A blond Bruce Wayne? Bat nipples? The lame one liners? Sure, Kilmer and Clooney are tied...but is not the same. Kilmer was below average. Unlike Clooney's Bruce Wayne, Kilmer's performance of Bruce was tormented, at times confused character. Plus they had to introduce Robin to help. Weak...

There is also Lewis Wilson but I can't really rank him just yet. And no this is NOT a definitive list. It might change as time goes by. As of now...this is my ranking. Also...

Best Batman voice in a cartoon:

Kevin Conroy
Bruce Wayne
Olan Saule

Worst Batman voice in a cartoon:

Rino Romano....The Batman cartoon SUCKS!!!!

bakerboy
Well, bale looks like a fine person, althougth i desagree with his opinion about Keaton.

Knightfall93
Wrathful, a very good list there.... except West is always no2 behind Bale

bakerboy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well, is time to post my ranking...get ready for some surprises....

1. Christian Bale- No Contest! The best Batman and the best Bruce Wayne EVER! Incredible performance by the man. He capture the spirit and mystery of Batman and humbleness and emotions of a young Bruce Wayne. Top quality!

2. Clark Bartram- WHO???? That's right! Surprise why Bartram is on second spot instead of Keaton? Well, if you have seen Batman: Dead End and Worlds Finest you couldn't possibly disagree with his performance. The classic Year One suit he wears, his Batman pose, his voice, and his acting looks straight out of the comic books. Bartram captures a style of Batman that can be found only the comics. Fantastic!

3. Michael Keaton- Keaton's Batman came at a time in which Batman was known for the campy/comedic/cheesy 60's tv show and Superfriends cartoons. When the WB re-invented the character for a more original darker looking hero the man had to be Keaton. There was no other choice at that time. Keaton's performance brought a different yet original image of Batman.

4. Adam West- Say what you want about the man. No matter how much you might hate this colorful and corny Batman he's still among the favorites. Sorry but I love the man! As a kid I grew up watching this Batman and even now that I feel different about him...his still very memorable. Kinda like a guilty pleasure.

5. George Clooney- Why would Clooney be above Kilmer? (WD have you lost your marbles???) let me explain. Despite his terrible performance and horrifice dialogue. There is something that Clooney did as Bruce Wayne that neither of the previous Wayne's had done before. And that was his chemistry with Alfred Pennyworth. While Alfred was in his dead bed Clooney transform the character of Bruce into a loving caring human being. He show emotions and concern for those Alfred. A terrible Batman indeed but as Bruce Wayne....it was good.

6. Val Kilmer- A blond Bruce Wayne? Bat nipples? The lame one liners? Sure, Kilmer and Clooney are tied...but is not the same. Kilmer was below average. Unlike Clooney's Bruce Wayne, Kilmer's performance of Bruce was tormented, at times confused character. Plus they had to introduce Robin to help. Weak...

There is also Lewis Wilson but I can't really rank him just yet. And no this is NOT a definitive list. It might change as time goes by. As of now...this is my ranking. Also...

Best Batman voice in a cartoon:

Kevin Conroy
Bruce Wayne
Olan Saule

Worst Batman voice in a cartoon:

Rino Romano....The Batman cartoon SUCKS!!!!

Desagree with you. Batman version by Tim Burton wasnt in a time when batman was knowed for the campy tv show and the superfriends tv show. For that time, he as as dark as in his origin. In almot 70 years of batman story, the characters has many interpretations. In the 30s and 40s he was dark and sinister. In the 50s and 60s he was campy, but from the first 70s , with Neal Adams and other artists and in the 80s with Frank Miller darknight and Allan Moore the kilking joke, among others, batman was a dark character again, Burton take that dark tone of the 80s comics and show it in his movie. But Burton didnt invent it, it was in the comics for that time.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by bakerboy
Desagree with you. Batman version by Tim Burton wasnt in a time when batman was knowed for the campy tv show and the superfriends tv show. For that time, he as as dark as in his origin. In almot 70 years of batman story, the characters has many interpretations. In the 30s and 40s he was dark and sinister. In the 50s and 60s he was campy, but from the first 70s , with Neal Adams and other artists and in the 80s with Frank Miller darknight and Allan Moore the kilking joke, among others, batman was a dark character again, Burton take that dark tone of the 80s comics and show it in his movie. But Burton didnt invent it, it was in the comics for that time.

In the Comic Book Market Batman always possess the dark mood character. For the mainstream popularity of the late 80's Batman was still consider that cheesy, humoristic, colorful, and superhero of the sixties. Not everyone knew about Miller' and Adam's work except comic book fanatics. As I said...WB had to attrack a new wave of fans for the franchise to kick off...so in a way they had to re-invent the character for the mainstream movie goers.

Knightfall93
Yep, I just hate people who STARE at me when I buy comics in town... Jesus, those ignorant imbeciles!

Scarecrow756
I don`t have any problems when buying comics, like people staring. I just get lectures from people on how I waste my money buying them.

Knightfall93
LMAO... I never got tat... just annoying staring people who take the piss!

Impediment
#1-Kevin Conroy, the voice actor from the animated series. Hands down.

Knightfall93
He didnt act as Batman though, did he? Who says he'd have been good as Batman in a film?

Etrigan
Still. If he looked anything like Bruce Wayne, he would've been the best.

Knightfall93
Does anyone know what he looks like?

roughrider

I generally agree. Christian Bale is the best. Val Kilmer had great potential, but left early. Michael Keaton was underrated, and convinced me through his acting. The 1960's TV show and the 1940's movie serials I put in a lower category.
But your suggestion that Alec Baldwin in his prime would have been a great Batman - I don't think so. He got to play The Shadow, and screwed it up completely, along with the director.

Knightfall93
hey, am west owns all (except Bale)

Etrigan
I saw a clip on YouTube that made me laugh so much... Adam West.

Linkage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLCJMu_ildo

It just makes me crack up for no particular reason.

Knightfall93
Oh... my... GOD!

Scarecrow756
The guy looks like he been possed badly.

Knightfall93
that's... different?

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by roughrider
IBut your suggestion that Alec Baldwin in his prime would have been a great Batman - I don't think so. He got to play The Shadow, and screwed it up completely, along with the director.

Leave The Shadow alone. Its a great film.

But yes Baldwin wouldn't have done a good Batman- Bruce Wayne yes, as him and Lamont Cranston are similiar characters but not Batman.

Dark Shazam93
I've never seen The Shadow... what's it about?

Scarecrow756
I think the Shadow was a hero who was created around Bob Kane`s time. He was a dark hero who used to kill criminals in bad ways and was an inspiration for Batman.

01ZERO
1. MICHEAL KEATON BATMAN RETURNS 1992
2. ADAM WEST BATMAN 1966
3. KEVIN CONROY JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED 2006
4. WILL FRIENDLE BATMAN BEYOND 2001
5. CLARK BARTRAM WORLDS FINEST 2004
6. ROBERT LOWERY BATMAN AND ROBIN 1949
7. LEWIS WILSON THE BATMAN 1943
8. CHRISTIAN BALE BATMAN BEGINS 2005
9. UNKOWN ACTOR ONSTAR COMMERICAL ????
10. RINO ROMANO THE BATMAN 2006
11. VAL KILMER BATMAN FOREVER 1995
12. GEORGE CLOONEY BATMAN & ROBIN 1997

HellMaster93
Why the Hell is Bale behind loads of poofs?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Leave The Shadow alone. Its a great film.

But yes Baldwin wouldn't have done a good Batman- Bruce Wayne yes, as him and Lamont Cranston are similiar characters but not Batman.

To say that Baldwin wouldnt have done a great Batman is ludicrise.He is a great actor,far more accomplished than Keaton is.a very diverse and flexible actor capable of doing comedy and drama.are you forgetting he did the lead role on broadway a few years ago in a streetcar named desiree? thats a complicated and tough role to do and he had to do it on stage where you dont have the same luxary of screwing up a line like you do on film.In film,if you screw up a line,you can just reshoot it all over again where in a play,you screw up a line and the whole play is screwed.whats Keaton ever done on broadway on stage? nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic) Baldwin would easily have been a far better BRuce wayne/Batman than keaton was any day of the year.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Why the Hell is Bale behind loads of poofs?

Look at who the poster was that put him behind all those doofs.that guy was a troll who got banned.He's just one of those Keaton/Burton lovers like that Batman Returns guy was who is just jeoulous of the truth that Bale was a far better choice for Batman than Keaton was and is jeoulous that so many Batman fans have taken to Batman Begins. big grin

HellMaster93
HE POSTED ON MORE THAREDS THAN ME!!!!! LOL... AND HE HAD A LITTLE ADDICVTION TO WRITING IN ILLITERATE BLOCK CAPITALS LIKE THIS WITH BULLSHIT HAMDRITENG!

Mr Parker
YOU NOTICED THAT HUH? Yeah i cant believe we had a poster here in the batman section that posted on more threads than YOU. laughing

HellMaster93
LOL! I'm the guy who posts on just about every thread and then he came along... if he comes back as a sock or if its a temp ban, I'll throw myself off the Tower of London!

Jigsaw13
I agree with Lefarand on this one. My rankings go

1) Bale-The best Batman ever easily because of his performance and he fit the part. No 2) Val Kilmer because like Leafar said,he fit the part which is very important.
3) Its a toss up between Keaton and Clooney, they both sucked. keaton because he acted nothing like Bruce Wayne and he didnt even come close to fitting the role like Leafar said, he was such a horrible choice. As for Clooney, he just sucked because he looks nothing like Bruce wayne either and his acting was just terrible.

smiley8
But keaton made a good batman so there isn't really a contest between him and clooney.

HellMaster93
Keaton was OK...

smiley8
definitly better than clooney!

HellMaster93
Definitely... yes

Madacapa

If I saw Clooney walking down the street, first I would ask for an autograph, and after I got it I would spit in his face for killing the Batman franchise! DAMN YOU TO HELL, CLOONEY! DAMN YOU!!!!! mad

systemshock2
Originally posted by Madacapa
If I saw Clooney walking down the street, first I would ask for an autograph, and after I got it I would spit in his face for killing the Batman franchise! DAMN YOU TO HELL, CLOONEY! DAMN YOU!!!!! mad

You might like this then. I read somewhere that Clooney was quoted as saying that if any fan ever stops him and comments to him about how much Batman & Robin sucked, he'll apologize for it and refund to them the price of the movie ticket right then and there lol. I wonder if anyone has ever tried this?

HellMaster93
Yeah, I heard he did that. He genuinely apologised for it and everything. I would definitely ask for an autograph...

Madacapa
I would tell Clooney that my ticket cost me $1,000.00, and he would have to pay it! I can't wait to meet him.

Allow me to ammend Leafar's list:

6. The "Birds of Prey" Batman: an actor dressed like Batman appeared in their first episode for less than 30 seconds. He was chasing the Joker. He had no lines, because he was just running, but his performance was a million times better than #7...

7. George Clooney: the man who also killed the Batman franchise. He was beyond bad. He did NOTHING with the role. He looked bored throughout most of the HORRIBLE movie "Batman and Robin". If I saw him walking down the street, I would spit at his feet. Shame on you Clooney....

HellMaster93
Don't spit, dude... or you'll miss out on your 10 grand!

A.J
I think Bale as number 1 and then Kilmer at number 2, i just dont think the others done a good enough bruce, kilmer was good but but not as good Bale. big grin

HellMaster93
You forgot ADAM WEST...

Scarecrow756
And Micheal Keaton....

HellMaster93
And George Clooney... stick out tongue

A.J
i dont know whos best it was my uncle who said it, nick you think my grammer and spelling is that good stick out tongue

HellMaster93
ROFLMAO!

A.J
ROFLMAO! laughing

HellMaster93
evil face

A.J
evil face

HellMaster93
laughing

A.J
laughing out loud

HellMaster93
mad

katie_girl09
I remember Bale talking about Batman Begins as the movie was about to come out. He said that others did not play Batman right at all, but he he did. And I thought his tone was a bit prickish.
If he did in fact say that, then he is an arrogant prick...

TK1
Clooney-10/10

stick out tongue

The Joker#1
1. Christian Bale
2. Michael Keaton
3. Val Kilmer
4. Adam West
5. George Clooney

Mr Parker
Originally posted by katie_girl09

Yeah although I dont think there was anything wrong with him saying that the others did not play him right at all-He has a right to say that because they all SHOULD be criticised for their performances,if he really did say that he did it right,thats being an arrogant prick and a comment like that is uncalled for.The more appropriate thing for him to have said would be I am going to do my best not to make the same mistakes they did and to the best of my abilitys play him right because none of the others did play him right.That way he is not being arrogant I dont think.

katie_girl09
Yeah although I dont think there was anything wrong with him saying that the others did not play him right at all-He has a right to say that because they all SHOULD be criticised for their performances,if he really did say that he did it right,thats being an arrogant prick and a comment like that is uncalled for.The more appropriate thing for him to have said would be I am going to do my best not to make the same mistakes they did and to the best of my abilitys play him right because none of the others did play him right.That way he is not being arrogant I dont think.
I don't het it. Saying that he did it right is exactly the same as saying that everyone else did it wrong. Both are incredibly arrogant.
(1) Michael Keaton (9/10)
(2) Christian Bale (7/10)
(3) George Clooney (4/10)
(4) Val Kilmer (0/10)

Gregory
Originally posted by katie_girl09

I don't see why. Because he's an actor, he's no longer allowed to criticise other peoples' jobs or be enthusiastic about his own? I mean, I understand your feelings, but if he thought the others did a bad job, he should be allowed to say so.

HellMaster93
Meh... I don't believe Bale said that. He pwns.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Gregory
I don't see why. Because he's an actor, he's no longer allowed to criticise other peoples' jobs or be enthusiastic about his own? I mean, I understand your feelings, but if he thought the others did a bad job, he should be allowed to say so.

Yeah he should be allowed to criticise the others because frankly NONE of them played the part right and they were all horrible in their portrayel of Bruce wayne/batman.I dont have a problem with him criticising their performances because for one,they all did a horrible job in the role so they SHOULD be criticised.Plus like you said,if he thought the others did a bad job then yeah,of course he should be allowed to say so.I have no problem with that.what I "do" have a problem with is that if he indeed said that he played the character right,then thats being an arrogant prick.Now if he said something like-I felt like I portrayed the character right and delivered in the areas where the others failed. Well then I got no problem with that because he's just stating his opinion.But to come out and say something like he thought the others did not play him right and say that he played him right.Well thats being an arrogant prick.So I really hope its not true,that he really didnt say that because my opinion of him went down if he REALLY did say that even though he is the one and ONLY true Batman.

HellMaster93
He is not the one true Batman. That is a metter of opinion and also, who knows if in another 20-50 years time there won't be another "TRUE BATMAN"?

Mr Parker
I didnt say that he would ALWAYS be the one and only true Batman because yeah, someday somebody might be as great as he was or better,but RIGHT NOW he is the one and only true Batman. big grin

batdude123
1. Bale
2. Keaton
3. Kilmer
4. Clooney

Cerberus
Originally posted by batdude123
1. Bale
2. Keaton
3. Kilmer
4. Clooney

HellMaster93
Originally posted by batdude123
1. Bale
2. Keaton
3. Kilmer
4. Clooney I NEVER KNEW YOU@RE A GLC MEMBER!!! Does that mean the JLA are no more? smile

batdude123
I NEVER KNEW YOU@RE A GLC MEMBER!!! Does that mean the JLA are no more? smile

No, I'm not a GLC member. smile I got a new sig, and I'm a member of the royal family and the DK. big grin

HellMaster93
OK...

bakerboy
Only show me when Bale said that. Because i have seen many interviews with him on tv, and read many interviews with him on magazines and newspapers, and he was always respectful with the other batman movies and actors.

HellMaster93
Yeah, he actually sounds like a good, modest guy...

WhiteRat
my rankings would go
1.Bale.
2.Kilmer
3.Onstar Batman
5..Keaton.He was the worst casting choice in comicbook history right along with Halle Berry as catwoman because he didnt even come close to looking the part which is an extremely important thing in casting.
6..Clooney.I only say Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history because he was in the first film,otherwise if Clooney was in the first film,then he would easily earn the reward.I mean Keaton could at least act where Clooney could not and the guy is an ugly looking dude.He looks like Eddie Musnter for god sakes!!!.But since he was in such a horrible sequel of a film,I put him behind Keaton.

HellMaster93
laughing

SpyCspider
Originally posted by WhiteRat
my rankings would go
1.Bale.
2.Kilmer
3.Onstar Batman

HAVEN'T I READ THIS SOMEWHERE BEFORE??? oh right...here it is...PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD.

my rankings would go
1.Bale.
2.Kilmer
3.Onstar Batman

2 NAMES??! ARE...YOU...SERIOUS???

HellMaster93
Holy shit... White Rat, you littlre... RAT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.