My "Movies" story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25

DanZeke25
i might write more soon

hotsauce6548
Good story. Weird and funny! Keep writing. big grin

misslilsweetie
lol its great....how u got so many movies in it..lol its FUNNIE..post more soon

DanZeke25

hotsauce6548
Lol. I was cracking up at the part where Morpheus gets slapped! keep writing. thumb up

DanZeke25
lol Thanks.

Coldfire
Omg that was hilarious! laughing out loud Good job big grin

DanZeke25
big grin thanks.

DanZeke25

hotsauce6548
Lol... "Why is Fat Albert here? Fat Albert is gay. Kill him."

laughing

Darth_Otaku
Is this Nick by any chance.ME!?

hotsauce6548
Do you have two heads?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Do you have two heads?

Saratn
this is hilarious. especially with Voldemort slapping Morphiues and with Fat Albert. Keep on going...

Hermione202
Its really good and funny laughing out loud . Hope you write more soon .

DanZeke25
Thanks big grin

DanZeke25
Ill write more soon, just havent had the time.

Solo
This is probably the greatest piece of american literature since "Juiced". Keep it up! thumb up

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Solo
This is probably the greatest piece of american literature since "Juiced". Keep it up! thumb up

Thanks. I'll write more soon.

Coldfire
hopefully big grin

DanZeke25

Coldfire
well that was certainly entertaining stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
droolio

Bloigen
rolling on floor laughing
Funny Stuff

redcaped
I know! Here it is: "Man on the Moon" by Jim Carrey. I will buy it this month on dvd course. My favorite scene is when he's in front of the audience and tried to make a speech. It's so hard for him to express his talents and for that he remained silence. There is a voice from the audience that caught my attention; as he tried to speak we hear "Ha!..Ha!.." like waiting to listen. That's what I mean.

redcaped
Well, did you see the movie?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by redcaped
Well, did you see the movie?

No. I didn't. Sorry.

Jim Carrey's in it? It has to be good then.

redcaped
Yes, cause silence is humor.

redcaped
Shut the f up!!! a joke

DanZeke25
Originally posted by redcaped
Shut the f up!!! a joke

Who are you talking to?

redcaped
As you know, jokes are not for anybody specifically, it's just humor for everyone. I mean if is funny or make you laugh.

H. S. 6
What the hell are you talking about? blink

redcaped
I am talking about my movie story, telling some jokes and bringing my style as how we were all invited.

redcaped
Anyway, let me have the way. Ninjas from Japan "fabulous" and legendary. I would like a movie set on a modern city when two secret organizations collide. This ninja clan is been hidden for centuries and finally show up with new light of ambition and power. They're up against some kind of mafia..you know, weapons vs skills.

H. S. 6
WTF are you talking about?

This thread is for DanZeke's story. Why the hell are you taking about ninjas and the mafia? blink

redcaped
Because board rules state not to clone threads!!!

redcaped
HEY! I got another movie. There are 7 days and 7 nights in this movie, following the life routine of this man. He wakes up every morning with the first sun light and he works for animation (character voice) and plays many. The company plans a new project just after the ending of a great hit series. A group of men are giving maintenance through the session b4 of the studio. All employees must pass through it to reach the exit. During that final shift hour this guy stays. The men comeback and when he finally leaves 3 cans of paint fell (red/yellow/green) right next to him bursting with the impact but miraculously the director witnessed how the colors accidentally fitted in a graceful style and from it they decided to make the new animated character out of this guy. The new series title is "However comes Mr. Weverson". Would you keep it running? smokin'

DanZeke25
I forgot about this, I will write more when I have time.

DanZeke25

Mišt
laughing out loud

DanZeke25

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Damn your sig! mad

laughing

DanZeke25

Mišt
laughing out loud

DanZeke25

DanZeke25
laughing I remember writing this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.