naga sadow vs exar kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chewbacca II
ooooooooo, 2 extremely hard sith lords, wich would triumph ? i think naga maybe but im not sure

Kun-ni Habeo
naga sadow i think

Darth L. Dipsit
Hey, Habeo. Good to see you. As to the fight, I completely agree.

Lord Darkstar
well we actually don't know enough about Naga Sadow to say who would win, all we know is that he was the apprentice to Marka and can blow up suns. Exar can also blow up suns and we know far more about what he has done. Also, Exar's spirit was far more powerful than Marka's spirit, and Naga feared Marka above all others. We know Exar's spirit was more powerful than Marka's because Exar was able to force choke 12 people at the same time, summon the sun crusher from the heart of Yavin, force lightning Luke and rip his soul from his body. He could also posses others and control animals. Marka's spirit was destroyed by Jaden, and this was after he had possessed a sith master so his powers would flow easiler, yet Exar still had greater power without a channel for it. These are just some points that could lead Exar to win.

Emperor Revan
I'm with Lord Darkstar, Exar Kun's got this IMO.

Kun-ni Habeo
Dipsit nice to CU too.i wont be much here in next 2-3 weeks so if u guys dont see me post you dont need to make a thread like Dan did,lol

Darth Abominus
i think sadow could take this

Darth_Otaku
I totally pranked you!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_DaNThEMaN
kunT would probly win.

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Darth Abominus
i think sadow could take this

Why could Sadow win, please post reasons for your thoughts, we have already posted reasons why he would loose, why can he wins. I hate threads where people go:

Exar
Naga
Exar
Naga
Exar and Naga
Dooku
the Ewoks
me...

please show some reasons for you idea, it is great that you can have an idea, but why do you have it?

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
Why could Sadow win, please post reasons for your thoughts, we have already posted reasons why he would loose, why can he wins. I hate threads where people go:

Exar
Naga
Exar
Naga
Exar and Naga
Dooku
the Ewoks
me...

please show some reasons for you idea, it is great that you can have an idea, but why do you have it?

very well darkstar, i'll do that for you, i'll give you why i think naga would win. but first i must ask how do you know exar's spirit was much stronger than marka's? and where was marka's spirit destroyed by jaden? was that in the game jedi academy?

well..... it seems..... you're right. looked over my source of sith lords and just by going that alone it seems that exar is much better in melee combat.

Lord Darkstar
thanks, and I didn't mean to be so sarsactic, sorry about that, just had a hard day

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
thanks, and I didn't mean to be so sarsactic, sorry about that, just had a hard day

no worries mate big grin

Lord Darkstar
alright then, glad thats cleared up

Darth_Glentract
Marka Ragnos' spirit wasn't destroyed. He was defeated, but not destroyed. The Scepter will keep him from being reincarnated until some other means of reincarnation can be found. I'm not sure if Exar could beat Sadow though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.