Degrassi-Fanfictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JadedTears
I just love the show Degrassi. My favorite characters are: Ashely, Craig, Ellie, and Marco. I write fanfictions about Degrassi. Right now I'm writing one about Ellie having a birthday and she discovers her father has been injuried in the war. Since Sean moved back home, she's been living with Ashely. She has a surpise party for Ellie. And A big surpise. Until Ellie heard the news, she has been cutting more. I call it "A Cut Only Skin Deep." I was only wondering if you guys write any fanfictions too about Degrassi?

Reckoning
The only Degrassi worth speaking of is the original series. None of this New Generation crap.

sk8stuff09
well, you see, us people have lives, and we dont have time to write stupid fan fictions about retarded teenage drama shows.

RoguePw25
Hey there! Please remember to use the SEARCH before starting threads. I love this show too, but if you want to talk about, go to the Degrassi Thread As for fan fictions, I suggests going to the General Fan Fictions Forum and start a fan fic there. But remember to read the rules.

-Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.