storm and batman as a couple??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
alright, i was thinking about this whilei was watching the new batman movie and they are very, very similar. they both lost their parents at a very young age, and watched them die. both their parents were killed by villians(storm- terrorists, batman- mugger). they both are masters at a certain thing(storm- lock picking, and burglery, batman-martial arts). both have had very strong feelings for burglers, or thieves(storm-gambit, batman-catwoman). both won't tolerate crime and try to prevent death. both fight for the good of mankind, both belong to very powerful groups(x-men and JLA). would a relationship between these two work out?? imo it would big grin

RayIsGay
Yea, they would have Crazy kids tho!

munkiesarus
Originally posted by stormfront13
alright, i was thinking about this whilei was watching the new batman movie and they are very, very similar. they both lost their parents at a very young age, and watched them die. both their parents were killed by villians(storm- terrorists, batman- mugger). they both are masters at a certain thing(storm- lock picking, and burglery, batman-martial arts). both have had very strong feelings for burglers, or thieves(storm-gambit, batman-catwoman). both won't tolerate crime and try to prevent death. both fight for the good of mankind, both belong to very powerful groups(x-men and JLA). would a relationship between these two work out?? imo it would big grin

It would...but Catwoman would shred her up. And Batman's not exactly known for keeping one and only one girlfriend...

stormfront13
well at this point storm is kinda inbetween nightcrawler and logan, so it would have to be a secret

munkiesarus
Lol yeah...Batman's not too good with secrets, is he? I mean, soon all the women in Gotham will know he's Batman...

stormlover
i think it would work out

stormfront13
i think it would also

Mainstream
Batman got jungle fever...heh heh heh

stormfront13
ha ha ha, i never really noticed how similar they are

Mainstream
both are orphans

stormfront13
ha, yeah i forgot that but storm has kinda like a foster mother

Mainstream
and Alfred kinda batman daddy.

stormfront13
yeah

Mainstream
indeed

pr1983
No...

Batman has way too much of a dark side for storm and him to work out...

he has more than mastery of martial arts (detective work anyone?)

Sure she's hot... But no...

stormfront13
storm also has a very strong dark side, and yeah i only wanteds to add one

Mainstream
they both have leadership abilities.

pr1983
storm also has a very strong dark side, and yeah i only wanteds to add one

not like his...

he threads the line between good and evil daily... i just don't think it'd work out...

black robb
Originally posted by pr1983
not like his...

he threads the line between good and evil daily... i just don't think it'd work out... to be honest,is Batman even an antihero? He's never killed anyone and he basically has the same morals as other heroes

black robb
Batman is already spoken for*cough*Robin*cough*

pr1983
Originally posted by black robb
to be honest,is Batman even an antihero? He's never killed anyone and he basically has the same morals as other heroes

he is psychologically...

his whole reason for being a hero is negative... vengeance...

Mainstream
he is psychologically...

his whole reason for being a hero is negative... vengeance...

man gotta have a hobby

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
man gotta have a hobby

he does... her name is selina kyle...

Mainstream
he does... her name is selina kyle...

ah hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah!!!

black robb
he is psychologically...

his whole reason for being a hero is negative... vengeance... technically,wouldnt vengeance be actually killing people,being that his parents wer murdered? He doesnt want people to go through what happened to him,so his motivation is more preservation of the innocent

black robb
he does... her name is selina kyle... no i think he has another hobby.....if you know what i mean(Grayson i'm looking at you)

pr1983
technically,wouldnt vengeance be actually killing people,being that his parents wer murdered? He doesnt want people to go through what happened to him,so his motivation is more preservation of the innocent

vengeance doesnt neccessarily mean killing... it can be as simple as binging criminals to justice...

no i think he has another hobby.....if you know what i mean(Grayson i'm looking at you)

ok... sick

CorderaMitchell
lol

Hulk Power
I think it would work out.

ayjay
i think they could have a fling....but bruce is too dark a person...and storm would constantly be pestering him on the way he deals with things...cos you kow..her whole moral thing....i think one of em would leave eventually....cos they wouldn't be able to cope with each other's opposing ideals...plus....how many women has bruce actually been with?

pr1983
Originally posted by ayjay
i think they could have a fling....but bruce is too dark a person...and storm would constantly be pestering him on the way he deals with things...cos you kow..her whole moral thing....i think one of em would leave eventually....cos they wouldn't be able to cope with each other's opposing ideals...plus....how many women has bruce actually been with?

A few, just not seriously...

stormfront13
you guys are forgetting that storm also has a very dark side, mabe not as adrk as his but she keeps it hidden, i do believe they could get serious if they ever met

pr1983
you guys are forgetting that storm also has a very dark side, mabe not as adrk as his but she keeps it hidden, i do believe they could get serious if they ever met

yes she has a checkered past, but she at all times does the right thing, she's too righteous to work with bruce...

ayjay
i agree...i don't think batz has a problem with beating the living crap out of a bad ass criminal, but storm would always be the one to look for a more 'peaceful' resolve, and only when she's pushed to her utmost limits, is when she loses it, and gets pissed....

pr1983
i agree...i don't think batz has a problem with beating the living crap out of a bad ass criminal, but storm would always be the one to look for a more 'peaceful' resolve, and only when she's pushed to her utmost limits, is when she loses it, and gets pissed....

while being stuck behind a grandmother at a mdconalds drive through is what pushes bruce over the edge... stick out tongue

ayjay
hahahah!..no no! not bruce...bruce is collected...BATMAN however, o0o..betta watch out grannies!

stormfront13
she doesn't always do the right thing, she has killed 2 or 3 times before, and the reason that cyke never really wanted to lead w/ storm a while back was because she did what it took to get the job done, right away no matter the cost. but yeah i just see them being a good couple. wolverine is in a way like batman, and they get along great

wuTa
no i think he has another hobby.....if you know what i mean(Grayson i'm looking at you)

no waaay...grayson is a pimp!pimp...he humped and dumped huntress, who'd i'd give my left ball to sleep with.....he nailed barbara gordan, and slept with that hot latino tarantula

Mainstream
and the sexy alien Starfire.

ayjay
duuude..that guy got around...

Mainstream
duuude..that guy got around...

indeed his pimp skills surpass the Bats

pr1983
she doesn't always do the right thing, she has killed 2 or 3 times before, and the reason that cyke never really wanted to lead w/ storm a while back was because she did what it took to get the job done, right away no matter the cost.

ok, you are way overstating her ruthlessnes... its not about killing, its about psychology... batman wont kill you, but he'll make you wish he had... and it is a rarity that storm would ever use the ends to justify the means... she is one of the most if not the most righteous and moral of all the x-men... if she killed it was because she had to, not because she wanted to...

wolverine is nothing like batman... wolverine has no qualms about killing, he kills because its part of what was done to him, he was designed and manipulated to be the way he is...

batman is how he is by choice...

and yes, grayson is a pimp...

Fionnuala
I'm confused where has this come from?...it seems very random confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I'm confused where has this come from?...it seems very random confused

honestly, i feel the same...

Fionnuala
honestly, i feel the same... At least I'm not alone in that stick out tongue ...for one Batman is DC right?..besides I think Batman is too dark for Storm....

stormfront13
well it kinda did come out of no-where. i was just thinking of the similarities they had, and i thought they would do good together

kelly burt
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Yea, they would have Crazy kids tho!
lol hahahah that is so funny i never thought about the kidz!!!!!!!LMAO! eek! laughing out loud

kelly burt
guyz i have totally off topic question....well two ofem
is there a cost to posting messages and stuff or just replying........
and ........how long does it usually take for people to respond....???
justwonderin caus i'm new in this forum and it seems like it takes forevery....

kelly burt
OMG i cant type!!!!!!!!i have like 800 spelling errors in there!! lol

Zod4Life
I don't know.I don't think that they're right for each other.

Paola
Batman & Storm.... NO THANX!!

use Storm thread for further replies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.