Green Lantern(JonS) Vs Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
who winsssssssssssss

chilled monkey
Good match. I'd probably go with GL. I believe his ring's light would disrupt Raven's powers, and if it came to close-quarters, he's much stronger. He is an ex-marine after all.

stormfront13
idk, i'd go with raven

stormlover
i would go with raven too

stormlover
if gl hits her and makes her mad......she could easily turn into her demon self and scare him like she did dr.light. she can even get inside of his mind.

RayIsGay
Yea but cmon, its the Green Lantern! Somehow I cant see Raven winning

stormlover
WELL.....IT'S JUST AN OPINION. WE WILL NEVER KNOW UNLESS THEY ACTUALLY FIGHT.

stormlover
hello?

RayIsGay
DO YOU NEED A RESPONSE! You kinda ended it with, we will never know till they fight...

jrodslam
Gl's have resistances against telepathy.
Able to control different types opf energy.
And has matter maniplulation.

What exactly can Raven do to him that would be effective? Not sure. Gl wins.

RayIsGay
She can control the Darkness...right?

jrodslam
Originally posted by RayIsGay
She can control the Darkness...right?

You mean turn night into day? Or The darkness of space into light? Uhh not sure.

DigiMark007
Raven is an emotional vampire. Willpower stems from emotion. Raven would slowly whittle away a GL's will to live until the constructs do nothing. Not to mention her other formidable magic assaults, and teleportation, telepathy, etc.

Raven wins unless it's an extremely disciplined GL or if the GL makes it a quick fight. But Raven at least 7/10.

-DM

stormfront13
digi's right, raven is extremley powerful, and is way underrated. she has so many powers, and is very skilled at using them. the only reason that she stays with the teen titans is because that is where her friends are, she is more than capable of joining the JLA

jrodslam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Raven is an emotional vampire. Willpower stems from emotion. Raven would slowly whittle away a GL's will to live until the constructs do nothing. Not to mention her other formidable magic assaults, and teleportation, telepathy, etc.

Raven wins unless it's an extremely disciplined GL or if the GL makes it a quick fight. But Raven at least 7/10.

-DM

Digi, I hear what youre sayin, but a GL's main reason for being one is willpower.

Taking away a GL's willpower is like taking away Supermans resilience. Especially a more confident GL such as Hal or Guy.

Gl's can teleport, as well and the telepathy wouldnt work against them.

EvilCap America
Thing is if GL unloads on Raven she simply isnt able to stand up to it..All he needs is one good shot and the battle ends meanwhile Raven hasent got anything that could get past a GLs shields/constructs and any GL has a LOT of willpower to go through

RayIsGay
Originally posted by jrodslam
You mean turn night into day? Or The darkness of space into light? Uhh not sure.

I ment in the metaphorical sense.

GL- fo sho

RogueGambitdare
gl is out of his league i say raven would kick his butt

stormlover
Originally posted by jrodslam
Digi, I hear what youre sayin, but a GL's main reason for being one is willpower.

Taking away a GL's willpower is like taking away Supermans resilience. Especially a more confident GL such as Hal or Guy.

Gl's can teleport, as well and the telepathy wouldnt work against them.

raven can teleport too. and she has sheilds as well.

ZephroCarnelian
GL has the advantage by a long way.

He has far more versatility in the power of the GL Ring.

Why could he not simply surround them both in a huge cage of pure light? That's fully within his power.

Telepathy (ie sapping his will) won't work - GL Rings are very good at protecting their masters from telepathy.

Plus, GL (even John) is more experienced and probably knows a lot more about his own powers.

Green Lantern won't lose.

Mainstream
Considering Raven Dad is basically Satan I'm gonna side with her.

True Sinister
Raven scares me so she wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.