I'm sure most of the ladies can agree with me on this one..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

periera
probably one of the worst things about "that time of the month" (excluding the complete obvious) is that damn bloating that occurs like 3 days before the main event. I ripped a belt loop on a pair of jeans trying to pull them up today. sad

Anyone else feel my pain?

sblomie545
aww!!!! sad sorry about ur pants, yes i feel your pain...

periera
thanks smile

WickedTexasMomA
lalalala Nope, I haven't had that time of month in 6 months now. Infact I don't have any probs with it when I do have my monthly flow.Except my gas smells worse. XD

Your Angel
*sigh* girl I feel ya. I'm about to start soon cry

sblomie545
ME TOO! no

Deano
you girls have my every sympathy

Your Angel
Thanks Deano sad

vaya_the_elf
Hope you feel better

Your Angel
I have the worst problems known to man. Last month I actually had to go to the hospital; the crampings were so bad

vaya_the_elf
What did they tell you?

I've got them bad to. Usually throw up on mine

PrinceofBlades
Here *hand you a small burgandy box* hey, you should feel lucky. I usually don't wrap...

sblomie545
Originally posted by Deano

ur so sweet deano hug wink

Your Angel
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
What did they tell you?

I've got them bad to. Usually throw up on mine

They gave me some pills. And told me to get some rest for a day or two then to try and exercise

Deano
Originally posted by sblomie545
ur so sweet deano hug wink

smile hug

sblomie545
eek!

dark1365
I'm suddenly very glad I don't have to go through menstruation.

periera
Originally posted by Deano

aww..thanks. smile

periera
Your Angel & vaya_the_elf:

Not to be intrusive, but have either of you tried the birth control pill? I used to have absolutely horrible cramps, and once i got on the pill they lightened up significantly. They're still REALLY bad on the first or second day, but I just load up on ibuprofen and they're manageable. Hope you both have an easier time this month.

Ladyluck
oh wow..that sucks..i've never gotten that bad...but i get unbearably bad cramps in my lower back

Ladyluck
because everybody wants to know lol

xLiNdS x 622x
Mine used to be REALLY bad to the point where i had to go home from school everytime i was on it but my doctor said to just take aspirin like every 8 hours the first couple days before i'm supposed to start and that helped a little but then i got on the pill and that made it better

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by periera
probably one of the worst things about "that time of the month" (excluding the complete obvious) is that damn bloating that occurs like 3 days before the main event. I ripped a belt loop on a pair of jeans trying to pull them up today. sad

Anyone else feel my pain?

There's already a thread on this....actually a few.
And No I cant agree with you on this considering I dont have it! AHAHAHAHAH.

Clovie
Originally posted by periera

Anyone else feel my pain? what does 'bloating' mean? confused

and i hate the situtation too cry

s|m
awww.. that sucks sad
Well, apart from the actual disgusting "event", it never gets complicated for me :s. Infact, I never feel anything. Is it normal blink ?

Clovie
you're lucky!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.