well it looks like i'm gonna have to move out of home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
well, my sister got home yesterday and told me that i cant watch the rest of the simpsons cos shes watching tv. then i cop a ear full for being lazy for not cleaning up her mess. i tell her to get f*cked and leave. i should have held my tounge, there were little kids there, her boyfriends brothers and sisters. anyway, my dad gets home and comes over to my room and goes nuts at me "your a pig, all you've done since you've finished school is sit on your arse, your an idiot" i told him to get f*cked and to stop being an *******, nearly got in a fight and left. so it looks like i might be moving out soon

fantasygirl
U TALK BACK TO UR PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!????????????? U EVEN SWEAR!!?

WickedTexasMomA
Shit happens

Uneeklyconfused
are you being forced out or going by choice?.....

SlipknoT
**** them, Do as you please.

tabby999
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
are you being forced out or going by choice?.....

not getting forced, but i dont want to live in a house with someone who thinks i'm a lazy idiot

Uneeklyconfused
is there anywhere for you to go if you did leave?...a friends, hostel?...garage?

my family think im a lazy idiot too...so i prove to them how much of a lazy idiot i can be ..they seem to like to old me better ...

-Funky Punk-
lol i talk back to my parents alot.. its is fun!

a1hsauce
ouch...sucks man.. I feel for ya

Your Angel
that sucks, but you should not have said that to your father

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by tabby999
well, my sister got home yesterday and told me that i cant watch the rest of the simpsons cos shes watching tv. then i cop a ear full for being lazy for not cleaning up her mess. i tell her to get f*cked and leave. i should have held my tounge, there were little kids there, her boyfriends brothers and sisters. anyway, my dad gets home and comes over to my room and goes nuts at me "your a pig, all you've done since you've finished school is sit on your arse, your an idiot" i told him to get f*cked and to stop being an *******, nearly got in a fight and left. so it looks like i might be moving out soon

If you had my dad he would have castrated you. Then he would have sent you to his mothers and brothers where they would take there turns beating the crap out of you (metaphrically thinking). Then when you'd get back home, if that is, you would never think about doing that again...

periera
I would have kicked your ass out of my house if you had talked to me that way. Maybe you should move out, then you'd have a little respect for the people that fed, clothed, and sheltered you your whole life.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by fantasygirl
U TALK BACK TO UR PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!????????????? U EVEN SWEAR!!?

Who doesnt?

Bardock42

Oh you soooo deserve it...........sucks fort you...but...you know.....haha laughing

Filth
F**k your perents, move out and live life how you please.

joeykangaroo
do what you like...if i was you id move in with friends

eggmayo
I yell at my parents. Makes them shut the **** up occasionally.

Filth
I an currently trying to move out, but being only 17 its kinda hard as nobody takes you seriously...

Clovie
maybe they're right? confused

Bardock42
Most probably they are

Your Angel
If you've seriously sat on your bum ever since school ended. He had every right to call you lazy

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Filth
F**k your perents, move out and live life how you please.

Yeah, because at 17, your parents are worthless because it's easy to provide for yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
update: while me and my dad havn't talked in days, my mum rang me from where she was (out of town with my grandma) and told me not to move out, she'd sort out the old man. as she said "just because he (my dad) dosn't see you help out dosn't mean you dont."

maybe if he spent a little less time getting stoned when something dosn't go his way and more with his family he might know whats going on

Uneeklyconfused
update: while me and my dad havn't talked in days, my mum rang me from where she was (out of town with my grandma) and told me not to move out, she'd sort out the old man. as she said "just because he (my dad) dosn't see you help out dosn't mean you dont."

maybe if he spent a little less time getting stoned when something dosn't go his way and more with his family he might know whats going on

..ok...seems fair

(if you still want...look for a place to go , just incase)

periera
Damn, I've been saying it forever but the times really HAVE changed. (See, this is how you can tell you're getting old...even though I'm probably only about a decade older than most of the people that have posted on this topic smile ) If I would have talked back to ANYONE (especially my parents) when I was a kid the way that some of you claim to, my parents would have slapped the crap out of me and then grounded me for months, probably taking everything fun out of my room as well (which they did to one of my bros once). Sorry to say, you all seem like nice kids, but some of you are coming off as spoiled brats in this topic. You all obviously don't have it THAT horribly bad, you seem to be able to use a computer whenever you damn well please (which probably means that your parents have shelled out their hard earned money to pay for one-even if it's for their work they don't have to let you use it, especially not for recreational purposes). Shit, have a little respect for the people that have (as I said earlier) fed, clothed, and sheltered you (and probably bought you a game console and videogames, and bought you a tv for your room, and bought you a dvd player and movies, and gave you money to go spend with your friends, and are probably saving up so you can go to college, etc.) when they could have said **** IT and bought a convertible instead. Not to mention respecting them for putting up with your mouthy, angsty little asses. Sorry for sounding preachy, I'm just appalled at the way things go now, apparently.

And Filth-
Yeah, good luck moving out on your own and "living life as you please." Have fun trying to support yourself, cuz it sure as hell ain't as easy as you probably think it is. I'm in college now, I already have one degree, I'm almost done with my Bachelor's and it's still hard as **** to pay the bills.

DeRFmAn
Honestly I would like you to try to move out so you can see how easy you have it. I WAS kicked out at 17, I had to lie about my age to get a job working security so that I could accually make it. The only reason that worked is cause my friends mother worked there so they didn't check my ID or anything just my ssn. Try working 11pm to 7am then trying to make it to high school before class starts at 7:35 then going home doing school work and hoping that you get a little bit of rest before work. Needless to say those were not the best grades I ever made. Not just that but if you do finish H.S. then its going to be a lot harder to do well in college if you even have the money to do so. I'm 23 and I've not done a whole lot with my life for the simple fact that I did get kicked out. Oh and I didn't get kicked out for swearing at my mother because like others have said if I would've done that she would have taken an extention cord to my ass. I was kicked out because I didn't make it home on a saturday before 6pm when I didn't have a ride from my friends place who lived 30 mins away. So quit bytching own up to being a lazy ass and apologize to your father for being such an ass to him. Maybe if his kid wasn't such a friggin retard he might want to have more to do with you. From the way you said your mother was coming back to talk to him it sounds like you're a momma's boy. Don't expect her to always save your ass, because there will be a time when she can't or won't. Oh and if you do have the balls to move out lemme know how long you make it because I don't see you making it 3 months on your own.

Clovie
^^ i agree with both.

It is unbelievable that you can swear at parents blink

@DeRFmAn, i'm VERY sorry hug

Ken Kenobi

Tell your dad to bite wind and to get his b!tch ass back in the kitchen and make you a sandwich.

ladygrim
sad Sisters can be right COWS

tabby999
Originally posted by Clovie
It is unbelievable that you can swear at parents blink

i dont swear at my mum, only my dad. and if he wants me to show respect, earn it. he ran off on us when we were 2 and then came back later when he failed at his crap endever. now whenever something dosn't go his way, he goes off and gets high. so if you think i should give him respect, show me a reason to respect him.

and as for me sitting on my arse for 8 months, i'm working from 12 - 11 5 days a week and getting up at 7 to take my sisters to school.

Originally posted by periera
Damn, I've been saying it forever but the times really HAVE changed. (See, this is how you can tell you're getting old...even though I'm probably only about a decade older than most of the people that have posted on this topic smile ) If I would have talked back to ANYONE (especially my parents) when I was a kid the way that some of you claim to, my parents would have slapped the crap out of me and then grounded me for months, probably taking everything fun out of my room as well (which they did to one of my bros once). Sorry to say, you all seem like nice kids, but some of you are coming off as spoiled brats in this topic. You all obviously don't have it THAT horribly bad, you seem to be able to use a computer whenever you damn well please (which probably means that your parents have shelled out their hard earned money to pay for one-even if it's for their work they don't have to let you use it, especially not for recreational purposes). Shit, have a little respect for the people that have (as I said earlier) fed, clothed, and sheltered you (and probably bought you a game console and videogames, and bought you a tv for your room, and bought you a dvd player and movies, and gave you money to go spend with your friends, and are probably saving up so you can go to college, etc.) when they could have said **** IT and bought a convertible instead. Not to mention respecting them for putting up with your mouthy, angsty little asses. Sorry for sounding preachy, I'm just appalled at the way things go now, apparently.

your not sorry to sound preachy, your loving it. and FYI, i can happily say that i dont own a console, i dont ask my parents for money or any of my entertainment, i payed for my own tv, dvd player, vcr, dvds, cds, most of my clothes and any money that i use to go out, and i got the money from working for sub mininmum wage at KFC from age 16. they arn't saving up for my collage education, i made it clear that thats not the area i'm heading. i dont whinge daily that i dont get it easy enough, sure i dont pay rent, but i do work around the house for them.
i get to use the computer, sure, but i gave my mum a laptop. that make up for it ms. "we had it hard when we were kids"? what next, "i walked through snow for a mile to get to school with no shoes on."

tabby999
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
Honestly I would like you to try to move out so you can see how easy you have it. I WAS kicked out at 17, I had to lie about my age to get a job working security so that I could accually make it. The only reason that worked is cause my friends mother worked there so they didn't check my ID or anything just my ssn. Try working 11pm to 7am then trying to make it to high school before class starts at 7:35 then going home doing school work and hoping that you get a little bit of rest before work. Needless to say those were not the best grades I ever made. Not just that but if you do finish H.S. then its going to be a lot harder to do well in college if you even have the money to do so. I'm 23 and I've not done a whole lot with my life for the simple fact that I did get kicked out. Oh and I didn't get kicked out for swearing at my mother because like others have said if I would've done that she would have taken an extention cord to my ass. I was kicked out because I didn't make it home on a saturday before 6pm when I didn't have a ride from my friends place who lived 30 mins away. So quit bytching own up to being a lazy ass and apologize to your father for being such an ass to him. Maybe if his kid wasn't such a friggin retard he might want to have more to do with you. From the way you said your mother was coming back to talk to him it sounds like you're a momma's boy. Don't expect her to always save your ass, because there will be a time when she can't or won't. Oh and if you do have the balls to move out lemme know how long you make it because I don't see you making it 3 months on your own.

theres a distinct difference between being a "mommas boy" and living with a redneck hick who beats their children. did you question they might not have kicked you out when you came home late, maybe they kicked you out cos they were sick of having a selfrightious dickweed living under their roof? i'll apologise to my father when he does something that warrants it. and my mum is coming home, not to fight my fights, but because she can only take so much time off work as a substitute teacher before they get someone else to fill in. as i've said above, hes done nothing to earn my respect. he went through stages of being unemployed because he was too much of a dick to finish school and get a proper job. we've relied on my mum for most of our lives, and since i was 16, i've only relied on them for the bare essencials.
if i move out i wont send you a message, not because of fear of failure, but because i'd rather headbutt a wall than talk to a hick like you

periera

DeRFmAn
in.Originally posted by tabby999
theres a distinct difference between being a "mommas boy" and living with a redneck hick who beats their children. did you question they might not have kicked you out when you came home late, maybe they kicked you out cos they were sick of having a selfrightious dickweed living under their roof? i'll apologise to my father when he does something that warrants it. and my mum is coming home, not to fight my fights, but because she can only take so much time off work as a substitute teacher before they get someone else to fill in. as i've said above, hes done nothing to earn my respect. he went through stages of being unemployed because he was too much of a dick to finish school and get a proper job. we've relied on my mum for most of our lives, and since i was 16, i've only relied on them for the bare essencials.
if i move out i wont send you a message, not because of fear of failure, but because i'd rather headbutt a wall than talk to a hick like you its funny because i grew up on the south side of HOUSTON you ignorant moron. Don't presume that you know anything about me. It shows how much you know about the world and how ignorant you are when you assume that just because I'm from Texas I'm raised in the country. When in reality the atmosphere I grew up in was one of the worse parts in Houston, where you will get jumped just for being white, which I happen to be. You are probably closer to a hick then I am. Also if you thought I really thought wanted you to send me a message then you are very wrong. Honestly I couldn't give 2 shits about you. I generally don't like to see or hear about bad things happening to others, but seeing as how you act all high and mighty I hope someday something happens that will show you that you how good you have it. As for your sig. you should find a new one because you know nothing about the type of place he grew up. As for banging your head against the wall you should do it regardless...it may knock some sense in you, god knows I'd like to.

GuitarBunny

way to go....

periera
i dont swear at my mum, only my dad. and if he wants me to show respect, earn it. he ran off on us when we were 2 and then came back later when he failed at his crap endever. now whenever something dosn't go his way, he goes off and gets high. so if you think i should give him respect, show me a reason to respect him.

and as for me sitting on my arse for 8 months, i'm working from 12 - 11 5 days a week and getting up at 7 to take my sisters to school.

your not sorry to sound preachy, your loving it.

"i walked through snow for a mile to get to school with no shoes on."

Actually, I hate sounding preachy but I'm not going to lose sleep over how some whiny, self righteous, disrespectful little prick perceives me.

No snow here. It's South Texas.

And if you were *really* working all the time like you say you were, then why is your dad bitching at you for doing nothing?

thundercracker
i got kicked out at 16 slept on a beach and in a playground over the weekend then caught the bus 2 skool (i lived out in the middle of nowhere) and caught the bus going the oppisite way 2 my house stayed at his place had ta pull my wieght clean do there lawns do some farm work ..... an now i got a flat with 1 of my brothers worked out 4 me but i still wish i had of held my tounge an not been a smart ass 1ce 2 often

Clovie

i guess i'm just in totally different situation confused
why did your mum let him come back if he is like that? sad

so you would be able to survive on your own?

RaeRox
never met my dad....took off when he found out my mom was having a kid. jack ass. dude, my mom would murder me if i talked to her like that.....eek.

TheSun
You sound exactly like you say others have described you. You can disrespectful to that list as well.

tabby999
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
in. its funny because i grew up on the south side of HOUSTON you ignorant moron. Don't presume that you know anything about me. It shows how much you know about the world and how ignorant you are when you assume that just because I'm from Texas I'm raised in the country. When in reality the atmosphere I grew up in was one of the worse parts in Houston, where you will get jumped just for being white, which I happen to be. You are probably closer to a hick then I am. Also if you thought I really thought wanted you to send me a message then you are very wrong. Honestly I couldn't give 2 shits about you. I generally don't like to see or hear about bad things happening to others, but seeing as how you act all high and mighty I hope someday something happens that will show you that you how good you have it. As for your sig. you should find a new one because you know nothing about the type of place he grew up. As for banging your head against the wall you should do it regardless...it may knock some sense in you, god knows I'd like to.

i didn't say i know everything about you, you seem to think you know a fair bit about me, so dont point fingers too soon. i naever said anything about where you live from, so the paragraph about how hard you had it in texas, totally irrelevant. as for seing how good i have it by something happening, i've had horrible things happen in my life time, but i dont ***** about that, i said my dad acted like a douche, i never whinged that my whole life sucks. up till dad acted like a idiot, i was happy as the proverbial clam, i'd paid of my car (you know, with my own money, not my parents), have a girlfriend, a job i love, i was stoaked. but i told you about dad, not my shit life, cos i dont have one.
and whats my sig got to do with anything? so i like Ice T, i never said our lives were similar, can someone say "grasping at straws"? and you'd like to beat some sence into me? what are you, a spokes person for abuse?

tabby999
sorry about the two posts one after the other, but i didn't want one that was half a page long.

Actually, I hate sounding preachy but I'm not going to lose sleep over how some whiny, self righteous, disrespectful little prick perceives me.

funny that, i was feeling the same way

No snow here. It's South Texas.

metaphor, not actually saying you live in the snow.

And if you were *really* working all the time like you say you were, then why is your dad bitching at you for doing nothing?

my dad, as i said before, leaves for work early, before we're up, then when he gets home i'm at work. he never sees the things i do. even then, when we are home together, he's too stoned to know whats going on anyway.

DeRFmAn

periera
son of a *****!! sorry, i forgot to log out of derfman's profile and log into my own.

Anyway...

I knew it was a metaphor, I was merely pointing out the obvious.

And as for what I said yesterday, just chalk it up to my being presumptuous. Sorry.

And of course derfman equated your calling him a hick with his living in Texas. Why else would you call him that?

SlipknoT
I dont see why so many of you are freaking out about him cursing at his Parent, its nothing big.

periera
Mainly because it shows a lack of respect. However, after reading what he said about his dad, how he left, etc. I don't know how much respect I'd have for him either, which is why I apologized in my last post.

But yeah...respect is a big deal to me.

That and I work with kids, so it's kind of a personal issue with me seeing as I constantly get backtalk from them which just starts to grate on the nerves after awhile which I know has absolutely nothing to do with him or anyone else on this forum (obviously).

So yeah, sorry for jumping the gun.

edida
don't move out, guy. you will regret it forever. staying with your parents will give you a head-start in the world when you finally go out on your own. believe me man, its tough out here and you will need all the help you can get .the solution is simple; CHILL! its no biggie. as counter-intuitive as it sounds, your life will be better/easier if you show parents respect and in general, submit to their authority. I'm not preachin', just passing along the benefit of my experience.

DeRFmAn
I'd beat my kids with a frying pan if they disrespected me.....well not a frying pan but they'd get punished some how

TheSun
You can't treat your parents like that then complain about it. There are other ways of dealing with situations.

tabby999
son of a *****!! sorry, i forgot to log out of derfman's profile and log into my own.

Anyway...

I knew it was a metaphor, I was merely pointing out the obvious.

And as for what I said yesterday, just chalk it up to my being presumptuous. Sorry.

And of course derfman equated your calling him a hick with his living in Texas. Why else would you call him that?

just to clear it up, in every state (well most of them) there is people who are hicks. sure Texas cops it pretty bad from most people (well they voted for George W Bush and Elvis as the greatest americans of all time) but theres always a backwater town in most states.

its cool we've sorted out shit out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.