Green Lantern Corps vs Heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
GREEN LANTERN CORPS:
Sentinel Alan Scott
Hal Jordan GL
Vuldarian Guy Gardner
John Stewart GL
Kyle Rayner GL
Kilowog GL
Jade GL

VS

HERALDS OF GALACTUS:
Invisible Man
Silver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Nova
Morg
Air-Walker

Who wins?

RayIsGay
Lets go with Green Lantern Corps for now...

JRW
heralds

EvilCap America
Alan Hal and Kyle hmmm

Yeah i think ill go with the GLs especially since none of the other heralds were made as good as Surfer

jrodslam
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Yeah i think ill go with the GLs especially since none of the other heralds were made as good as Surfer

Is that really true? Ive heard alot of good things about Terrax and Morg.

I dont really know the extent of their powers is why i havent voted.

Sentry
Morg and Terrax are tough. Invisible Man is tough too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/0785115986.jpg

Heralds win I think.

armandovalles
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Alan Hal and Kyle hmmm

Actually thats untrue. Silver surfer is actually the 3rd most powerful herald (not including destroyer or tyrant). Invisible Man was the most powerful, and Morg was 2nd. 4th was then Firelord, then Terrax, then Air-Walker. Nova was by far the weakest though. Everyone else was about the same.

jrodslam
Hmmm. So Surfer isnt the most powerful herald?

what is each ones abilities?

armandovalles
Well Morg is pretty much Silver Surfer combined with classic Scarlet Witch.

And Invisible Man is basically Silver Surfer combined with 10 Invisible Womans.

jrodslam
But what are the powers?

Does any of the heralds have matter manipulation as Surfer?

Does any of them have weaknesses? Water, Fire, etc? Cause I hear Spidey beat one of them. How true is that?

Sorry for being ignorant when it comes to heralds besides Surfer.

armandovalles
Yea, every herald every made has had matter manipulation.

Spidey beat Firelord. But that was just bad writing. It was almost as bad as Cannonball beating Gladiator.

jrodslam
Well im still undecided. Though id like to say that Guy is waay better as a GL. His Warrior powers were impressive, GL suits him better and hes more used to it.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Yea, every herald every made has had matter manipulation.

Spidey beat Firelord. But that was just bad writing. It was almost as bad as Cannonball beating Gladiator.
cannonbal didn't beat Gladiator , did you see a K.O?

armandovalles
actually, yea, Gladiator was out for about about 3 panels.

kgkg

kgkg
actually, yea, Gladiator was out for about about 3 panels.
I have the comic that's not called a K.O

K.O mean he is down for the count he got up and he wasn't even hurt.

and remember he wan't there for a fight , or to kill CB , he need X-men's help

armandovalles
No Galactus even stated himslef that Invisible Man is the most powerful that has ever served him. (which exclude Tyrant and Destroyer, cuz even though both were his heralds, neither served Galactus.)

armandovalles

kgkg
Dude u have no idea what u r talking about.
about what?

kgkg
armandovalles you think Invisible Man is the strongest?

what has he done ? i have read all his issue nothing much

armandovalles
about how powerful each herald is.

This is the list from most powerful to least powerful with every herald. (Not including the Kryptonian, if he was included, he would be in between Morg w/ WOL and Destroyer)

1) Tyrant
2) Destroyer
3) Fallen One
3) Invisible Man (Big G actually stated himself that he was the most powerful herald to ever serve him.)
4) Dark Angel
5) Morg (w/ Waters of Life he is between Fallen One and Destroyer)
6) Silver Surfer/ Firelord (Galactus has even stated that they were made exactly even in terms of power)
7) Terrax
8) Air-Walker
9) Plasma
10) Ardina
11) Nova

The Red Shift's level has never been confirmed, so i didnt put him on te list since i wasnt sure. He has been stated by Galactus to be close-to Silver Surfer-level though so im guessing he's about equal to Terrax.

I know theres a few that im missing but i just cant remember right now.

ImmortalOne
Dark Angel is the chick who has the fabric of the universe right ?? Well.... a part of it ..

She should be stronger than that..

kgkg

armandovalles
NO DUDE. READ SILVER SURFER #146. IN TAT ISSUE, GALACTUS STATES (WHILE WATCHING FIRLEORD AND SS'S BATTLE) THAT THEY WERE CREATED EXACTLY EQUAL, THEREFORE EARTH ITSELF IS GOING TO BE THE ONE THAT SUFFERS THE MOST FROM THEIR BATTLE.

armandovalles
so do u believe me now?

kgkg

kgkg
SS has already defeated Firelord while they were fighting
SS has said that Firelord attacks can be absorbed.
SS has defeated Terrax pretty easily
SS has defeated Morg who defeated Firelord , Airwalker easily

DigiMark007
Well, I don't have a herald comment, but if we're being ultra-technical in this fight, Alan Scott was never a member of the GL Corps. He states it himself in Green Lantern: Emerald Twilight. But in the fight I'd take the GL's.

It would be close though. The only precedent we have for it was Surfer beating Hal in a crossover, but as always crossovers are bad for a number of reasons.

-DM

jrodslam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well, I don't have a herald comment, but if we're being ultra-technical in this fight, Alan Scott was never a member of the GL Corps. He states it himself in Green Lantern: Emerald Twilight. But in the fight I'd take the GL's.

It would be close though. The only precedent we have for it was Surfer beating Hal in a crossover, but as always crossovers are bad for a number of reasons.

-DM

When did Surfer beat Hal in a crossover? Is that new? Like yesterday new?

the Darkone
Heralders wins, to much raw power.

Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Stardust
Red Shift
Firelord
Air-Walker
Invisable Man
Fallen One
Alpha Ray Bill (stormbreaker saga)

Ultimate Ion
Surfer beat Kyle in Marvel Vs DC

Anyway, I'd give it to the Heralds.

Juntai
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Surfer beat Kyle in Marvel Vs DC

Anyway, I'd give it to the Heralds.
Surfer beat Kyle before Kyle amped him up with the power of the OA Battery right before they were made to fight. Surfur could barely contain all the power that Kyle dumped into him. It wasn't even remotely a fair fight, Kyle got done by a plot device.

golem370
Was I mistaken when I saw Gladiator use is most powerful shot to try and Kill Cannonball

golem370
Morg also killed Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.