how does scarcrow die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i like knowing what happens in movies i want to see and the scarcrow is my fave caracter in batman begins and i hvaent seen it yet how does he die?

NoFate007
He doesn't.

DarkDreamweaver
He kinda, just like, runs off on his horse.

LousyBoy
The best villian exit ever in a movie! Rides off on his horse.

Mainstream
Scarecrow shall return more scarier than our feeble brains can possible imagine...hahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Joseph_Kerr
Ras Al Ghul technically didn't die either, since all his followers have to do is put him back in a Lazarus Pit. And I am grateful for that... one of the things that bugged me in the previous 4 movies is that many of the criminals died. It is better to keep them alive so you can re introduce them down the road, or have a continous story line of how they are wrecking havoc on Gotham.

SpyCspider
i really hope that scene was alluding to the Headless Horseman and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Ichabod Crane = Dr. Crane? Cuz when Rachael zapped him, i thot his bag flew off and he looked kinda headless and screamed while riding away. Dunno...all happened really fast.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Ras Al Ghul technically didn't die either, since all his followers have to do is put him back in a Lazarus Pit. And I am grateful for that... one of the things that bugged me in the previous 4 movies is that many of the criminals died. It is better to keep them alive so you can re introduce them down the road, or have a continous story line of how they are wrecking havoc on Gotham.

true that...they should have killed mr. freeze he sucked

jacob_mw2
hear hear

LousyBoy
that headless horseman thing is an interesting thought. Its pry nothing more than a coincidence though. But what do i know??

8bitChris
Scarecrow was a sissy in the movie. How anticlimatic was it to see one of Batman's most famous villains taken out by Katie Holmes with a tazer?

Kieralinn
He's just a wimpy skinny guy! Same as in B:TAS or Comics. It's not like he could actually fight Batman...I mean come on. I think it fit perfectly with the character to go out like that. Those tazers hurt!!

Myth
It was also great to see the insane ashylum brought into the movies. Its more true to the comics. I also didn't like the villains just being killed off in the old ones. The 1989 Batman made Joker die before Batman even faced any other villain.

TMACalicious
I don't think Scarecrow dies. I hope he returns.

btw, this has got to be the best movie i've seen in ages!

Jazzman_78
You didn't like the Arkham in Batman Returns? I thought it looked pretty good; old, creepy, small cells with viewing slits, 'Einstien-esque' doctor. Seemed alot liike the comics to me.

OtterVomit
Well if you accept The Long Halloween comic series as continuity (which frankly this movie took a lot from quite a few great Batman comics) then Dr. Crane did indeed idolize Ichobad Crane and the scene was probably a nod to that.

chucktaylor
Lets hope after lots of Batman movies, they could all return and wreak havoc in Gotham and Batman has to stop each and every one of them!

LousyBoy
Yeah, this movie left open a lot of oppurtunities and really expanded the Batman theme. really good.

GGgrievous725
they have scarecrow die in the video game its kinda cool looking you get blown out of a window then when you comeback he sees you and thinks youre a demon and falls out the window into the river

DirectorFitz
Originally posted by Jazzman_78
You didn't like the Arkham in Batman Returns? I thought it looked pretty good; old, creepy, small cells with viewing slits, 'Einstien-esque' doctor. Seemed alot liike the comics to me.

Actually your thinking of the Arkham in Batman Forever

Zod4Life
I don't think that in a superhero movie the villain should always die because that is kind of stupid.Depending on their death they may not return in a future sequel and some fans might want that villain to return in a future sequel.

Tthe Almighty
Agreed that seeing the villain die in a movie where there is one ids kinda stupid but if they don't die then batman(optional) hasn't really 1 ( although he has, they end up in jail). Also when the get out of jail they usually would seek revenge ( not seen that yet but would be likely to happen). in the end seeing the villain die is stupid and should not happen.

bakerboy
Scarecrow isnt dead. And he could returns in the sequel join his forces with the joker. That would be cool. I liked him in the movie, i think that he could be more developed and with more screen time, but he could returns in a sequel. He is one of the best batman villains.

Mainstream
Originally posted by bakerboy
Scarecrow isnt dead. And he could returns in the sequel join his forces with the joker. That would be cool. I liked him in the movie, i think that he could be more developed and with more screen time, but he could returns in a sequel. He is one of the best batman villains.

I strongly believe Scarecrow will be in Batman 2: killer smile (not the title but Batman Begins 2 would suck) this movie also proves you can have two main villians...provide they are different enough.

Red Superfly
I was so chuffed that they kept faithful to the comics even in resolving plotlines. Characters don't die!

It was a brilliant end to each character because they can all come back, or they can stay gone - but I'd reckon Scarecrow'll be back.

He rode off in a "Next time Batman!" kind of way.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I was so chuffed that they kept faithful to the comics even in resolving plotlines. Characters don't die!

It was a brilliant end to each character because they can all come back, or they can stay gone - but I'd reckon Scarecrow'll be back.

He rode off in a "Next time Batman!" kind of way.

yeah.."I'll get you next batman...next time."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.