Do I have a supportive family or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
As some of you know, according to my "My cousin has rhabdomyosarcoma Stage 4" thread, Ill update you guys.
We've raised hundreds of Dollars for Justin's benefit, including for Crusades. Everyone in the family has donated a bunch of stuff to help. Next month, July the 9th we are holding a Benefit/Auction, which consists of--OF COURSE an auction of all the stuff people have donated. Some of that stuff is BIG..Like a near new fourwheeler, we got an ATV salesman (whatever you call them) to give us one, and we're auctioning off guns and you name it. But anywho, also that day we're having my Uncles sing . Yes my uncles are singers, known around this town and the bordering towns. That too will raise money. Its 5 dollars admission to get in. Other than an auction we'll also have booths set up as well!
My cousin Justin made FRONT PAGE of our state newspaper, great huh? Yeah and they also interviewed him and his mom (My aunt), and put a big article following it.

Uneeklyconfused
WOW..

thats great news....

....i wish you and your family all the best..happy....hug....

GuitarBunny
wow...pretty cool

good luck stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks to you both!

GuitarBunny
no prob Kelly

Uneeklyconfused
i hope it all goes well ....happy...

sblomie545
thats awesome kell, really sweet, good luck
hug

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks to you both again stick out tongue Tee hee!
Im sure it will, all of the family are closer now then they've ever been. I talked to Justin today while I was at Granny and Papaw's for Father's Day. He had the surgery last week (I think...It was somewhere previously, not too long ago), and since the chemo and sicnkess has made him weak and sick and blah blah, he weighed less than 100 lbs! Now he's up to 125, and starting Radiation up this week! Great huh? He's got a little belly growin on him!
But today when I talked to him (My fiance has 4 swords), he collects real swords, and I told him that Daniel is willing to give him one of his swords. Its really awesome. Justin's face lit up! It was great.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by sblomie545
thats awesome kell, really sweet, good luck
hug

Thanks! He has all the spirit in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.