Things you like about anime compared to American Superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Ok for one anime has little costumes if any. No masks and spandex,

Only people that I like is
Spiderman
Batman
Superman and stuff not the 5000000 others

Xmen stoped wearing there costumes because they thought it was ..yeah

And the names are different not man this woman thatt

Batman
Superman
Spiderman
Wonderwoman
Super girl
Batgirl

oh yeah like first there a guy then a year later a woman has the same name. they need there own stuff firt original.

Anime does get to perverted some times but only in some animes.
anime people are not to powerful.....well scratch dbz and the people that if they think the world blows up.

Oh yeah I like theres only one story.

I cant keep up with spiderman now a days like 80000 different storys and the orgins and what happens to the character changes every time i dn witch is the real one. Anime i dn the haircolor spikey thing for every character every made, it to the same, and yeah ill post more here later

sai12
I'm not really following you here...ramble much? :P

Max Spidey 24
What ever

sai12
Guess you don't care to explain....

Why do I like anime characters over american comic heros?

Well, anime are more..fun. It is always all business in american comics. I like the random oddness interjected into anime. Anime has cuter character designs as well....

But this does not mean I hate american comic heros....Just prefer anime ones :P

silvertsume
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
What ever hellooo.. u totally forgot catwoman... she kicks ass over all of them... yes but anime's loads better.. known fact yes

Flame Alchemist
I like animes over superheroes in general.
Because:Animes are a lot more realistic than heroes.Heroes have situations that are in no way possible,for instance a man who can fly,shoot lasers out his eyes,lift virtually anything an have unpiercable skin.Animes are much more realistic,the things they do are very possible,but that is only in some animes.A lot of animes are also impossible.I guess I like animes 'cause theres a lot of them about high school and middle school.OMG I don't know why I like anime more than superheroes!!!

Max Spidey 24
lol. The only hero thats kool and normal is Batman witch is possible. Anime I got to admit is very funny, and gives me more laughs, and yet could be serious at the same time. Kenshin for example

Flame Alchemist
Yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.