really really really bad day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
hey guys, im having a really bad day sad and i know im in a pretty bad mood, but i came on KMC to try and cheer me up but ppl keep giving me a hard time, idk if it's because im in a really bad mood and im saying stuff to them i shouldn't be, but anyway, KMC isn't making me feel any better today... idk i just thought.. i dont know what im thinking, i just kinda thught if i started venting a little bit, and possibly a little consolation i would feel a little bit better embarrasment

Kharhmah
Aww. hug

Clovie
bad day?
if it makes you feel better: it is 2 am and i just woke up coz i'm having nigtmares.

and it is not a cheering up institute erm

sblomie545
i know, but i just thought i'd vent to make me feel better

sorry about ur nightmares... hug and it doesn't make me feel better to know that u can't sleep big grin

Clovie
Originally posted by sblomie545
i know, but i just thought i'd vent to make me feel better

sorry about ur nightmares... hug and it doesn't make me feel better to know that u can't sleep big grin if it can help anyway....

hug

sorry about that. bag

sblomie545
dont worry about it hug

i love hugs!

§P0oONY
hug Spooony love makes everything better

Jedi_KnightAlly
i would give a hug smiley but i lost the data on where to get it from.

This might make u feel better though.... I've been workin for 8 hours today, i've only got 7 hours before i'm working tomorrow morning, i can't sleep and then i've got to go out tomorrow night, where i won't get any sleep again, then working the next morning!

Morbid4Daniel
hey guys, im having a really bad day sad and i know im in a pretty bad mood, but i came on KMC to try and cheer me up but ppl keep giving me a hard time, idk if it's because im in a really bad mood and im saying stuff to them i shouldn't be, but anyway, KMC isn't making me feel any better today... idk i just thought.. i dont know what im thinking, i just kinda thught if i started venting a little bit, and possibly a little consolation i would feel a little bit better embarrasment

hug Hug for you, my friend! I have bad days all the time..Bad days OVERPOWER the good days!..
Sorry I cant type more, Daniel has to get off the internet so he's gonna call me. I'll be on in the mornin to talk to you fellers. Cya later!!! *Kisses n hugs*

sblomie545
lol thanks spoony

jedi!!! crybaby GET SOME SLEEP!

sblomie545
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
hug Hug for you, my friend! I have bad days all the time..Bad days OVERPOWER the good days!..
Sorry I cant type more, Daniel has to get off the internet so he's gonna call me. I'll be on in the mornin to talk to you fellers. Cya later!!! *Kisses n hugs*

thanks kell! laughing
have a nice talk with daniel! lol tell him i saw hi! stick out tongue

ill talk to you tomorrow then! wink

Clovie
dont worry about it hug

i love hugs! ok hug1

Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
i would give a hug smiley but i lost the data on where to get it from.

This might make u feel better though.... I've been workin for 8 hours today, i've only got 7 hours before i'm working tomorrow morning, i can't sleep and then i've got to go out tomorrow night, where i won't get any sleep again, then working the next morning! you write ' hug ' between two ## erm

Jedi_KnightAlly
hug

oh.... i used to go to some site then copy and paste.... no expression

sblomie545
hug

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol thanks spoony

jedi!!! crybaby GET SOME SLEEP!

I've tried! I'm an insomniac, I'm just too worried about my uni exam results.

Spideys Sister

Clovie
it is the easier way
you just pput name os smilie between ## or ~~ erm

sblomie545
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
laughing Think of it this way slomb... It could be worse. and if it was...well, it could be betterbig grin

great philosophy SS

thanks so much guys, making me feel better already, im starting to forget about all the crap in my life, this is just what i needed!

xLiNdS x 622x
Awww i hope you have a much better day tomorrow...i know there's not much i can say..bad days suck!!

sblomie545
bad days do suck, i have a lot of bad days, actually most of my days are bad, but today was exceptionally bad... and ive been getting ticked off easily on KMC and stuff- idk stuff that used to annoy me got me pissed off today... one of those kinda days...

dark1365
I haven't cheer you up by now?!!?!

What kinda person am I.....bored

xLiNdS x 622x
yea i know what u mean...i've gotten into a lot of fights from just goin off on people on bad days...you just have to try to not blame everyone for your problems

Clovie
Originally posted by dark1365

sblomie545

my bad day isn't something one person can cheer up... sorry dark, you still make me feel better though, just today was really bad... embarrasment

sblomie545
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
yea i know what u mean...i've gotten into a lot of fights from just goin off on people on bad days...you just have to try to not blame everyone for your problems

i dont, not at all, just sometimes when im in a bad mood, i say stuff i normally wouldn't say, like i say stuff that's on my mind without caring about the outcome when im mad and stuff... but it's how i feel so i dont regret it embarrasment

Jedi_KnightAlly
So what happened for it to be such a bad day?

Spideys Sister

What kinda person am I.....bored laughing Your a poor confused mis understood man..Originally posted by sblomie545
great philosophy SS

thanks so much guys, making me feel better already, im starting to forget about all the crap in my life, this is just what i needed! Don't get me started on my get happy quick sayings... bunny

sblomie545
i could probably go on for hours... a lot of bad stuff has been happening lately and now it starting to build. so it wasn't today persay, that was exceptionaly bad, i mean, today was upsetting of course, its just a lot of bad stuff has happened in the past that has put me over the edge today

dark1365
Well, I'd take you out for a movie or something but seeing how I live 3000 miles away probably...

Jedi_KnightAlly
(now that i've figured out the hug smiley) heres a hug hug

Hope you feel better soon. I'm off to try for some sleep may be back soon... no expression

sblomie545
Well, I'd take you out for a movie or something but seeing how I live 3000 miles away probably...

lol thanks dark! yeah the movie thing wouldn't work out... too bad we live 3000 miles away because that would be...

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing Your a poor confused mis understood man.. Don't get me started on my get happy quick sayings... bunny
Lets hear them!!!

dark1365
Mmmhmm....I've found time spent with friends you've had for four years works good.

sblomie545
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
Lets hear them!!!

yes yes yes yesyesyes

good idea! eek!

dark1365
yes yes yes yesyesyes

good idea! eek!
They'll take the better part of an hour.

Spideys Sister
NO!I'm a sucker...Karma may come back around but money doesn't. You people sicken me...sick

dark1365
blink

xLiNdS x 622x
Go look at a smilie face.......ooooh ooooh heres one!! smile

GuitarBunny

i think you're awesome hug

Spideys Sister
I'm not a nice person am I?

sblomie545
I'm not a nice person am I?

yes you are you gave me a hug hug

xLiNdS x 622x
Hey i havent seen you in the LOST forum lately Sassy!! nono

sblomie545
HAHA! lol i know i know, ive been avoiding MG

xLiNdS x 622x
why?

sblomie545
she was giving me a hard time, and she always has, have you ever noticed how she can be mean to me and morbid4daniel? esp. in the LOST forum

dark1365
I have obviously misse out on some things...

xLiNdS x 622x
she was giving me a hard time, and she always has, have you ever noticed how she can be mean to me and morbid4daniel? esp. in the LOST forum
Oh, i've never noticed that...sorry

sblomie545
oh i did.. lol of course, and she was giving me a hard time in movie stars and celebs forum too and in the OTF, but w.e- she just doesn't like me wat can i say?

a1hsauce
u feelin better Sass

sblomie545
a little bit

i had my 15 page history paper to write today

i totally owned that paper! boo yeah

a1hsauce
lol niiicee

sblomie545
i can't feel my hand, but i think i did good lol

a1hsauce
sweet... hope you did well... what was it on again? History or English i dont remember

sblomie545
history, 10 most influential people of the last millenium that have shaped america

in english i had to write a paper on gaining knowledge while losing innocence while referring to Dead Poet's Society

neither of them were that bad, i love DPS, so that was kinda easy and the history one wasn't too hard, so it was all good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.