Two-Face in part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I stated earlier in another thread that I, myself, would love to see Harvey Dent/Two-Face introduced in the sequel. Two-Face is definitley one of my favorite Bat-Villains, and I think that his kind of psychosis would add a lot to the plot, not to mention that it would be the second movie and Two-Face is obsessed with the number 2. As far as actors go to fill the role, Harvey "Apollo" Dent needs not only to be young and handsome, but Two-Face is also large, angry, vile, and extremely volatile. The only actors to cross my mind would have to be Guy Pierce, Thomas Jane (but he has already portrayed The Punisher), and especially Daniel Day Lewis (just watch "Gangs of New York" if you dont see why). Also I would like to see more of the criminal underworld element of Gotham rather than the colorful Bat-Villains we all know and love. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying that I wouldnt be panting and drooling to see to see the Joker in the future movies, but I would also love to see the Falcone family and the Maroni family in an all out mob war. After all, it was Salvatore Maroni who threw the acid into Harvey Dent's face and inadvertantly created Two-Face. Does anyone agree/disagree?

NoFate007
You know what would be cool...if they had Maroni as the front man to Falcone, and in the story, Maroni has taken over the mob family. He has a trial, and during that whole escapade with him, he tosses the acid on Dent's face. Dent later kills Maroni, and is at large.

rox
wasn't two-face black in batman returns and the 90's cartoon series. if so why was he white in batman forever(one of my favorite batman movies next to batman begins)

Joker1237
Harvey Dent was black in Batman 89

But white in the Batman cartoon.

Impediment
In Tim Burton's first Batman film, Harvey Dent was played by Billy Dee Williams a.k.a. Lando Calrissian. Obviously that idiot Burton never read a comic book in his life or else he'd know Dent is a white man. Also in the animated Batman series, Harvey Dent became scarred in an explosion over a vat of chemicals, instead of having acid thrown in his face by Sal "Boss" Maroni. Fox studios obviously re-did Two-face's origin this way because this is a children's cartoon show and it seemed a little too violent for children watching.

Joker1237
But the Twoface origin was still pretty violent though,

I think it may have been a bit borning with the jury room acid thing maybe.

Not to sure.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by rox
wasn't two-face black in batman returns and the 90's cartoon series. if so why was he white in batman forever(one of my favorite batman movies next to batman begins)

Because movie studios don't give a fuk about continuity when they are making movies to purely sell toys.

End of story

Mainstream
black white black white..they don't care

Joseph_Kerr
I read where the writer of Batman Begins said that the Joker and Harvey Dent will be introduced in second movie. In the third movie the trial of the Joker will take place and that it will be the Joker who throws acid at Harvey Dent turning him into Two Face. I like this direction that these movies will be interconnected with each other, much like the comic books.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
I read where the writer of Batman Begins said that the Joker and Harvey Dent will be introduced in second movie. In the third movie the trial of the Joker will take place and that it will be the Joker who throws acid at Harvey Dent turning him into Two Face. I like this direction that these movies will be interconnected with each other, much like the comic books.

wizard book is where I read it...

Impediment
I realize that in comic book movies there is no pleasing every single fan. I have a better chance of being struck by lightning and hit by a meteor while being attacked by a great white shark than a comic book film pleasing every fan without anyone complaining about something they didnt like or over critiquing little things. If, hypothetically speaking, the Joker were to appear in the next Batman films, and throw acid in Harvey Dent's face scarring him in to becoming Two-Face I would be disappointed but I would also realize that there is only so much story you can squeeze into a 2 hour or so movie without going too in-depth in to the comic continuum. Maybe its just wishful thinking, but I would hope that the screenwriters can show a liitle margin of integrity and stick to the real storyline and origin.

Impediment
Does anyone agree with my choices for actors for the Two-Face/Dent role?

Leafar
In my opinion: In Batman Begins II, Harvey Dent will replace Katie Holme's character (she will be too busy pretending to be married to Tommy Cruise) as a prosecutor in the DA's office. The Joker, w/ Harley Quinn, will be the main villians. I propose that at some point in the movie Harvey will get acid thrown in his face...maybe by that Falcono guy himself. I don't know...but a criminal will do it, and we will see Two Face in Batman Begins III...just like the last time! laughing

bakerboy
As someone has said before, Two face will be showed in part 3. In the sequel, the main villain will be the joker, maybe with the return of scarecrow, and harvey dent will be introduced.

I would love to see two face well portrayed in a movie, not as the campy villain from batman forever. Because he is one of the best characters in comics ever.

Red Superfly
Scarecrow and Joker intro for 2, with Harvey Dent as DA.

Two Face and Joker for 3.

That sounds like fun. If it's true that is.

Mainstream
Clayface kicks ass too...and Mr. Freeze could have been done a lot better.

Red Superfly
I honestly don't think Mr. Freeze and Clayface would work in the current style. Same goes for Poison Ivy. I love them, but they'd be so "lame" if they were thrown into such a realistic world like this new one.

They are superhero-ish characters. They are mutants and have very "odd" attributes that would discredit any notion of them being realistic. They are cool characters, but too fantasy based for this new realistic franchise.

This new Batman world is steeped in realism. Scarecrow, Joker, Two-Face, Catwoman, Penguin - and at a push - Bane are all characters that are feasable in a "realistic" setting. These are the characters that I can see actually existing, being real, and causing Batman problems.

Clock King, Mr. Zasz, Mad Hatter - these are a few characters that would also work in this new world, but I highly doubt would make an appearance beyond a fleeting glance in say Arkham Asylum.

Besides, Scarecrow, Two-Face and Joker are my fave characters because they are so damn realistic, and therefore, that makes them a lot more believable and REAL in my mind.

Mainstream
maybe when they indroduce Robin by the 3rd or 4th film Clayface and Freeze could be used....technology gone bad..freaks of nature villians could work in the new batman films if down right. I'd like to see Batman use his keen mind to over come superhuman foes.

Impediment
Batman is, and foremost, the world's greatest detective. Thats what I'd like to see more of.

Doc Ock
Joker in part 2

Joker and Two Face in part 3

Nuff said.

Sileas
Originally posted by Impediment
Also I would like to see more of the criminal underworld element of Gotham rather than the colorful Bat-Villains we all know and love. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying that I wouldnt be panting and drooling to see to see the Joker in the future movies, but I would also love to see the Falcone family and the Maroni family in an all out mob war.

yes yes yes! agree totally. that's one of the things I liked best about this movie. no colorfully costumed villains. more reality. he should make you wish you had a good forensics book in your library so you could look up some of this stuff.

Impediment
Originally posted by Sileas
yes yes yes! agree totally. that's one of the things I liked best about this movie. no colorfully costumed villains. more reality. he should make you wish you had a good forensics book in your library so you could look up some of this stuff.

Also, I dont think Im the only one, but Id kinda like to see a "dark, menacing tone" to the crime element similar to David Fincher's style, like in the movie "Se7en". Batman is the worlds greatest DETECTIVE, so lets see him use those abilities, right?

Sileas
yup yup yup! but I have a dirty feeling they won't be using that. not unless we scream really loudly.

on the other hand.....nolan seems to have a handle on batman. maybe we *will* see the right thing. he isn't going to be satisfied with just physically chasing people----he knows batman is going to have to go after people with his mind as well, if he is really out to get batman right and give the fans what they'd like to see. brain work is necessary.

Impediment
I agree. Lets just hope some of these Hollywood A-Holes still have a margin of integrity.

Impediment
Speaking of which actor should play Dent/Two-Face, I hear through the grapevine that Justin Timberlake has been offered the role. So help me god, if they cast this douchebag................*ugh*

tpaquin
Speaking of which actor should play Dent/Two-Face, I hear through the grapevine that Justin Timberlake has been offered the role. So help me god, if they cast this douchebag................*ugh*

Yeah, I'm hoping they go with Ashton Kutcher.

Seriously, though, I hope they present Harvey like they did in Long Halloween. His acid incident was really quite awesomely portrayed, with him on the ground, screaming. It's much better than Batman Forever, where he turns, as though he has a mild sunburn, and holds a folder over his face.

NoFate007
I think if they do Two-Face, his character will be done extremely well by Nolan. I think the only way they'll mess him up is with casting, which so far they haven't shown us a reason to doubt their skills...at least IMHO

Zod4Life
I'd like to see him in the Batman sequel.My favorite Batman villain right after the Joker.

DarkAge
Having the Joker merely appear in a court scene in the next movie would be an anticlimactic introduction of the character to the movie series. Dent really should have been the DA in Begins, that way they could have properly established him and Wayne as friends before the one where he turns to crime. That's what they did in The Animated Series and it worked. I guess having Two Face in the next movie and the Joker in the third would make the most sense now, maybe with an introduction of Dr. Harleen Quinzelle in the next one.

As for other villains, Bane has not been done before. Not in any way that counts. I'd love to see, the intelligent, calculating Bane physically toy with Batman like he did in Knightfall. The Scarecrow also wasn't used to his full potential in Begins; none of his motivation was revealed. He might work as a secondary character in a future movie. Anarky would also be cool as a peripheral threat.

Impediment
I agree with the courtroom scene and having Dent writhe in agony on the floor after getting sloshed with acid, but I seriously hope that its Sal Maroni who does it and not the Joker. It just lends more plausibility, in my opinion. I just hope the actor is worth a damn.

vvvrulz
Two-Face is my favourite Batman villain, even more so than Joker. I thought they totally messed him up with Tommy-Lee in Forever, he wasn't supposed to be a wise-cracking idiot in the first place.

I'd vouch for Tom Jane or someone of the sort to take on his role, I hope its not some cissy like Timberlake or Kutcher, although the latter is a pretty good actor.

Myth
Deniro would have made a good Two-face when he was younger. I'm not so sure about an older DeNiro.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Joker in part 2

Joker and Two Face in part 3

Nuff said.

Joker and Scarecrow in part 2

Two face and Riddler in part 3

nurff said

vvvrulz
Do we want to see riddler again though?

NoFate007
You think they'll make it so Scarecrow helps create Smilex? Idk if I'd like that but they may do connections like that throughout these films that haven't been made before.

Zod4Life
Two-Face for BB sequel
Joker and Scarecrow for Batman 3

Mainstream
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Do we want to see riddler again though?

if done right yeah....I want to see Bane and Clayface....someone once said these movies as set in a more realistic tone than the others..but a with technology and chemicals so advanced would a guy made of morphing clay be so unbelievable?

Bat Dude
In Tim Burton's first Batman film, Harvey Dent was played by Billy Dee Williams a.k.a. Lando Calrissian. Obviously that idiot Burton never read a comic book in his life or else he'd know Dent is a white man. Also in the animated Batman series, Harvey Dent became scarred in an explosion over a vat of chemicals, instead of having acid thrown in his face by Sal "Boss" Maroni. Fox studios obviously re-did Two-face's origin this way because this is a children's cartoon show and it seemed a little too violent for children watching.

Well, in Forever, Two-Face was white and he ruined the movie. In Batman, Harvey Dent was played by Billy Dee Williams and he played the role pretty well. Would you rather have a guy that resembles the character and have him ruin the movie, or someone of different apperance and make the movie great?

vvvrulz
Well Dent never became two-face when Billy Dee was playing the role, so its really hard to say because he could have made a great Harvey Dent, but a horrible two-face. We don't really know.

chucktaylor
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Well Dent never became two-face when Billy Dee was playing the role, so its really hard to say because he could have made a great Harvey Dent, but a horrible two-face. We don't really know.

Making him a "two-face"!!! hahaha! corny... big grin

Impediment
cheese!

Mr Parker
I realize that in comic book movies there is no pleasing every single fan. I have a better chance of being struck by lightning and hit by a meteor while being attacked by a great white shark than a comic book film pleasing every fan without anyone complaining about something they didnt like or over critiquing little things. If, hypothetically speaking, the Joker were to appear in the next Batman films, and throw acid in Harvey Dent's face scarring him in to becoming Two-Face I would be disappointed but I would also realize that there is only so much story you can squeeze into a 2 hour or so movie without going too in-depth in to the comic continuum. Maybe its just wishful thinking, but I would hope that the screenwriters can show a liitle margin of integrity and stick to the real storyline and origin.

Under Nolans direction I dont think that will ever happen with The Joker throwing acid in his face.Nolan unlike Burton and Scgumacher is a fans director and is aware of the outrage it would have within the fans.I would not be surprised though if The Joker might be someone who is behind the crimes in the next film only we dont see joker till the thrid film.I think we will see two face in the next film though because there has been much talk of it and also Bruce said at his party-All you two faced clowns.

vvvrulz
Do you think that was a hint, or a random occurance though?

Mr Parker
A Hint I think.Because like I said,its been reported he is suppose to be the villain in the next film.

vvvrulz
As long he is not Black or Tommy-Lee, I think we'll see an improvement then !

Myth
Samuel L. Jackson for Two Face!

He already has the make up for it from XXX.

wuTa
I hope thats a joke.......

For the 2nd flick i they should have Dent not become Two-face at all until maybe the very end....I think it would be cool if they showed the close relationship between Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent...they could have Batman/Bruce Wayne and Dent work togethor to try and bring down The Joker, it would just make you want to see the next movie more because you want to see how Batman would react when his best bud loses it and goes crazy, they could play off the conflict that batman has with him trying to saving his best friend instead of just bringin in another villian....I think if they play the Two-Face card right they could make the 2nd movie better than the 1st and the 3rd movie better than the 2nd

Myth
Of course its a Joke. I love Sammy but no way should he play a character KNOWN as white. Sam is as black as can be.

wuTa
who doesnt love sammy , but besides being the wrong race i think he is too old for the part

Impediment
I still say Thomas Jane or Guy Pierce would be perfect as Harvey Dent

wuTa
guy pierce thumb up

thomas jane thumb down

vvvrulz
Tom Jane would be a good two-face but a pretty average Harvery Dent I reckon.

Impediment
One has to remember, though, that Harvey "Apollo" Dent is handsome, and a large framed man. Im not saying that the actor needs to be carved out of wood and weigh 250 lbs., but Thomas Jane is one of the more spoken of names from my female friends who, talk about sexiness and/or good looks. I ,personally, just think he'd be good because of the intensity he showed us in "The Punisher" movie. Guy Pierce, I dont think, has ever had a role of a psycho-type character. Unless you want to count "Ravenous", maybe. I think he is a damn good actor, though.

Impediment
Now I hear rumors that Justin f**king Timberlake has been offered the role................*shudder*

vvvrulz
They have to be rumors, and nothing else.

Impediment
I know. Hollywood can't possibly be THAT stupid. then again............

NoFate007
cough*justin and kelly*cough....

cough*crossroads*cough.....

cough*the rock*cough....

cough*ben foster as Angel*cough....

cough*possibility of Chameleon in Spider-Man 3*cough....

cough*Bernie Mac/Cedric the Entertainer/D.L. Hughley*cough....

Need I continue? lol

Hollywood is without a doubt stupid enough to do that. Christopher Nolan, however, isn't...thank God.

TwoFace2
Somewhere on the sites, I forgot which one it was, but the original plan was...

After Harvey Dent, Gordon, and Batman put Joker away, Rupert Thorne manages replaces Mr. Napier and runs the mob. Dent brought his own "police force" to the warehouse with no permission from governor to track down the mobs. However, Batman was informed and came to stop him. An accident happened and a burst bubble affected Harvey's health and personality. Becoming Two Face, he sworn to kill Thorne, but Batman won't let that happen. They went from OLD CRIME FIGHTING MATES to NEW ENEMIES.

I think it will be awesome if the BATLIGHT appears and Batman came by. Gordon isn't there, but someone else in the darks. Harvey's good side appears in the light. He flips the coin and told Batman that they both have same thing in common...TWO PERSONALITY. He also reminded the Dark Knight that they were a hell of a team against the crimes. He then offered him a partnership in taking over Gotham City. Batman of course refused and Harvey finished the conversation with a line..."STAY OUT OF MY WAY AND I'LL STAY OUT OF YOURS."

sevenman
They should have had Harvey dent in BATMAN BEGINS. If this is about BATMAN's origins they should have introduced the "New" district attorney, Harvey Dent. I hope that scene was cut out or something because it would make too many people wish for a sequel even if the movie flopped (Incompetent Suits) and Harvey Dent was in BATMAN BEGINS but we didn't see it or it was very minor or something. It would have been ****ing awesome if Tommy Lee Jones was in the first BATMAN then was still District Attorney in BATMAN RETURNS then became two-face in the final shot in the triology BATMAN FOREVER. It would feel like the three movies were really connected and I hope they do that with BATMAN BEGINS. I guess what I am trying to say is that I do not want TWO FACE in BATMAN BEGINS I want HARVEY DENT in BATMAN BEGINS AGAIN.

NoFate007
Originally posted by TwoFace2
Somewhere on the sites, I forgot which one it was, but the original plan was...

After Harvey Dent, Gordon, and Batman put Joker away, Rupert Thorne manages replaces Mr. Napier and runs the mob. Dent brought his own "police force" to the warehouse with no permission from governor to track down the mobs. However, Batman was informed and came to stop him. An accident happened and a burst bubble affected Harvey's health and personality. Becoming Two Face, he sworn to kill Thorne, but Batman won't let that happen. They went from OLD CRIME FIGHTING MATES to NEW ENEMIES.

I think it will be awesome if the BATLIGHT appears and Batman came by. Gordon isn't there, but someone else in the darks. Harvey's good side appears in the light. He flips the coin and told Batman that they both have same thing in common...TWO PERSONALITY. He also reminded the Dark Knight that they were a hell of a team against the crimes. He then offered him a partnership in taking over Gotham City. Batman of course refused and Harvey finished the conversation with a line..."STAY OUT OF MY WAY AND I'LL STAY OUT OF YOURS."

I think a cooler quote would be "Stay out of OUR way, and we'll stay out of yours"

Further into the split psychosis of his

sevenman
TWO FACE is two people. I liked BATMAN FOREVER because of the way THE RIDDLER would interact with TWO FACE. He would talk in one of his ears then move to another and say "Is everyone paying attention?"

TwoFace2
Yeah, forgot bout two faces. I think that Two-Face shouldn't wear all half clothes the whole movie. Maybe when it comes to the end, he dress up half white and half black suit for someone's funeral (talking bout killing Batman or someone else). What ya think?

I also have other idea. Instead of half crazy red suit and business black suit, I would rather like him in half nowadays black suit and the other half is the old-fashion suit where its black and thin white stripes go down. You get the picture?

sevenman
Two Face should have a black and white suit. His face should be red not pink and his hair should be black and white.

Impediment
Originally posted by sevenman
Two Face should have a black and white suit. His face should be red not pink and his hair should be black and white.

okaaaaaaaaaay..................................One has to remember that the acid horrificly scarred the flesh of Dent and thus, is PINK scar tissue on the left side of his head. And obviously there wouldn't be any more hair to be debating color on. Unless your point is for theatrics and not logistics, right?

Silverstein
this image is concept art of Two-face by Lee Bermejo. Two face/harvey was based on Denzel Washington.
http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/bermejo_dent_2.jpg
i liked what the artist had to say on the topic of Two face in the sequel
"I definitely wanted to ditch the whole "split" costume thing as I thought it looked ridiculous in BATMAN FOREVER. To me it's much more effective and sinister to have him wear clothing that reflects his scarred side while still staying fairly realistic..."

Impediment
Agreed.

Manic Lucifer
My cousin suggested to me that having Collin Farrel (sp) as Two Face as he can play the good guy and the bad guy part! I said the only problem was his accent but what do you think?

Silverstein
Originally posted by Manic Lucifer
My cousin suggested to me that having Collin Farrel (sp) as Two Face as he can play the good guy and the bad guy part! I said the only problem was his accent but what do you think?

collin ferrell...i dunno, to me, thats like the edge, almost gopher venom edge. Get some actor that isnt in Teen magazines or that isnt in a teenage girl's locker

Manic Lucifer
Just came up with another...Clive Owen (Dwight in Sin City) i think that he would make a pretty good Two Face as he isnt to famous and wont glam the film up to much and i feel he could do fit the twisted part very well.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Manic Lucifer
Just came up with another...Clive Owen (Dwight in Sin City) i think that he would make a pretty good Two Face as he isnt to famous and wont glam the film up to much and i feel he could do fit the twisted part very well.

Clive owen, not a bad decision, cool

Impediment
I still say either Thomas Jane or Guy Pierce.

Bardock42
There are so many villeins that deserve a big part in one of the movies.....but I wouldn't mind if they first brought bqack the screwed up characters (Two-Face, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Poison Ivy and Bane...although Freeze and Ivy will be hard to portray)

AS fopr the Detectived thing, I personally would like to see a Dark Detective Story but I can't really see that...because...can anyone explain how the BB Batman can actually be the BEST Detective in the world....he didn't have much practice now did he?

Silverstein
I still say either Thomas Jane or Guy Pierce.

those guys are cool too

sevenman
okaaaaaaaaaay..................................One has to remember that the acid horrificly scarred the flesh of Dent and thus, is PINK scar tissue on the left side of his head. And obviously there wouldn't be any more hair to be debating color on. Unless your point is for theatrics and not logistics, right? ummmm, NO

Myth
How about Russell Crowe as Two-Face? I don't think he has been mentioned but I was just watching Virtuosity and thought that he could make a pretty good Two-Face (not that his acting in that movie is how Two-Face should be portrayed).

Silverstein
-i think Clive Owen could pull it off.I think he's a good actor. Plus he's the same colour as the one in the animated series.

-Although i dont know how they will make his scarred face. light Blue? hot Pink? the reallistic thing would make it look like the real deal. Like look at actual photos of acid burnt victims, and apply that to Clive's skin color.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Silverstein
this image is concept art of Two-face by Lee Bermejo. Two face/harvey was based on Denzel Washington.
http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/bermejo_dent_2.jpg
i liked what the artist had to say on the topic of Two face in the sequel
"I definitely wanted to ditch the whole "split" costume thing as I thought it looked ridiculous in BATMAN FOREVER. To me it's much more effective and sinister to have him wear clothing that reflects his scarred side while still staying fairly realistic..."

That is exactly what the new two face should look like smile I would like to ditch the 2 coloured suit as well,Also I might add that I wanna see a very dark Joker as well.

Impediment
Define "very dark".

Morridini
Long time since I've seen Sin City, is Clive Owen the guy who went to Oldtown to fight along the prostitutes, and with the decapitated policeman? If that is him then I think he would be good.

Cascador
Originally posted by Morridini
Long time since I've seen Sin City, is Clive Owen the guy who went to Oldtown to fight along the prostitutes, and with the decapitated policeman? If that is him then I think he would be good.

yeah that's him

Morridini
Then I have to agree, he would make an interesting Dent. I checked imdb and he is 41 years old, that fits with Dent, I don't ever think we get any confirmations about his age in the comics, but we get to know that it is far beyond time for him and his wife to start getting children, which seems to be something they talk about a lot before he turned acid.

Knightfall93
Batman Annual 14's supposed to be the DEFINITIVE Two Face history right? The one titled "Eye of the Beholder". In that, and from other comics, Dent looks in his 30s! Remember this guy isn't getting old and wrinkled, he's kinda young-ish, handsome and charming! And whoever thinks some actor would be great because he looks the same as the animated series, welll... I was watching old TAS videos and a) Dent is flipping the 2 sided coin in the On Leather Wings episode from (I think) Series 1 where they want to arrest Batman because they think he's Manbat but Dent gets the coin from SAL MARONI. b) TAS claims an explosion scarred him. Why'd he be BLUE after an explosion???? And that's the only time I've seen Two Face blue, he's green or a purpley colour in my book! get it? TAS is a great series BUT it's got loads of errors and stuff... I would say Dent's their one big error!!!!

Silverstein
to be reallistic, one side of his face would look like a burnt victim...to be reallistic

Lord Magnus
Two-Face in part two would make so much sense and be so cool but if they tried to do jOker and Two-Face in one movie the result would be bad for both the characters.

Maybe they'll introduce Harv in this one first.

Knightfall93
I say they introduce Harv on the Joker case in Batman 2. Also, Talia should appear there, coe to avenge her dad but she falls for Bruce and saves him from Joker. Then the sequel: joker sprays Dent with acid flower, its Two Face but at the movies start I 4got 2 say that Scarecrow will be running rings round Bats and Demnt 4 first half hour. Then at the end, Talia and Bruce meet and drive down a road and you see they're heading towards Haley's Circus! Then the end credits roll....
In pt4, he adopts Dick. The bad guy is The Penguin, or so they think... but his strings are being pulled by the resurrected Ra's al Ghul.
Talia is torn between her dad or her fiance but eventually she frees Robin and they stop Ra's!

Knightfall93
Maybe Talia actually kills Ra's so Bruce feels he can't be with her. Alos, in 3, the court scene has Joker sprays Harv, Harv produces gun, he injures Joker, he kills all jury including Racjhel!

lino111
riddler: scratching isnt helping you know.

love that line. who agrees apart from batman forever being a not so good movie, that jim was a great riddler

Silverstein
jim carey wasnt a good riddler, jim carey's acting in that movie was way over the top, annoying and unnecessary

Cascador
yeah, it was childish stupid...I don't like Jim Carrey in general, all he can do is act like an idiot in movies

Silverstein
some of his comedies were funny, but most are just plain stupid, i actually liked Cable Guy and dumb and dumber, the rest were too stupid...

Knightfall93
OMG! Bif you loved Jim carrey as Ed Nigma go join that gay ass Schumacher in the loony bin! Jim was nothing like the calculating genius he is in the comics... I mean, jim's riddler is more wannabe- Joker but crap than even a shitty Riddler. And how come he had short ginger hair as Riddler but still had it long and light brown as Nigma? That's weird and GAY...

Impediment
Carrey was the worst possible casting choice for Nygma.

wuTa
holy shit...is that a bill hicks sig?

say what you want about carrey, but he did the best he could with a sh!t script, TLJ on the other hand, holy jeezus, he just completely murdered harvey dent

Knightfall93
They BOTH murdered 2 potentially- good bad guys....

atharpina
Harvey should have a large role in the BB sequel and then have the acid thing happen either at the very end of the sequel or the opening scene of the third movie.

Knightfall93
Yep

Impediment
Originally posted by wuTa
holy shit...is that a bill hicks sig?

Yep. The greatest stand-up comic that ever was.

Knightfall93
who?

Impediment
Originally posted by Knightfall93
who? Bill Hicks. He was a stand-up comedian from Texas who died far, far too soon before his time of pancreatic cancer.

Knightfall93
OK... what were we talking abut before getting side- tracked?

Altar[1stONE]
You guys ever figure Mel Gibson might be able to pull two -face off? I was watching this movie on amc, and the character he was playing had a burnt up face. I could sorta see him pulling off the role, hes a bit spastic in reality anyways.

Cascador
I think they should take a not so known actor as the villain...not a well known actor as Mel Gibson...I don't say he would be a bad choice, but that is my opinion.

atharpina
Yeah, I like how they've chosen not-so-well-known guys to play the villains so far. It's easier to fall for the illusion that way.

Knightfall93
Liam Neeson's well known... Star Wars? narnia? Love Actually?

atharpina
Well, I was thinking more about Cillian Murphy, Tom Wilkinson, and Tim Booth. I mean I hadn't seen much of them before so it worked for me...

And Liam Neeson's just good enough to pull it off.

Cascador
Liam Neeson is a well known actor...but he's not an actor that almost everybody knows...if you ask everybody who mel gibson is they'll definatly answer at least that they heard of him!

Same with Christian Bale...he is a welll known actor now, but if you go and ask the public..."who is christian bale?" many will say that they never heard of him.

Knightfall93
I'd heard of Tim booth...

Knightfall93
And everyone's heard f Morgan Freeman... and probably Michael Cain!

Cascador
Morgan Freeman...maybe...but not Micael Cain! But then again...they were extra's...not main characters

Knightfall93
Michael Caine? he is very well known, cascador, you may not realise but.... well, he is!

Cascador
he is not unknown...but if you compare it to a well known actor like mel gibson (altho he is definatly better than gibson) no...he's certainly not as well known as gibson

btw we're getting off topic

Knightfall93
OK, what IS the topic?

Cascador
If you can read, knightfall93wink
we were talking who would be good actors if two-face is in the sequel...

Knightfall93
Jake gylenhaal is the favourite though there was 1 bloke who was the fan fave... who was it now?

atharpina
Gylenhaal doesn't look intense enough! He looks like a 19 year old Frat boy!

They can't be stupid about this!

Knightfall93
Who's the cyrrent fan fgave? Was that the Lachy hulme dude???

Impediment
I still stand by my opinion that Harvey Dent/Two Face should be played by either Thomas Jane or Guy Pierce. Jane showed us intensity and rage as The Punisher, yet he was normal, sane, and loving as Frank Castle when his family was till alive. Pierce, IMO, is a dynamic actor altogether. Movies like Ravenous and Memento are examples of such talent......once again, IMO.

atharpina
Who's the cyrrent fan fgave? Was that the Lachy hulme dude???

Lachey Hulme was fan fave for the Joker. I'm not sure who was fan fave for Two-Face. Liev Schrieber maybe?

Knightfall93
yeah, the liev dude... rthanks!

Cascador
if two face was black...I think sam l. Jackson would be a good choice, but like I said before I would prefer an actor that is not too known...I was actually also thinking of Harrison Ford cause the role of a lawyer would suit him well...it would be a cool come-back. Altho maybe he's too old now

Knightfall93
He's too old... then again, he's doing Indy jones 4! But... I think a black Harvey would suck balls! Does that make me racist?

Cascador
no, doesn't make you a racist...I actually never was sure if he was black or white, cause I think I saw him as both...that's why harvey dent in the first batman was black...I think it would be cool to have a black villian, altho it's not that important to me...if you think a white harvey dent would be more accurate and you say that a black one would suck balls then...then no, you're not a rascist

Knightfall93
It's just I like films to stay loyal and... I've always wondered what the f**k Burton was doing when he had Lando Dent become DA

atharpina
If Harvey were to be black then I'd like Denzel Washington. Too well known, but I'd pick him over Sam Jackon.

Knightfall93
That's who that artist dude based his pic of 2 face on...

atharpina
Ohh yeah? Looked pretty good. That just makes me feel even better about it then.

Knightfall93
But he should be WHITE...

atharpina
Oh I know...it's probably even likely he'll be white.

Knightfall93
It's RIGHT if he's white...

Lord Shadow Z
I would have Vincent D'Onofrio for Harvey Dent/Two-Face- he'd be the perfect choice in my opinion.

Knightfall93
Who?

smiley8
I don't think they should have Two-Face as a main character in the sequel. This is cos the two characters of Joker and Two-Face are very similar. They should introduce Harvey Dent and then develop the character in the films that follow and keep BB2 for the Joker cos he has to be the main villain for the whole film.

Knightfall93
Two face in BB3... and he is NOT very similar to joker... you just watch BF, thats your problemo!

smiley8
Two face in BB3... and he is NOT very similar to joker... you just watch BF, thats your problemo!

Yeah, personality and comic book way Two face is not similar to Joker but visually, you have to say that the characters do slightly LOOK similar. No matter what the two face character is going to be compared to the BF Two face so thats why i said to develop the character in BB2, in order for him to have the impact the character deserves. ........ BF might not be the best movie in the world to say the least and i'l be the first person to say Schumacher should never be allowed anywhere near a batman script BUT going back to the other thread about Schumachers films bombing in order for good batman films to be produced.... would we have had nolans batman without shumachers??

Knightfall93
err... that's like saying "would we have Spiderman 1 and 2 if not for the crappy 70s film" orb "would we have Singers X Men without the animated series?" It's illogical BULL SHIT!

smiley8
err... that's like saying "would we have Spiderman 1 and 2 if not for the crappy 70s film" orb "would we have Singers X Men without the animated series?" It's illogical BULL SHIT!

I MEANT big hollywood films! A movie is always going to be compared to whats come before it if its got the same characters especially something like Batman. Who's talking about animated series and stuff like that... thats completly different!

Knightfall93
No, you didnt listen to my pint though, did you, Forever Guy?

smiley8
oh I heard your point but think your the one MISSING the point!

Knightfall93
No, Im arguing AGAINST your pint, little boy... you evidently dont understand an argument!

smiley8
Im not disputing your arguing AGAINST my point, i wouldn't be replying if you were agreeing! All im saying is that a new Two face character would be compared against the old one, that was my original point!!!! Regarding BF and Nolan, even though BB was a REBOOT as u put it, u cant say that as a sequence Nolan didn't look at what has come before him and looked at what he shouldn't do in order for his film to be a success.

Knightfall93
Ummm... I agree with that buthis style is different to Schumacher's anywwaay so without B&R we might still have BB

smiley8
True as well so its great all round that BB turned out so well!

Knightfall93
Ah, why the arguing, we all love BB (except that BR guy, but he's gone...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.