Nightcrawler not Returning!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysterioxX619Xx
I'm kinda lost that they won't be bring back Nightcrawler in the next film, I thought that he was part of the X-Men team. I hope they mention why he isn't in the next film in the movie.

stormfront13
man, it would have been interesting to see him and storm together again, but he was kinda annoying to me

armandovalles
It doesnt matter. If he doesnt play, they'll just put someone in to replace him as Nightcrawler. They woldnt just leave him out of the movie.

ayjay
how can they NOT have nighty!! this is absurd!!! AHHH!!!

ickeris2003
im quite upset hes not returning. hes one of my fav. x-men characters. damn you fox miffed

stormlover
i can't believe it either.

buffymitch
how can this happen. they would have to explain why he left or why he's not at the mansion. and him being back in the circus is a lame excuse. a smaller role is acceptable but don'tt write him out of the script. he delivered some of the cool scenes in X2. this is really pissing me off!!

Mainstream
Cumming not Coming back...that kinda sucks.

Fionnuala
I'm worried alot by this movie now cry

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I'm worried alot by this movie now cry

I'm more worried....

ickeris2003
im telling you its all fox's fault because they just want to start shooting this movie and put it thru memorial day weekend instead of thinking what the audience really wants. look at what they have done with wolverine they want to make him the major character in every movie. hello just leave him alone your already doing a wolverine spinoff just give more screen time to the other characters. (im a big wolverine fan though im just stating he already got his screen time he deserves).

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by ickeris2003
look at what they have done with wolverine they want to make him the major character in every movie. hello just leave him alone your already doing a wolverine spinoff just give more screen time to the other characters.

So in a way they ARE being true to the comix... stick out tongue sad

Mainstream
we want bishop and forge.......don't we?

BENITO
Vinnie jones Juggernaut

A footballer his voice ain't right and neither is his body. so thats a no-no

ickeris2003
yes but isnt cyclops a major character to. look at what they have done to him in the movies no camera time at all

Mainstream
yes but isnt cyclops a major character to. look at what they have done to him in the movies no camera time at all

something wrong when Rogue gets more camera time than Cyclops.

ickeris2003
I really didnt like who they chose to play rogue, anna paquin I thought they could have done better since shes my fav. x-men characters

mjfish1992
thats sad

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
something wrong when Rogue gets more camera time than Cyclops.

no that's when theres something right with the world

mjfish1992
acch angels mine

mjfish1992
arc angel rocks, he should be in one of the movies

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by BENITO
no that's when theres something right with the world

sad

mjfish1992
anyone agree

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by mjfish1992
arc angel rocks, he should be in one of the movies
Well angel's in x3 so thay could... Jumpy Have APOCLAYPSE IN X4 (to do the archangel thing)!

BTW ArchAngel is cool, not angel. Archangel.

mjfish1992
xIIIposter looks awsome

mjfish1992
pyro should die in xIII

mjfish1992
he sucks

mjfish1992
so does toad

mjfish1992
and not collosis

mjfish1992
hes awsome

Marvelgeek
he sucks

no

mjfish1992
and xIV and ff2 might be the same movie

BENITO
and xIV and ff2 might be the same movie
HOW?

mjfish1992
they do work together to defeat super scrull

Marvelgeek
they do work together to defeat super scrull
stop saying that...

mjfish1992
and Franklin Richards is one of the files on the comp in x2

mjfish1992
if you dont belive me watch it

ickeris2003
I would love to see sinister in the bigscreen that would kick @$$

mjfish1992
and they will come out at about the same time

Marvelgeek
if you dont belive me watch it

I know, buit that doesnt mean there's gonna be a crossover. And there wont be.

mjfish1992
sinister?no

Mainstream
I would love to see sinister in the bigscreen that would kick @$$

Sinister and the legecy virus would rock
Apocalypse and his four horseman would too.

mjfish1992
that wouldent be cool

mjfish1992
apocalypse would

Marvelgeek
apocalypse would

yes

mjfish1992
and apocolypse would take 2 movies to beat though

mjfish1992
ever think about that

mjfish1992
ever

Marvelgeek
and apocolypse would take 2 movies to beat though

They could make an empire strikes back-return of the jedi thing. With like angels fate as a major cliffhanger!

ickeris2003
yeah apocolypse is a cool character also

BENITO
and Franklin Richards is one of the files on the comp in x2

AND? your point is?

mjfish1992
hes is the third strongest mutant ever

Fionnuala
crybaby I hope they never listen to these fans blink

mjfish1992
so...

mjfish1992
1 Frank richards 2Phenox 3 apocolaps

Marvelgeek
1 Frank richards 2Phenox 3 apocolaps

So?

mjfish1992
so unless phenox is in it they are all dead

mjfish1992
the x men arent that strong

BENITO
hes is the third strongest mutant ever
is Proteus on your list By any chance?

Mainstream
Although he first clashed with X-Factor, Cable is Apocalypse's primary foe. Cable was raised in an alternate future where Apocalypse ruled, and has come back in time several times to either confront Apocalypse or to maintain the timeline so that Apocalypse can never rise to power. Archangel, who owes his metal wings and his brooding nature to Apocalypse, cannot be trusted to behave himself when Poccy's around.

mjfish1992
like if venom carnage and mourlok all teamed up on spidey

mjfish1992
he would be dead

mjfish1992
like the x men will

Marvelgeek
he would be dead

What are u talking about?

Fionnuala
Edit button..nono

mr.smiley
I can't belive he isn't coming back!To hell with this movie,Fox should just cancle X3.I was realy looking foward to Kelsey grammar and Alan Cummings on screen together.
We now discover Cyclops will only be in the movie for a few minutes and now Nightcrawler is obsolete.How lame.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Well angel's in x3 so thay could... Jumpy Have APOCLAYPSE IN X4 (to do the archangel thing)!

BTW ArchAngel is cool, not angel. Archangel.

They already hinted in X2 at Archangel in the base at Alkaline Lake.

Mainstream
Originally posted by mr.smiley

I'd have Sinister in 4...maybe you'd see Apoc the last 20 to 30 minutes..then see him in 5 and 6.

Marvelgeek

I know but that would probably not involve Apocalypse... (so I choose to ignore that)
Also would they really have used adamantium on his wings? Isn't that heavy?

Fionnuala
They already hinted in X2 at Archangel in the base at Alkaline Lake. They did?

mr.smiley
They never realy said it was adamantium though.Could be a adamantium based carbon alloy like Omega Reds tentacles.

Marvelgeek
They did?

Remember the x-rays? There was one of someone with wings.

mr.smiley
They did?

They should test pictures of metal wings in the underground base.You can also find them on the special features.

Mainstream
Apocalypse: with the wings of an angel...he could provide some use to me..this Angel.

Marvelgeek
Apocalypse: with the wings of an angel...he could provide some use to me..this Angel. smile

mr.smiley
yeah.That would be cool.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Remember the x-rays? There was one of someone with wings. Originally posted by mr.smiley
They should test pictures of metal wings in the underground base.You can also find them on the special features. ahhh..cool..I will have to look out for it..

pr1983
That guy was one of the few good things about x2...

Fox are idiots...

Mainstream
yeah I'm miss NC....he's no Cable..but he was cool

mr.smiley
Originally posted by pr1983
That guy was one of the few good things about x2...

Fox are idiots...

Yeah,I remember me and you talking about how Nightcrawler was quiet possibly, the best character translated from the comic.

pr1983
Yeah,I remember me and you talking about how Nightcrawler was quiet possibly, the best character translated from the comic.

he was one the best definately...

platinumx
I bet they are gonna play it off in x3 like he is off on some sort of "special mission". And for that, I will hate fox amd the writer of x3. X3 is gonna suck =(

ayjay
can someone tell me watda da freekin deal is about this memorial day stuff? why is it so vital that they release it on memorial day? I for one wouldn't give a flying rats ass crap about what day it comes out on...as long as they make it a good movie....and with all these bloody things FOX is doin to it...faaa!...ranting

stormlover
AMEN!!!!!!!!

mr.smiley
Rothman just wants it to fail.

pr1983
Rothman just wants it to fail.

I second that...

mr.smiley
I highly doubt that will get an X4 now.I mean it might happen,but it's more like their just trying to butcher X3 so bad.My guess is X3 might be an even bigger hit among the mainstream and bite Rothman in the ass.Who knows though.Seems like it's going to be lame to me.Their taking Wolverine from one extreame to the other.I strongly agree he needs less screen time,but making him Stoms little slave isn't the right way to do it.

pr1983
I highly doubt that will get an X4 now.I mean it might happen,but it's more like their just trying to butcher X3 so bad.My guess is X3 might be an even bigger hit among the mainstream and bite Rothman in the ass.Who knows though.Seems like it's going to be lame to me.Their taking Wolverine from one extreame to the other.I strongly agree he needs less screen time,but making him Stoms little slave isn't the right way to do it.

i wouldnt be surprised if he was both and it was all jackman's doing...

X-Woman
I just read about this recently...sad news! sad

ayjay
very sad news sad weep

Joan
News from Aint it cool:

UPDATED! Is Alan Cumming Leaving X-MEN?!

Hey, everyone. "Moriarty" here. Just saw this on the site and wanted to chime in briefly. This news strikes me as a bit odd. I've been talking more with people involved with the film in the last week, and Nightcrawler is included in the script, or was in a very recent draft. Not a huge role, but I like where and when he was introduced, and it seemed like at least he'd show up in the film. If this is true, then that's a shame.

Joan
What you think?

Mainstream
sure...he was cool

Revan Souer
He was ok but I'll make my decision after I watch the movie, he might not be needed

Mainstream
yeah Beast is cooler than NC

LISA-J
It would have been cool to have him it,but look at this way nighty wasn't in uniform at the end of x-2-so he wasn't a official xman.Plus with storm boinking wolvy and the team beening increased with shadowcat,colossous and beast-there isn't really room for him or much he could do in the storyline.So I hope it isn't true and he at least has a cameo but i'd survuve if he isn't in it.

Revan Souer
yeah Beast is cooler than NC
Damn right Beast is needed but not bothered by N/C

Mainstream
Originally posted by LISA-J
It would have been cool to have him it,but look at this way nighty wasn't in uniform at the end of x-2-so he wasn't a official xman.Plus with storm boinking wolvy and the team beening increased with shadowcat,colossous and beast-there isn't really room for him or much he could do in the storyline.So I hope it isn't true and he at least has a cameo but i'd survuve if he isn't in it.

indeed.

LISA-J
Same here so long as rogue gets to do some ass kicking and gambit has a small role-i'm happy.

mr.smiley
I want Nightcrawler.Wolverine never got to call him Elf.

Mainstream
I want Nightcrawler.Wolverine never got to call him Elf.

that true...hopefully he'll call Beast furball and Gambit Gumbo.

mr.smiley
We can only hope.

Mainstream
We can only hope.

indeed

LISA-J
I agree we need some of the name calling that goes on in the comics.

ickeris2003
I hope at least he has a small part in th emovie I really dont care as long as we see him. It would be cool if we see N/c and beast together. the two blue friends lol.

Mainstream
I hope at least he has a small part in th emovie I really dont care as long as we see him. It would be cool if we see N/c and beast together. the two blue friends lol.

yeah your never as blue when you have a blue friend by your side

Britrogue
Seems a bit pointless to me having him in X-2, only for him to disappear without a trace in X-3. He was so cool in X-2. sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by Britrogue
Seems a bit pointless to me having him in X-2, only for him to disappear without a trace in X-3. He was so cool in X-2. sad

Beast will be cooler

MysterioxX619Xx
Nightcrawler was the breakout star, in X2, I think he was brought in a great way, but he isn't an X-Man, so he shouldn't be a major character in the next one...I think he should have a cameo in the film if anything.

On the other hand the breakout star in X3 is definitely going to be Angel, atleast thats what it seems like with the leaked script, but that script is over four months old and they rewrote the damn thing numerous of times so we don't know what is expected to happen.

ayjay
nightcrawler needs to come back! I want more BAMFING action!!

*starts chanting* BRING BACK THE BAMF! BRING BACK THE BAMF! BRING BACK THE BAMF!!

Mainstream
Apocalypse: yes Angel...he could prove to a worthy horseman ah hahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahhaha!

mr.smiley
Bring back bamf!Bring back Bamf!

Mainstream
Bring back bamf!Bring back Bamf!

indeed if Night crawler doesn't come back..he'll be so blue..emotionally that is.

ayjay
hehe...ur word play demonstrates a genious that rivals beast himself main ^__^

Mainstream
Originally posted by ayjay
hehe...ur word play demonstrates a genious that rivals beast himself main ^__^

indeed young friend...indeed

ayjay
b-b-but nighty IS an x-man!...just give da fuzzy man a chance! He'll show you....HE'LL SHOW ALL OF YOOU!!! weep

Mainstream
b-b-but nighty IS an x-man!...just give da fuzzy man a chance! He'll show you....HE'LL SHOW ALL OF YOOU!!! weep

indeed....

Fionnuala
What's this about Storm and Wolverine? confused

pr1983
What's this about Storm and Wolverine? confused

Best not to ask...

ayjay
Do a litle dance.....make a lil lurv...get down 2nite dance

pr1983
Nightcrawler was the best thing about X2, and they f*ck him over...

He needs to be in x3...

faradayslaw
I want Nightcrawler back!!!

I don't want this new Beast instead, he's played by Kelsey Grammer for crying out loud. Just picture a blue Frasier, that's just wrong....

Fionnuala
weep this movie...I'm very worried...ever since Vaughn left things seem to be getting worse..cry

Mainstream
weep this movie...I'm very worried...ever since Vaughn left things seem to be getting worse..cry

yeah....they should let me direct.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by faradayslaw
I want Nightcrawler back!!!

I don't want this new Beast instead, he's played by Kelsey Grammer for crying out loud. Just picture a blue Frasier, that's just wrong....

Or is it? big grin

I think a could possibly survive without nighty but not without beast now that they've got our hopes up! smile

faradayslaw
No kidding, I still expect to turn on the tv and hear they signed The Rock to play Gambit.

Mainstream
Originally posted by faradayslaw
No kidding, I still expect to turn on the tv and hear they signed The Rock to play Gambit.

"do ya smeeeeeell what Remy cooking?

Fionnuala
yeah....they should let me direct. Of course...can I help? eek!

pr1983
yeah....they should let me direct.

it'd be a cable v apocalypse movie then... stick out tongue

Mainstream
it'd be a cable v apocalypse movie then... stick out tongue

how did you guess?

pr1983
how did you guess?

I'm lucky when it comes to such things...

Mainstream
I'm lucky when it comes to such things...

the fact I mention Cable and Apocalypse 1000 times when ever I'm online had nothing to do with it right?

pr1983
the fact I mention Cable and Apocalypse 1000 times when ever I'm online had nothing to do with it right?

of course not...

Mainstream
of course not...

ah hahahahahahahahahhahahaha 858

Dez Wagner
I want Nightcrawler back!!
And I think he will be in the third movie, only the actor won't be the same. sad

DarthLazious
We need him in the movie.

BENITO
Nightcrawler yeah I wanna see him but I feel sorry for the dude so probably not.

Britrogue
They can't get another actor to play him, Alan Cumming was excellent. sad

ayjay
does anyone know WHY they decided to scrap him..you know...besides the fact that they're a bunch of nobs

Britrogue
laughing
Well I sure as hell don't, but I'm happy to go with the suggestion that they're a bunch of nobs....

pr1983
does anyone know WHY they decided to scrap him..you know...besides the fact that they're a bunch of nobs

probably they just didnt want nightcrawler as a major character in the next movie...

maybe halle wanted him out so storm and logan could get together...

laughing
Well I sure as hell don't, but I'm happy to go with the suggestion that they're a bunch of nobs....

as am i...

Britrogue
Do you think the Storm and Wolvie thing will actually happen?

pr1983
Do you think the Storm and Wolvie thing will actually happen?

They're the two most popular actors in it, it wouldnt surprise me...

Britrogue
They're the two most popular actors in it, it wouldnt surprise me...

I don't know why. Halle Berry is a very attractive woman, but I personally thought she sucked as Storm.

pr1983
I don't know why. Halle Berry is a very attractive woman, but I personally thought she sucked as Storm.

She did, but little miss "i won an oscar" considers herself too good to have an ensemble role, she wants a central role...

Clovie
Originally posted by Joan
What you think? yes

ayjay
less is more, halle, less is more...

Swanky-Tuna
I won't mind him being back so long as there's no more "I BELIEVE IN YOU, NIGHTCRAWLER!" crap.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I won't mind him being back so long as there's no more "I BELIEVE IN YOU, NIGHTCRAWLER!" crap.

Thats more halle and her oh so wonderful dialogue...

Britrogue
I was just about to say "Curtesy of Halle and her amazing acting skills."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>