What superhero do you just hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
What superhero/villain do you just hate?

Here is my list
Superman(unless its smallville)
toad
gambit

there is probably more but thats all i can think of

stormfront13
i can't stand superman

vaya_the_elf
Yay! another person like me

Why don't you not like him?

Sentry
Miracleman... Because of whirly.

brainchild81
Here is my list
Superman(unless its smallville)
Aquaman
Hawkman
Jubilee
Green Lantern(Kyle. I like John from the JLU cartoon and Hal doesn't bore me as much as he used to)
Zatanna
Wonder Woman

Scoobless
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Why don't you not like him?

um.... that's a double negative.... you just asked "why do you like him"... but in a convoluted kind of way

big grin

i don't like Reed Richards that much.... he's too much of a know-it-all

same with that chick from the X-Men... (don't remember her name) .... she's telepathic... but also has some kind of 'computer brain' thing going on...... she used to hang out with the hellfire club (i think)

vaya_the_elf
Reason why I don't like superman is because he is over-rated.
To emotionless, and boring.

armandovalles
Here's my list:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Iron Man
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Hal Jordan
Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer

I hate these guys cuz they steal the spotlight too much.

vaya_the_elf
I'm also not a wonderwoman fan.

She is to much like superman

Mr Parker
Here would be MY list.Superman-unless its the reeve superman movies and smallville.and Xmen.and yeah aquaman,all I can think of for now.

stormfront13
i hate supes because they made him so damn powerful. he is almost unbeatable, and i don't like it.

Mainstream
I was gonna say I hate Superman but I'm starting to feel sorry for big Blue......I'll hate Thor then.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
i hate supes because they made him so damn powerful.

Well, that was the standard of those times...

I hate Gambit, Jubilee and occasionally Storm and Wolverine (When they are written by retards).

DarkCrawler
Storm can be cool though:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/storm43.jpg

= Cool cool

Mainstream
I hate Elongated Man.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Miracleman... Because of whirly.

laughing

stormfront13
i don't like some of the things storm says, but i never really care about that stuff, and i know that that is howit was but i don't see wonder woman having even half as many abilities as supes does and stuff like that

whirlysplat
I hate Spawn cause of Todd Mcfarlane big grin don't cry Sentry laughing

Mainstream
I hate Magneto cuz his name starts with an M and ends with a O.

Nataku8188
I hate just about every character who's been an X-man, cept for;
Archangel
Psylocke
Cable
Magneto

I'm pretty sure that's it.

I hate Phoenix and Storm with an unbridled passion.

Mainstream
I hate Xman...damn test tube baby

pr1983
i don't hate anyone... the only one that comes close to being hated is wolverine...

i dislike several...

gladiator, jubilee, any earth based superman villain and mxysptlyk (sp?), and i'm really starting to dislike storm...

stormfront13
why are you starting to dislike storm pr, you used to like her?

jrodslam
I hate Wolverine. Why? Cause hes f**king everywhere! Wolverine is in about 6 different comics. How is it that in the X-men comic(Iceman, Havok, polaris), there are about 4 different X-teams, and Wolverines on every one.

X-Men movies. Why does everything have to be about him? Why is it that he gets one on one fight scenes against Mystique, fight scene in a bar, when no-one else get one on one battles.

X2 - Colossus could have easily hgelped him take out the invaders at the mansion. Instead Wolverine tells him to go with the kids because he wasnts to be the one doing all the beating up. Once again gets all the action vs Lady Deathstrike. Why couldnt we get a Iceman vs Pyro fight? Im just tired of him.

Theres even talks of him getting his own spin-off movie. WTF is that? I wont spend my money to go see that unless Omega Red is the main villain.

X-Men Legends game why is it that you start off with Wolverine as the first character? Hes not even the first X-Man. Bullshit!! Iceman, Cyclops, Jean or even Beast would have been more acceptabe as the first character to start off with. Not Wolvernie. I think hes taking Spidermans place as Marvels "NEW" Goldenboy. Makes me sick. Bah! sick

pr1983
why are you starting to dislike storm pr, you used to like her?

when you find yourself constantly arguing against a character you like, you start to dislike them...

Originally posted by jrodslam
I hate Wolverine. Why? Cause hes f**king everywhere! Wolverine is in about 6 different comics. How is it that in the X-men comic(Iceman, Havok, polaris), there are about 4 different X-teams, and Wolverines on every one.

X-Men movies. Why does everything have to be about him? Why is it that he gets one on one fight scenes against Mystique, fight scene in a bar, when no-one else get one on one battles.

X2 - Colossus could have easily hgelped him take out the invaders at the mansion. Instead Wolverine tells him to go with the kids because he wasnts to be the one doing all the beating up. Once again gets all the action vs Lady Deathstrike. Why couldnt we get a Iceman vs Pyro fight? Im just tired of him.

Theres even talks of him getting his own spin-off movie. WTF is that? I wont spend my money to go see that unless Omega Red is the main villain.

X-Men Legends game why is it that you start off with Wolverine as the first character? Hes not even the first X-Man. Bullshit!! Iceman, Cyclops, Jean or even Beast would have been more acceptabe as the first character to start off with. Not Wolvernie. I think hes taking Spidermans place as Marvels "NEW" Goldenboy. Makes me sick. Bah! sick

i hated him before it was cool... stick out tongue

long pig
Superman still is horrible. The whole red white and blue, american symbol of justice yada yada, it's dumb and unappealing to me.

Batman still sucks, he only was cool in DKR.

Wolverine sucks now, he got too big for his pantys. I used to think he was the best, now he's just too powerful.

Jubilee, worthless.

Cyclops, about as exciting as a used condom.

Hulk, ooooh he's big and strong, oooo. Dumb.

ImmortalOne
I HATE JEAN GREY...........

stormfront13
i see where ur comin from, i am always arguing for her, but to me it never getrs old

newjak86
I hate the Hulk he is one of the worst written characters ever.
Since he has unlimited strength alot people say he can beat anyone and do anything. I actually remember someone say that Hulk could grow strong enough to physically negate magic.

pr1983
Originally posted by long pig
Superman still is horrible. The whole red white and blue, american symbol of justice yada yada, it's dumb and unappealing to me.

yet you don't have captain america? and superman has no white on his costume...

i see where ur comin from, i am always arguing for her, but to me it never getrs old

thing is, i used to love storm, but arguing about her in so many threads (adding the fact that the writers are turning her into a female wolverine) is really starting to turn me off...

stormfront13
female wolverine?

pr1983
female wolverine?

constantly being overpowered and overrated by writers...

WindDancer
I used to like Spiderman back in early days of Web of Spiderman. Now I can't stand him any longer. Especially since he is married to that MJ. I wish Gwen was alive. She was the real Peter Paker girlfriend.

Joker1237
Supes,
Classic Aquaman from the Superfreinds, and Arch Foe, Black Mantal, I dont know why the Superfreinds and LOD had these 2 guys on there teams, but they were close to useless.

The Wonder Twins, och,
Marvin, and the Wonder Dog. Yep they brought that show to a lower level, I thought Wendy was cool, but she had no powers, but she was smart, but again what was she with the superfreinds any way?? and well she could do a lot better in pairing compare to Marvin and Wonder Dog. I would have change her, drop Marvin and the dog, and well she would already do better in the show lol.

Gleek the blue Ape thing, yes the SIDEKICK to the Wonder Twins, again why was he even on the team??

stormfront13
i don't think they are really dong that, just like iceman she was supposed to have great potential. but i think the pressure domes are a little much

pr1983
i don't think they are really dong that, just like iceman she was supposed to have great potential. but i think the pressure domes are a little much

you dont think she's fulfilled her potential somewhat already?

stormfront13
no, i don't. she is able to manipulate electro magnetic fields, she could possibly learn some techniques from polairs or something. i don't think she will ever be near her level or anything but she has more potential to do more. she is able to reach past the clouds easily while on earth, so maybe she will learn to stretch her limits to call upon the energiesof space. it doesn't really matter to me if she does this, but i think she does have potential

Leafar
Wonder-Man:

Worst Marvel character ever. Worst origin ever. Worst costume ever. I hope he dies a slow death! Kill Wonder-Man! evil face

BENITO
Super man do I need a reason
Husk girly girl
Cyclops o i ned a reason?

pr1983
no, i don't. she is able to manipulate electro magnetic fields, she could possibly learn some techniques from polairs or something. i don't think she will ever be near her level or anything but she has more potential to do more. she is able to reach past the clouds easily while on earth, so maybe she will learn to stretch her limits to call upon the energiesof space. it doesn't really matter to me if she does this, but i think she does have potential

your kidding me? shes more powerful than half the mutants on earth and you still dont think shes close to her potential?

Originally posted by BENITO
Super man do I need a reason
Husk girly girl
Cyclops o i ned a reason?

yeah...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Leafar
Wonder-Man:

Worst Marvel character ever. Worst origin ever. Worst costume ever. I hope he dies a slow death! Kill Wonder-Man! evil face

He keeps dying sadly he never stays dead

DarkCrawler

Now she's an Magneto too? Well, If we are going on, why not go in the end. Let's give her an complete control of Earth's electromagnetic field.

stormfront13
i go by what happens in the comics, and she has controlled em fields easily before. shinobi shaw was close to feeling this power

pr1983
i go by what happens in the comics, and she has controlled em fields easily before. shinobi shaw was close to feeling this power

logan: survived a nuke, hurt the surfer and beat namor...

it would be incredibly naive to take every single occurence as canon...

stormfront13
that is not the only occurence

pr1983
that is not the only occurence

i didnt say it was...

but consistency is needed...

stormfront13
it's happened like 4 or 5 times, how many times would you like her to do it?

pr1983
it's happened like 4 or 5 times, how many times would you like her to do it?

4 or 5? how far apart where these instances? do you have issue numbers?

stormfront13
don't have issue nubers or anything, but she usually does it when she is fighting sentinals

ImmortalOne
LOGAN is a bit wee too powerful but I still like him......... Well I like Hugh Jackman of course....

pr1983
don't have issue nubers or anything, but she usually does it when she is fighting sentinals

she uses lightning and wind...

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
LOGAN is a bit wee too powerful but I still like him......... Well I like Hugh Jackman of course....

oh yeah, hugh... stick out tongue

long pig
Superman is white, that's white enough. big grin
The reason I don't like him isn't his powers, it's his whole aura of goody goodyness.

I mean, he never had any addictions, never had to kill someone who didn't deserve it, he never does anything except the right thing.
The right thing isn't always the human thing.

And no, I don't like Cap A either, he's worse.

Batman is capable of being cool, so he's ok.

stormfront13
not always, she usually uses this power to shut them down

pr1983
Originally posted by long pig
Superman is white, that's white enough. big grin
The reason I don't like him isn't his powers, it's his whole aura of goody goodyness.

I mean, he never had any addictions, never had to kill someone who didn't deserve it, he never does anything except the right thing.
The right thing isn't always the human thing.

And no, I don't like Cap A either, he's worse.

Batman is capable of being cool, so he's ok.

that makes him moral... and a good guy... there's no shame in not killing...

not always, she usually uses this power to shut them down

erm, are you sure?

Spideys Sister
Auqaman....he can swim breathe underwater and talk to fish? Those are THE lamest powers.

RogueGambitdare
Jericho from the Teen Titans.
Plastic Man

pr1983
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Auqaman....he can swim breathe underwater and talk to fish? Those are THE lamest powers.

hes also class 100 strength and has telepathy...

stormfront13
yeah, in the AOA she was able to even re-program them by shifting em fields, but in the 616 universe she has done it a few times by shutting themn down

Mainstream
Originally posted by pr1983
hes also class 100 strength and has telepathy...

Aquaman can kick ass....and remember the earth is mostly water and he's now hydro handed

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mainstream
Aquaman can kick ass....and remember the earth is mostly water and he's now hydro handed Originally posted by pr1983
hes also class 100 strength and has telepathy... I still don't like him.

pr1983
yeah, in the AOA she was able to even re-program them by shifting em fields, but in the 616 universe she has done it a few times by shutting themn down

im not even bothered arguing anymore...

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I still don't like him.

neither do i sometimes...

jinzin
Originally posted by WindDancer
I used to like Spiderman back in early days of Web of Spiderman. Now I can't stand him any longer. Especially since he is married to that MJ. I wish Gwen was alive. She was the real Peter Paker girlfriend.

guess you didn't read sins of the past stroyline huh? cause if you did qwen would be on your most hated list too.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.