wost horror movie ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basementred
what is the wost ever

Cinemaddiction
We've done this soooooooooooooo many ****ing times now it's not even funny.

kmcdude
Man,this guy has to stop making thread's lol

LeAtHerRFace
well ill just answer it... Seed of Chucky

basementred
**** you kmcdude

el barto_1
seed of chucky...lol, not even near that category stick out tongue the worst ever is halloween: Resurrection... oh yes and evil dead 2

MildPossession
Wost?

Can't really think of any right now, only one that comes to mind is Razorblade Smile, oh and Cabin Fever. Could not stand either.

eggmayo
Originally posted by basementred
what is the wost ever
Once wrong I could handle, twice is no mistake.
WORSE. There is a spell-checker for a reason. It's you.

basementred
shut up you ass

eggmayo
shut up you ass
Nah.

Cinemaddiction
Chill out, you two. No need for provocation. That said, Basement, use the Search function for popular topics such as this. Chances are there's already an established thread.

LousyBoy
just thought id throw this out, but how many Troama movies have you seen?

Cinemaddiction
Troma makes intentionally bad movies, though. Personally, I've seen a few, but their rental availability is scarce.

tabby999
and if you know its a troma movie you can happly aviod it knowing its a piece of shite

kmcdude
**** you kmcdude

laughing laughing out loud How old are you? 11 lol

LeAtHerRFace
leave'm alone...

Barto, Seed Of Chucky is waaayyy worse yes

kmcdude
4 the record I think Exorcist 2 is the worst movie eva

el barto_1
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
leave'm alone...

Barto, Seed Of Chucky is waaayyy worse yes

HAHAHA thats just stupid seed of chucky is like 100 times better than halloween: Resurrection and evil dead 2

Dreadlord_913
Originally posted by kmcdude
Man,this guy has to stop making thread's lol
Have to agree

faradayslaw
"House of the Dead" and "Cabin Fever", I wanted my money and my life back.....

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by el barto_1
HAHAHA thats just stupid seed of chucky is like 100 times better than halloween: Resurrection and evil dead 2

Errr...you're on your own, there.

eggmayo
Yeah. Evil Dead owns.

BREN
How can any1 even ask this question?id have thought the answer was obvious, id say it has to be the blair witch project,not only is it not horror it aint even a movie,its an ad creators dream that turned in to a nightmare for people that paid to see it,its a steaming pile of crap and the people responsible should be publicly executed by me!,lol

Jason_Krueger
28 Days Later, Boogeyman, Seed of Chucky, House of the Dead, Cabin Fever, Wrong Turn, I didn't like Dead Alive (just something about it), Jason goes to Hell: Final Friday, every nightmare on elm st. after the 1st, I could go on and on, oh and all the sequels to Children of the Corn, haven't seen Exorcist 2 yet but Im sure its gay

And done forget the TCM remake......pure crap!

basementred
kmcdude I'm ****ing 12 for your ****ing information and screw you i will never stop making threads

MildPossession
Jason- You didn't like Dream Warriors?!

*Kitty*Killar*
Ring 2 is acry but what i heard ring 3 is much scarier!!!!

faradayslaw
Ring 3 will be scarier than Ring 2? A Care Bears movie is scarier than the Ring 2.

LiL nAstY GirL
Saw

BREN
i gotta disagree with saw being the worst movie ever cmon theres shit loads worse than saw plus u didnt give us the reason why u didnt like it,i could just type a title,lol
the horror genre is 1 particular field in movie making where ppl turn out shit and expect us fans to just take it,pisses me off sad

kmcdude
kmcdude I'm ****ing 12 for your ****ing information and screw you i will never stop making threads

Happy Dance I think u will now Happy Dance

kmcdude
Originally posted by MildPossession
Jason- You didn't like Dream Warriors?!

Dream warriors is sick smile

faradayslaw
I gotta agree the first Elm Street movies were good, everything else was a waste of time.

LiL nAstY GirL
Saw had a good concept, but the acting was soooo bad

BaronOBeefDip
Gothika. My sister rented it once...and I fell asleep halfway through the movie. I don't even remember the plot. Then again, I wasn't paying much attention in the first place.

beta-wolf_101
The Ring, Ring2, Cabin Fever, and Grudge all sucked

bluesfan
OH COME ONE YOU GUYS, I WILL AGREE THAT SEED OF CHUCKY WAS BAD, WELL ALL THE CHUCKY MOVIES WERE BAD BUT THE WORSE OF ALL HAS GOT TO BE HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSE.(NOT SURE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT)
BUT ANYWAY THEY JUST MADE A MOCKERY OF CHAINSAW MASSACURE, A CLASSIC I MIGHT ADD.
ROB ZOMBIE SHOULD NOT BE MAKING MOVIES

Next Venom_girl
Plan 9 From Outer Space. I don't know if you'd classify it as Horror or Sci-fi, but it certainly is a horror to watch. sick

MildPossession
Plan 9 From Outer Space doesn't really count, it is SOOOOOO bad that you end up loving it. Well I do anyway. The covering of the vampires face with the cloak because Bela Lugosi was no longer in the role lol, priceless.

beta-wolf_101
ROB ZOMBIE KICKS ASSSSSSSS. thank you smile rock evil face evil face

kmcdude
Originally posted by bluesfan
OH COME ONE YOU GUYS, I WILL AGREE THAT SEED OF CHUCKY WAS BAD, WELL ALL THE CHUCKY MOVIES WERE BAD BUT THE WORSE OF ALL HAS GOT TO BE HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSE.(NOT SURE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT)
BUT ANYWAY THEY JUST MADE A MOCKERY OF CHAINSAW MASSACURE, A CLASSIC I MIGHT ADD.
ROB ZOMBIE SHOULD NOT BE MAKING MOVIES

There is HEAPS worse than 1000 corpses Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.