I'll miss you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be leaving for a while. This is going to be my last week until August. Ill be travelling a bit and visiting family. I just thought I'd let my friends here on KMC know so they don't get worried. lol...anyways...I'll miss you all!!!!! But don't worry, I'll be back!

dark1365
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be leaving for a while. This is going to be my last week until August. Ill be travelling a bit and visiting family. I just thought I'd let my friends here on KMC know so they don't get worried. lol...anyways...I'll miss you all!!!!! But don't worry, I'll be back!
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

cry

Your Angel
I don't know you, but bye!

silvertsume
cry

PrinceofBlades

bye bye, hope fully there will be a computor where you will be going and internet...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by dark1365
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

cry

dark, of all the people om kmc, i think i might miss you the most!!

dark1365
I will miss you very much. sad

a1hsauce
awwwee... My Lady good luck have alot of fun. We'll miss you here smile. bring back lots of pic so you can share with us!

Killer_Dennis
Bye Ladyluck..we had good beer times together sad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by a1hsauce
awwwee... My Lady good luck have alot of fun. We'll miss you here smile. bring back lots of pic so you can share with us!

i will big grin

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Bye Ladyluck..we had good beer times together sad

i know sad i'll miss them

Ladyluck
I will miss you very much. sad

you're gonna make me cry sad

dark1365
Enjoy yourself.

We'll savour these few last days with you.

Ladyluck
Enjoy yourself.

We'll savour these few last days with you.

smile

Killer_Dennis
i know sad i'll miss them *pats her shoulder* We could always get together for another beer when you come back wink

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
*pats her shoulder* We could always get together for another beer when you come back wink

can't wait wink

Killer_Dennis
can't wait wink Me too shifty

dark1365
Like I said, I'll miss seeing you on KMC...everytime I see your name in the OTF I'm like "Alright, Ladyluck's on!"

Ladyluck
aww dark...you're so sweet i luv you and i'll miss you so much!

Mist
see you later!

Killer_Dennis
aww dark...you're so sweet i luv you and i'll miss you so much! Ladyluck..come back soon! sad

cindy8219
Have a fun and safe trip.

Darth Mantis
Have a nice time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.