Liberals Support Terrorism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Recently, the KMC member Kidrock claimed that Liberals support terrorism. Now, I have PMed him to ask him how this is true, but as of yet he has only responded by dodging the question. So does anyone else know how liberals might be supporting terrorism, or is Kidrock jsut being his usual biased, ignorant self?

KidRock
I sent you my reply. You chose to ignore it, that is your problem.

IceWithin
well y dont u post it here for all of us to know KR

RedAlertv2
You said "is it not obvious?"

I see no explanation.

KidRock
RedAlert can post it if he wishes.

IceWithin
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
You said "is it not obvious?"

I see no explanation.

thats all he wrote?

Echuu
Recently, the KMC member Kidrock claimed that Liberals support terrorism. Now, I have PMed him to ask him how this is true, but as of yet he has only responded by dodging the question. So does anyone else know how liberals might be supporting terrorism, or is Kidrock jsut being his usual biased, ignorant self?

First off I think that this thread is prolly gonna get closed.

Second; we are waiting for the answer to what kid said. Or do you not have the guts to follow through with your personal-attack-thread?

RedAlertv2

PVS
kidrock:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/CLOWNSHOE.jpg

Echuu
You wont explain this because there is no logic behind it. ****in redneck

Man I just LOVE your hasty generalization and missing the point there. Do insults do anything to prove your point? No. They only reduce your ability to give a credible argument without being scoffed at. It appears KidRock has already explained his point so could you post the rest of the discussion?

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Echuu
Man I just LOVE your hasty generalization and missing the point there. Do insults do anything to prove your point? No. They only reduce your ability to give a credible argument without being scoffed at. It appears KidRock has already explained his point so could you post the rest of the discussion?

I will apologize for the insult, but that is the whole conversation, except for a final PM by me where i said "Sure..." and a reply from him where he said "Yep", but i left those two ending posts out because they seemed irrelevent

KidRock

RedAlertv2
I cut nothing out and you know it. I double checked my inbox and sent messages to make sure I posted all of our PMs. So either you forgot too send the PM where you explained your claim-which I advise you to post now- , or you are purposely lying to make ppl think I cut out part of the conversation

KidRock
I cut nothing out and you know it.

You cut nothing out except my replies to your initial question.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by KidRock
You cut nothing out except my replies to your initial question.

Its all there, man

RedAlertv2
By the way, why dont you just go ahead and tell us how liberals are sponsoring terrorism. That way you can jsut prove yourself right, instead of trying to make it look like i censored our conversation

KidRock
Man, some of you people will go to such lengths to try and make me look bad on here. I am flattered.

RedAlertv2
I'm still waiting for you to explain to everyone how liberals support terrorism

KidRock
I'm still waiting for you to explain to everyone how liberals support terrorism

Copy and paste my reply in here. Then you can show them all.

Until then goodbye.

Darth Jello
assclown:
noun, a stain or "skidmark" on society's collective underwear.

RedAlertv2
You can say that all you want, but the fact is I posted every PM you sent to me already. Seeing as how I didnt receive the PM you speak of, it would be a lot easier for you to just post it yourself. But I am beginning to believe you dont have an answer. I mean seriosuly, if you actually had a reason why liberals support terrorism you would have posted it, instead of using ignorance as your defense. This is the perfect opportunity to prove me wrong, but you wont becasue you cant.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by KidRock
Man, some of you people will go to such lengths to try and make me look bad on here. I am flattered. Why not just tell us what you told him?

RedAlertv2
Because there is nothing to tell. With God as my witness, I posted the entire conversation.

Echuu
Supposing there is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry; I just had to slip that politically correct comment in there.lol

Darth Revan
no expression

Tptmanno1
lol

Bardock42
Immature no expression

Jackie Malfoy
As much as I can't stand Liberals I doubt it if they support it.Inleast acouse they are not in the right state of mind.Which offen they are not.
But who would support that?You can't be too bright if you support tht sort of thing.JM

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
As much as I can't stand Liberals I doubt it if they support it.Inleast acouse they are not in the right state of mind.Which offen they are not.
But who would support that?You can't be too bright if you support tht sort of thing.JM

Hmm as much as I didn't understand what she said.....I think she is right...well except for the anti-liberal attitude.
I don't think the Liberals would get anything from supporting Terrorism....except that Bush would look bad...but he already does anyways.

RedAlertv2
At least that is a better explanation than Kidrock ever bothered to give

Bardock42
At least that is a better explanation than Kidrock ever bothered to give

Well there are some things he could have claimed.

-Liberals want to stop the war against terrorism therefore giving it chance to spread
-Liberals are against Guatanamo Bay and want to give everyone there a fair trial with their own lawyers even the terrorists
-Liberals generally by not agreeing with the policies of Bush make the US vulnerable to terrorism even more.
-Liberals oppose the Patriot Act therefore making it easier for terrorists to operate in the US
-Liberals are against Bush and would love to see him fail therefore wouldn't mind terrorism to get stronger

Of course I don't agree with any of those reasons and theay are very flawed in my opinion could be used none the less to suspect some connection......and that liberals by opposing would make it easier for terrorists to attack is out of question but they would be true to the geneva convention, human rights in general and terrorists wouldn't hate them anywhere as much.

WindDancer
This thread has become a personal feud therefore closed. Also anymore bashing from anyone and a 3 day ban will be given. RedAlertV2 you go first.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.