Maggie Grace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hopeful_dreamer

X-Woman
I think Kitty wasn't such a major character in the comics...they add her and not Gambit! blink They better add Gambit...

ayjay
didnt she become an x-man before gambit?

Mainstream
Originally posted by ayjay
didnt she become an x-man before gambit?

yeah..before Rogue too.

pr1983
she came along after storm, colossus and wolverine joined the x-men... so yeah, before gambit...

and emma frost was in the same issue as i remember...

faradayslaw
Didn't Shadowcat look like an 18 yr old in the first movie. When did she suddenly age? Hmmm, must be a side-effect of using her powers.....

Mainstream
Originally posted by faradayslaw
Didn't Shadowcat look like an 18 yr old in the first movie. When did she suddenly age? Hmmm, must be a side-effect of using her powers.....

indeed

Marvelgeek
I think it's funny how the minor characters can't be played by the same actors in different films. Kitty is the most obvious example (3 different ones). Another is jubilee. Pyro is understandable (so I guess new one in x3 for kitty is understandable too).

Maggie grace... well that's one way to do it.

X-Woman
Can someone find a pic of her?

Mainstream
sad I wanna see her too.

kohl
found her.

http://www.wchstv.com/abc/lost/maggiegrace.jpg

pr1983
Originally posted by kohl
found her.

http://www.wchstv.com/abc/lost/maggiegrace.jpg

erm, no...

not shadowcat imo...

munkiesarus
Not at all...though I'm a bit creeped: that pose is almost exactly the same as that Sal Larroca X-Treme X-Men cover with Shadowcat.

Alright, after staring at her for a bit and seeing DIFFERENT pictures of her, she's rather pretty. Sure, why not. Not like we can STOP it!

katie_girl09
I know that Shadowcat was a long-time X-man and all, but I don't think that she deserves a major role in the movies. And Maggie Grace would NOT be a good Kitty. They just want to put in as many celebrities as possible...

pr1983
Originally posted by katie_girl09
I know that Shadowcat was a long-time X-man and all, but I don't think that she deserves a major role in the movies. And Maggie Grace would NOT be a good Kitty. They just want to put in as many celebrities as possible...

she deserves one as much as the other members of the cast... rogue, angel, gambit and colossus...

X-Woman
Originally posted by pr1983
she deserves one as much as the other members of the cast... rogue, angel, gambit and colossus...
You know the more characters they add the less screen time for them as well... confused And she does not look like a Kitty Pryde! I don't think we even need a Kitty looking at the picture. stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by X-Woman
You know the more characters they add the less screen time for them as well... confused And she does not look like a Kitty Pryde! I don't think we even need a Kitty looking at the picture. stick out tongue

No, what i mean is that Shadowcat is as entitled to a role as any of those characters...

and i agree about her not looking like kitty pryde...

X-Woman
Oh i see. you mean like how iceman didn't have a very strong role.

pr1983
Originally posted by X-Woman
Oh i see. you mean like how iceman didn't have a very strong role.

Well thats cos the movies messed him up big time...

munkiesarus
WAAAAAAY big time...

Its sucks cuz Iceman was such a clown. Now, he's just "Rogue's boyfriend omgshhsh we cant kiss"

Paola
now I'm sure this movie's gonna kick ass thumbs_up

sadwalk *goes find another super-hero movie team to drool about...*

pr1983
laughing

munkiesarus
Heheheh...Pao you scared me for a sec...

katie_girl09
I'm sorry, but I still don't think she deserves a huge role...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.