Black Costume and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Duodenum
Which issues contain spiderman with his symbiote black costume and which contain venom?

Gen-117
Venoms first apperence was issue 300.

Spideys Sister
USM Chapter 34

Max Spidey 24
The symbioteee is blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now.

Next Venom_girl
1st Symbiote appearance: Secret Wars #8
First full Venom appearance: Amazing 300 but makes cameo appearances a couple issues before and in Web of Spider-man.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
The symbioteee is blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now. ohkay....but which one? shifty

doctorstrongbad
Yeah venom was originally black but they now make him blue.

Max Spidey 24
Thats nasty blue venom.

Next Venom_girl
It's black. It shines blue and purple in the light, like an oil spill. roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
It's black. It shines blue and purple in the light, like an oil spill. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess that makes sense but I love the black look it reminds me of spider-man's old black suit.

Next Venom_girl
"The Black Spider-man is unbeatable." evil face

venom_x9
no spider man is betable in three comic books they in involved with venom, venom gets his tong cut off and there becomes two venoms they could both woop his butt, and in the 500th issue it shows spider man and he goes to the futer and it shows him and his futer self and his futer self gets shot right in the stomck and this stuff comes out

Next Venom_girl
Sheesh! It was a JOKE. A quote from the 90s cartoon series made by macho posturing symbiote-suited Spider-man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
Yeah one of the reasons I like spider-man is he can be defeated, not like other lame characters. *Super-jerk*

Scarletspider36
The suit was secret wars 8 and venom was in amazing spidey 300
Superman is a terrible idea for a superhero but so are all DC heroes, their lives are easy.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Scarletspider36

Superman is a terrible idea for a superhero but so are all DC heroes, their lives are easy.

Batman OWNS the Scarlet Spider.

But then even the Spot does too stick out tongue

WAF3001
I like the purple venom

GGgrievous725
purple venom no such thing man he had a purple spawn and a green,gray,red,yellow and orange

Next Venom_girl
The Venom inked with purple highlights?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Scarletspider36
The suit was secret wars 8 and venom was in amazing spidey 300

Its true DC comics r lame but that is another topic. I guess they venom costume is going thru changes with time? Is that why they keep drawing it different ways?

Next Venom_girl
That and there have been many different artists.

doctorstrongbad
That is true, but I always always preferred the classic black venom.

kiekan
Venom has not changed over time. All it is, is different artist's representation of the character. Each artist gives him a different look, both for their own personal preference and to give their artwork a unique feeling. But I have to agree, Venom was generally drawn alot cooler in his earlier days (I personally like Mark Bagley and Tom Lyle's version of the V-man. They both look totally awesome. Though, you can't go wrong with Todd McFarlane's version, seeing as he helped create Venom!).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.