Confederations Cup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Brasil lost to Mexicao 1:0 last night.

Brilliant, just shows if you stay close to the player you can stop him doing all the fancy stuff. Brasil were strangled.

Dexx
oh..i'm surpsrised.
haven't really watched the cup though....

T.M
watched Brazil own Greece.

but Maxico played very well and deserved the win. Brazil looked tired.

yerssot
I have seen every game up till now, Argentina-Brazil is on today so that'll be great

and it's clear greece is over its height

T.M
yeah just goes to show Greece were lucky to win Euro 2004 ( messed i think )

Bicnarok
Its Germany V Argentina not Argentina v Brasil, the winner will probably meet brasil in the semi final, I wonder if one team will try to loose to avoid them.

yerssot
why the hell did I wrote Brazil?? yeah, it's argentina, sorry boot that

T.M
its Germany lol

i was thinking that aswell Brazil are playing Japan right ?

yerssot
yeah, but not today

T.M
thought so.

u know when they playing them ?

Bicnarok
Germany 2 : 2 Argentina

Good game, argentina played some stunning quick short passing football I can see them winning this mini pointless friendly tournament, and the world cup next year.

T.M
Pointless.... blink

how is this pointless? if it was no one would play full teams.

this is not a pointless compertition.

yerssot
they could work on the whole idea a bit I think...
I mean, Australia plays good footie, but I rather wanna see the 6 best teams in the world (or at least what the FIFA ranking says) than seeing the champion of Oceania playing against the champion of Asia or Africa

T.M
but the whole point of this is that the champions of each tournament and a few selected teams get to play each other.

i think it is a great competition

Bicnarok

pr1983

T.M
Originally posted by pr1983
brazil have all but a couple... same goes for argentina...

yeah its only Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos for brazil who aint there and thats only because they asked to be left out because they were tired...

same goes for Argentina as pr1983 said.

JacopeX
June 29 2005

Brazil Vs Argentina

FINAL cant wait

T.M
nor can i

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.