Xavier or Magneto: Which Side Are You On?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Seemed neat, c&p.
Lets say that one day you wake up in the Marvel Universe. As a mutant. You're not a world class power, but you're not a weakling either. Currently the world is in an uproar, hatred of mutants is at an all time high, and the US government is about to vote on the Mutant Registration Act. If it passes, many other countries will likely follow suite.

Which side would you choose, Professor Xavier and his "Mutants and humans can all live together peacefully" ideals, or Magneto and his "Humans will always hate and fear us, and it is just a matter of time before they try and destroy us, so we must act first"? Do you join the X-men, or the Brotherhood?

DarkCrawler
Magneto.

long pig
Why?
I agree, but why?

long pig
I think it'd have to do with my power though. If my power was to kill 100 people by waving my hands, I'm going to Magneto.

If I just have wings, well, I'm looking for Xavier.

kichiku_beihei
Thats a toughie... if I came from a good family that accpeted me and still loved me, then Prof. X is where I'd go. Now if it was exact opposite, my family hated me, disowned me etc, then I's be calling Magneto up.

Wickerman
DEFINITELY Magneto, because i completely agree with the way he sees/does things. This of course, is assuming i was a mutant, as mentioned in the OP.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
I shall side with lord Magneto..until lord Apocalyse returns...they are so similar you know.

BENITO
Magneto the xavier dream is Dead.

I've started rebelling!!!!!

But not like ohm X

I'm just wearing the Magneto Was Right Shirt.

OHM X were a Bunch of morons Though.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Thats a toughie... if I came from a good family that accpeted me and still loved me, then Prof. X is where I'd go. Now if it was exact opposite, my family hated me, disowned me etc, then I's be calling Magneto up.

Well put. Me too.

black robb
I would join with Xmen,have sex with at least 2 Xwomen(since everyone gets a slice),join with the Brotherhood,kick Bishop's ass,say i'm sorry and join with the Xmen again,get some more booty(maybe even Jubilee this time),fake my death and then come back a year later and say that it was a skrull that died,steal Cyclops' visor,Gambit's staff,and Storm's bra then just say f**k it and join the Avengers

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
I would join with Xmen,have sex with at least 2 Xwomen(since everyone gets a slice),join with the Brotherhood,kick Bishop's ass,say i'm sorry and join with the Xmen again,get some more booty(maybe even Jubilee this time),fake my death and then come back a year later and say that it was a skrull that died,steal Cyclops' visor,Gambit's staff,and Storm's bra then just say f**k it and join the Avengers icon_rolleyes

I shall join the brotherhood..bad guys always have more fun.

BENITO
I would join with Xmen,have sex with at least 2 Xwomen(since everyone gets a slice),join with the Brotherhood,kick Bishop's ass,say i'm sorry and join with the Xmen again,get some more booty(maybe even Jubilee this time),fake my death and then come back a year later and say that it was a skrull that died,steal Cyclops' visor,Gambit's staff,and Storm's bra then just say f**k it and join the Avengers

cool.

I'll be a brotherhood member known as the phanton panties stealer. evil face evil face evil face

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by BENITO
cool.

I'll be a brotherhood member known as the phanton panties stealer. evil face evil face evil face
big grin
Like someone else: Didnt nightcrawler steal the x-girls underwear? I remember wolverine saying that to storm anyway.

BENITO
The Phantom Panties stealer strikes

Storm, Jean, Jubilee, Kitty and Psylocke are sitting in a room

Storm: Did any one else feel less support
all the other go: yes
Jubilee: did anyone else feel a squeeze on there boob
psylocke: yes I did I also felt something in my vagina
Did anyone?
all other: yes we Did
Jean: What just went in my mouth?

black robb
The Phantom Panties stealer strikes

Storm, Jean, Jubilee, Kitty and Psylocke are sitting in a room

Storm: Did any one else feel less support
all the other go: yes
Jubilee: did anyone else feel a squeeze on there boob
psylocke: yes I did I also felt something in my vagina
Did anyone?
all other: yes we Did
Jean: What just went in my mouth? the horny phantom-has the mutant ability to fondle women without them seeing him

Mainstream
the horny phantom-has the mutant ability to fondle women without them seeing him

couldn't quicksilver fondle woman without being seen as well.

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
couldn't quicksilver fondle woman without being seen as well. but he couldnt stand there and enjoy it

Mainstream
but he couldnt stand there and enjoy it

okay ya got me.

stormfront13
i would join xavier, if humans hated me and tired to kill me, then i wouldn't lower myself to their level by joining magneo

BENITO
Remember Jubilee 16 and thats leggal in the UK

so I'm committing any crimes plus it's only Illegal for girls to have under age sex not boys well only if the girls younger.

black robb
Originally posted by stormfront13
i would join xavier, if humans hated me and tired to kill me, then i wouldn't lower myself to their level by joining magneo plus all that free money

black robb
plus all that free money and booty

BENITO
plus all that free money
what free money?

Marvelgeek
what free money?

XAvier's loaded, and have u ever seen a x-man with a steady job and income?

pr1983
who would i agree with more? magneto...

who would i join? the x-men... gotta do the right thing... plus the women are hotter and xavier is loaded...

Mainstream
gotta do the right thing....yeah right..you'd be causing havok just like me.

pr1983
gotta do the right thing....yeah right..you'd be causing havok just like me.

Nah...

Mainstream
okay sure.....when the humans betray you..you come join our ranks.

pr1983
okay sure.....when the humans betray you..you come join our ranks.

Nope... i'd be the one there to stop you... stick out tongue

Mainstream
we'll see.

pr1983
we'll see.

yes we will...

Mainstream
Originally posted by pr1983
yes we will...

ah hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhhahaahha (hahahahahahahahaha)

CorderaMitchell
I'd be with magneto to get with scarlet witch, and then leave for jean.

GuitarBunny
Magneto Rocks!! punk

Hulk Power
I think I'll be on the Dark Side or in other words, Magneto. big grin rock

platinumx
If I join the x-men, I have Nightcrawler, Bishop, Wolverine, Juggernaut and all types of other badasses fighting on my side, and I get to hang out with all the attractive x-women. where as if I join the brotherhood, what do I get: Toad. I think im gonna go with the x-men.

black robb
Originally posted by platinumx
If I join the x-men, I have Nightcrawler, Bishop, Wolverine, Juggernaut and all types of other badasses fighting on my side, and I get to hang out with all the attractive x-women. where as if I join the brotherhood, what do I get: Toad. I think im gonna go with the x-men. what about Mystique-that would be the freakiest sex ever

Hulk Power
I wonder what that would be like. having sex with Mistique.

stormfront13
why would you guys join magneto? by fighting and killing humans you are lowering yourselves to their level and giving them a reason to fear and hate you

long pig
Screw the humans.

In the whole history of human kind, no one has ever gotten along, why would it magically start now?

Hopefully my mutant power would be flight, strength, durabilty and something to shoot at the humans.

I'd be a damn mutant Hitler......ahhh how wonderful it'd be....

BENITO
Originally posted by long pig
Screw the humans.

In the whole history of human kind, no one has ever gotten along, why would it magically start now?

Hopefully my mutant power would be flight, strength, durabilty and something to shoot at the humans.

I'd be a damn mutant Hitler......ahhh how wonderful it'd be....

I'll be your servant you know the red barron well I'm the red Pantie snatcher bwa ha ha ha

BENITO
long pig I'll follow you and your mutant leader terrorist group of the edge of the world if there were panties to steal there.

munkiesarus
Most definetly Magneto. And I'd be an awesome lackey, not like the crap that was the Special Class with Beak and such.

Humanity is afraid of ANYTHING bigger than them. Anything that is a potential threat BECOMES a threat to them, ignited by their passion and fear of being annihilated. And so Xavier's dream is outdated: it might have worked in 1963 but now things are way out of hand. Magneto DESTROYED Manhattan. The humans will NEVER forget that, and every other world threatening thing he's done.

And so its useless fighting the good fight.

Might as well kill the humans and rule the world. I didn't spend all this school year learning about biology only to not know that mutants ARE the next link in the evolutionary chain. Humans have evolved...and its only natural that Homo SUPERIOR rise and take their evolutionary niches.

'Sides everyone at Xaviers is hooked up with someone. Unless you want to stare at Bishops crotch all day.

And most of us are probably flabby armed folks that are all ugly ****s...what makes you think even Bishop would **** you, let alone Ororo?

BENITO
yeah I hated some of the students Marrow mostly

pr1983
don't be too optimistic now... stick out tongue

peaceful coexistence could be achieved...

speak for yourself, i bagged myself a very hot woman if i do say so myself...

munkiesarus
don't be too optimistic now... stick out tongue

peaceful coexistence could be achieved...

speak for yourself, i bagged myself a very hot woman if i do say so myself...

Hahaha. Now, I'm a virgin but that should be expected of a fourteen year old. Thin, with glasses, and a twelve pack...of ribs, I'm more of an intellectual mastermind than a horny old beast. 'Sides, I'm considered huggable, but not quite ****able. <333 And now we can watch as everyone scrambles to protect their manliness...

As for peaceful coexistance...it COULD be achieved but it most LIKELY won't happen. Like, I COULD marry some cheerleader babe, but I probably WONT. I tend to like the booky ambush-makeover-victim types anyway.

pr1983
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Hahaha. Now, I'm a virgin but that should be expected of a fourteen year old. Thin, with glasses, and a twelve pack...of ribs, I'm more of an intellectual mastermind than a horny old beast. 'Sides, I'm considered huggable, but not quite ****able. <333 And now we can watch as everyone scrambles to protect their manliness...

lol, i don't intend to... i havent had to before... stick out tongue

lol, its only likely if the people who could make it happen do nothing...

psycix
i'll probably join magneto... ^^ if i'm ever gonna be a mutant...

Tela
Originally posted by long pig
Seemed neat, c&p.
Lets say that one day you wake up in the Marvel Universe. As a mutant. You're not a world class power, but you're not a weakling either. Currently the world is in an uproar, hatred of mutants is at an all time high, and the US government is about to vote on the Mutant Registration Act. If it passes, many other countries will likely follow suite.

Which side would you choose, Professor Xavier and his "Mutants and humans can all live together peacefully" ideals, or Magneto and his "Humans will always hate and fear us, and it is just a matter of time before they try and destroy us, so we must act first"? Do you join the X-men, or the Brotherhood?

Maneto. . .hehe eek!

blaise
woooooo.... some graphic talks up in here...i'm surprised this link hasn't been canceled and caught for its explietness..

and guys if u have to think of havin sex with imaginary characters from comic books..hmmmm u really need to get laid..

but as for who's side i'd be on
i'd probably agree wit magnoto..
but if i was human to start wit and my powers jus evolved like the rest of the x-men ..i would probably got wit the professor ..since my parents are human ..

i'd be fightin my familyyy.. but yah

and why kill off ppls that are weaker than me ...dats no fun

Britrogue
Xavier.
Make love not war! naughty

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
why would you guys join magneto? by fighting and killing humans you are lowering yourselves to their level and giving them a reason to fear and hate you

They already fear and hate me, I don't change anything.

Besides, revenge is fun.

DarkCrawler
Not in my lifetime, why should I bother? wink

xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/3Emmaxyz.jpg
I don't agree with Xavier or Magneto. Xavier's dream is dead and Magneto is no better than the humans. I pretty much agree with what Emma says.

I wouldn't join Magneto, (well maybe a brief stint if my powers were cool) despite agreeing with his mindset that mutants are the future I don't believe in his violent means.

However the dream is dead. Coexistence may be possible but never the happy society Xavier envisaged. There will never be mutual trust.

I'd join Xavier, and lend a voice of realism to the rampant idealism.

chucktaylor
I would have joined Xavier. He's got lots of moona!

willRules
Xavier all the way. He is an extremely intelligent man who is underestimated more often than not. And unlikely as it is for his dream to become a reality, the chances of it becoming true increase greatly if someone (e.g Xavier) tries to make it so.

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Not in my lifetime, why should I bother? wink

you'll never know until you try...

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't agree with Xavier or Magneto. Xavier's dream is dead and Magneto is no better than the humans. I pretty much agree with what Emma says.

I wouldn't join Magneto, (well maybe a brief stint if my powers were cool) despite agreeing with his mindset that mutants are the future I don't believe in his violent means.

However the dream is dead. Coexistence may be possible but never the happy society Xavier envisaged. There will never be mutual trust.

interesting...

BENITO
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/3Emmaxyz.jpg

I agree with the Humans because they will always be lead by the violent and the greedy the corrupt and the facists the only way the Humans will ever listen is through violence throught the only way the primitive minds will work so let them all die in the shadow of our saviour Magneto

willRules
I agree with the Humans because they will always be lead by the violent and the greedy the corrupt and the facists the only way the Humans will ever listen is through violence throught the only way the primitive minds will work so let them all die in the shadow of our saviour Magneto

wow no offence or anything but u r calling him a saviour now? wink

pr1983
Magneto claims to be superior, yet his methods are exactly what any human bigot would use where they in his position...

he has to be taken down a peg...

xmarksthespot
Which is why I offer my "third way". Xavier's pacifist ways, ditch the dream of harmony cos it ain't gonna happen. Gain and give respect, tolerate them but never give trust when it isn't deserved.

pr1983
Giving respect freely is not xaviers m.o. imo...

willRules
Magneto claims to be superior, yet his methods are exactly what any human bigot would use where they in his position...

he has to be taken down a peg...

For as hard as Magneto tries he becomes more and more like Hitler and Xavier more like.............Gandhi or some Pacifist................

There is a great X-men issue where Xavier and Mags are arguing over the remains of a concentration camp. Magneto says that he is trying to prevent places like this being built again. Xavier replies by saying that what Mags is doing is ensuring places like the camps will be built over and over again.................

BENITO
Originally posted by willRules
wow no offence or anything but u r calling him a saviour now? wink we he believes he is a he's the leader of the Majority of Mutant kind so you could call him the saviour (messiah in his head and Mystiques)

pr1983
For as hard as Magneto tries he becomes more and more like Hitler and Xavier more like.............Gandhi or some Pacifist................

There is a great X-men issue where Xavier and Mags are arguing over the remains of a concentration camp. Magneto says that he is trying to prevent places like this being built again. Xavier replies by saying that what Mags is doing is ensuring places like the camps will be built over and over again.................

exactly, to hold humans...

willRules
exactly, to hold humans...

U hit the nail right on the head big grin

xmarksthespot
Mutants are the next step. They should hold the power. But there's no need to take if by force nowadays. The whole dynamic of X-Men has changed as the mutant population has grown.

pr1983
Mutants are the next step. They should hold the power. But there's no need to take if by force nowadays. The whole dynamic of X-Men has changed as the mutant population has grown.

they have no divine right to hold power...

BENITO
Mutants are the next step. They should hold the power. But there's no need to take if by force nowadays. The whole dynamic of X-Men has changed as the mutant population has grown. If mutants want to get out of opression they will have to destroy the Anti-mutant groups until they cower in fear thats how Homo-sapiens have worked there whole exist through fear.
there actions are out of fear.
and in fear they will respect Mutants as equal or maybe more tan that.

DarkCrawler
I would probably just kill those humans who hate me because of me being a mutant. Not kill all of them, just those that hate me.

"Go home, mutie!"

ZAP!

"OH MY GOD, BILLY-RAY! HE CLEANSED FLESH OFF HIS BONES!"

"Anybody else have something to say?"

Mainstream
I would probably just kill those humans who hate me because of me being a mutant. Not kill all of them, just those that hate me.

I'd kill all those who stood in my way.

xmarksthespot
they have no divine right to hold power...

Neither did Homo sapiens when they eradicated Homo neanderthalis.

Marvelgeek
I would probably just kill those humans who hate me because of me being a mutant. Not kill all of them, just those that hate me. That's a great way of stopping new people from hating u... wink

BENITO
I'd kill all those who stood in my way. I will kill all who are trying to kill me.

pr1983
Neither did Homo sapiens when they eradicated Homo neanderthalis.

so mutants should repeat history?

willRules
They are supposed to be the next step not a trip backwards into historys mistakes

willRules
I agree with Pr1983 so far................

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
That's a great way of stopping new people from hating u... wink

Oh, they will hate me, they just don't have the guts to say it to me. That is fine by me.

Besides, more hate, more target practices for me... wink

xmarksthespot
I agree with Emma Frost lol
One should always be cynical of those who have tried to eradicate your species.

pr1983
I agree with Emma Frost lol
One should always be cynical of those who have tried to eradicate your species.

Caution yes... though if you want humanity to have compassion you'd have to do so in kind...

munkiesarus
Whatever happened to that New X-Men storyline where humans only had , like, what, five generations left to live? That genome thing that Hank found?

Mainstream
Whatever happened to that New X-Men storyline where humans only had , like, what, five generations left to live? That genome thing that Hank found?

I forgot all about that...I read somewhere that mutants might get reduced to a few hundred...bring the xmen back to thier outcast nature once more.

Marvelgeek
I forgot all about that...I read somewhere that mutants might get reduced to a few hundred...bring the xmen back to thier outcast nature once more.
Yeah In the HoM retconn maybe.

Mainstream
I think the world is cool with a bunch of mutants..but humans should be dominate....for now. evillaugh

moondragon
Xavier and Magneto are BOTH out of their fickin' minds!! wackoPeace ain't NEVER gonna happen....Period!!sad Humans can't even live in peace with humans!!madSix Billion humans.....Six Thousand mutants......does the name Custer mean anything to you??! eek!
The answer is quite simple my children. Have the Silver Surfer find us a new planet all our own, and build paradice from scratch! Happy Dance

willRules
Yeah but that wont work either cos we will still live with humans so there will still be problems. I say everyone should talk to lizards instead of humans................................

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Yeah In the HoM retconn maybe.

That would be interesting. I've also heard that the X-Men will get back their secret identitites. As in Xavier's School in Westchester is just a school...no more daily riots.

In HoM, I wonder where Xavier is...(off topic, but on topic while we're off topic!)

xmarksthespot
off topic, but on topic while we're off topic!

huh
Should probably use the House of M thread, people might read this not expecting spoilers and be.. spoiled big grin

willRules
Maybe he is like friends with Magneto or something. I mean despite the fact they are enemies they have a great respect for each other..................................

munkiesarus
huh
Should probably use the House of M thread, people might read this not expecting spoilers and be.. spoiled big grin

Right. Good thinking, chap!

BENITO
I agree with wolverine of take action
I agree with the majority of x-men That we shouldn't eradicate or inslave lower life forms
But I AGREE WITH MAGNETO THAT WE SHOULD DESTROY THE ANTI-MUTANT REGIEMS

what it's fictional.

willRules
I agree with wolverine of take action
I agree with the majority of x-men That we shouldn't eradicate or inslave lower life forms
But I AGREE WITH MAGNETO THAT WE SHOULD DESTROY THE ANTI-MUTANT REGIEMS

what it's fictional.

confused

BENITO
confused

why are you confused?

willRules
why are you confused?

Sorry but your violent outburst concerned me. Are you feeling ok? smile

BENITO
Sorry but your violent outburst concerned me. Are you feeling ok? smile Yeah I'm fine just I've been playing on X-men Legends and Kincaid gets on my nerves.

willRules
Yeah I'm fine just I've been playing on X-men Legends and Kincaid gets on my nerves.

Yeah that last level with the robot thingy gets on my nerves. I find Nightcrawler can be quite good on the last level.

BENITO
Yeah that last level with the robot thingy gets on my nerves. I find Nightcrawler can be quite good on the last level. Sentinel factory is more annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.