Wolverines Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Souer
Hi last finished reading The End and John Howlett said something about a son. Does anyone know who this is and what issue I'll be able to read about it.

Also if you have anymore info on good Wolverine based Comics for me to read please let me know. evil face

kichiku_beihei
As far as I have read, it's only X-23 and his dead brother that are family....

kenshin_himura
pick up a graphic novel by the name of origin. it will answer all your questions and its a good read.... should be able to find it at a borders thats where i believe i got mine

Revan Souer
Originally posted by kenshin_himura
pick up a graphic novel by the name of origin. it will answer all your questions and its a good read.... should be able to find it at a borders thats where i believe i got mine
Got orgins and yes it lets you know about he's past well most of it yet why does his brother in the End say that he logan has a son? Quote I KNOW ABOUT YOU SO YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD--THE ONE WITH LATENT MUTANT ABILITES,LIKE US.
Who the Smeg is he talking about? I know about Rose and Dog but that line I have no idea what he's on about.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Revan Souer
Got orgins and yes it lets you know about he's past well most of it yet why does his brother in the End say that he logan has a son? Quote I KNOW ABOUT YOU SO YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD--THE ONE WITH LATENT MUTANT ABILITES,LIKE US.
Who the Smeg is he talking about? I know about Rose and Dog but that line I have no idea what he's on about.

Hey I seem to remember rogue having a dream about absorbing wolverine, fighting him and mentioning a son... (she could have gotten the knowledge from his subcouncious during one of the times she's touched him). She says something like: so u have a son, is he just like his dad?

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Hey I seem to remember rogue having a dream about absorbing wolverine, fighting him and mentioning a son... (she could have gotten the knowledge from his subcouncious during one of the times she's touched him). She says something like: so u have a son, is he just like his dad?
So who is the son??????

Marvelgeek
So who is the son??????

I dunno. I think it was a hint of somethiing they might touch upon later, but it could just have be a dream (but I think the writer wanted to do to something with it).

Revan Souer
I dunno. I think it was a hint of somethiing they might touch upon later, but it could just have be a dream (but I think the writer wanted to do to something with it).
thanhs if youever find out let me know

Marvelgeek
thanhs if youever find out let me know

Sure. But I think if they ever do a son of wolvie thing everybody's gonna hear about it. I mean x-23...

Revan Souer
good point

Revan Souer
Does anyone else have any insite on this issue

faradayslaw
I think this is just another unfinished story idea they started years ago, and will probably be years before they actually finish.

Revan Souer
yet are there any males that have the same powers as logan

faradayslaw
(Besides Sabretooth) I think there was a character called Wild Child. He seemed more like Sabretooth though.....

kenshin_himura
uh does anyone think that dog could be sabertooth?

Mainstream
Originally posted by kenshin_himura
uh does anyone think that dog could be sabertooth?

I strongly believe he is

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Mainstream
I strongly believe he is
No he's not Dog had a very scared face Sabertooth didn't as far as im aware. ALso could sab really live that long?

Mainstream
No he's not Dog had a very scared face Sabertooth didn't as far as im aware. ALso could sab really live that long?

maybe Dog or Sabertooth didn't get his healing factor just yet back then and he would have survived because of his healing factor which slows down aging, and Dog and Logan looked similar and that would explain why their powers are basically the same and and and that it.

Revan Souer
maybe Dog or Sabertooth didn't get his healing factor just yet back then and he would have survived because of his healing factor which slows down aging, and Dog and Logan looked similar and that would explain why their powers are basically the same and and and that it.
Dog and Logan look like each other because there half brothers, its not confirmed but its pretty clear his mother was having sex with the gardener in The End. Sabertooth however dosen't look like Wolverine and why would saber change his name to Creed. And wasn't he chained up in tha basement off his house when he was a kid by this father

Mainstream
the being chained but by his pop could have been a false memory.

Logan: don't I have a familar look to me Mr. Creed?

Graydon: no I don't know what your talking about?

Logan: don't I remind you of your old man?

radioboy121
There is Amiko, Wolverine's adopted daughter. I think she's a teenager now, but he only pops in to see her occasionally.

Mainstream
Originally posted by radioboy121
There is Amiko, Wolverine's adopted daughter. I think she's a teenager now, but he only pops in to see her occasionally.

she a tough little underage piece of sushi

Revan Souer
Thats a very vaig quote, still seems really unlikely that there brother. But i do think there was more to there reletionship then we know

Mainstream
Thats a very vaig quote, still seems really unlikely that there brother. But i do think there was more to there reletionship then we know

you trying to say Logan and Victor are lovers? passion

Revan Souer
you trying to say Logan and Victor are lovers? passion
We no but .......maybe wink

Mainstream
We no but .......maybe wink

haha

Revan Souer
Does anyone know what issue it was that Apoc puts the ad back into wolverines body

kichiku_beihei
I was browsing through some comics and read the end to Wolverine Sou Taker, is that Priestess his real daughter or adopted daughter??

long pig
He's got a son that was mentioned in the Savage Land. And Rachel is supposedly his daughter with Jean.

Revan Souer
do you know the name? or wat issue it appears

long pig
Erista, I -think-.
From the graphic novel called "Wolverine - The Jungle Adventure"

kichiku_beihei
I thought Rachel was from Jean and Scott...., no wait a sec, she is Scott's daughter..

Mainstream
Does anyone know what issue it was that Apoc puts the ad back into wolverines body

I think it was Wolverine 145...he fought the Hulk (who was really Apoc) and he fought Sabertooth who had Ad while he didn't as I recall.

Revan Souer
I think it was Wolverine 145...he fought the Hulk (who was really Apoc) and he fought Sabertooth who had Ad while he didn't as I recall. Thank you

Mainstream
Thank you

indeed

Sabertooth: let me keep the metal..I'm better than Wolverine!

Apoc: you are good perhaps..but Wolverine is the best their is at what he does..isn't that so Logan?

Logan: enough with the talking let's get this over with!!

Revan Souer
indeed

Sabertooth: let me keep the metal..I'm better than Wolverine!

Apoc: you are good perhaps..but Wolverine is the best their is at what he does..isn't that so Logan?

Logan: enough with the talking let's get this over with!! So why the mystery over Logans son name? Do you think there just saving it for a big annivsary or something

Mainstream
I read somewhere he had a son by a woman in the savage land.

Marvelgeek
I read somewhere he had a son by a woman in the savage land.

Him too? Colossus has a kid named peter with nereel there (although ruskie doesnt know about it).

Mainstream
Peter gots a bastard son...how touching.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
I thought Rachel was from Jean and Scott...., no wait a sec, she is Scott's daughter..

There was some suggestion she was logans daughter when ahab brainwashed sue richards and scott to sense and track down their own kids. Sue found franklin (adult version from days of future past) but scotty couldnt find rachel...

Plus isnt she kinda short? big grin

Mainstream
she could be Logan's pup.

kichiku_beihei
There was some suggestion she was logans daughter when ahab brainwashed sue richards and scott to sense and track down their own kids. Sue found franklin (adult version from days of future past) but scotty couldnt find rachel...

Plus isnt she kinda short? big grin

No way in a millions years is she Logan and Jeans offspring. There is little to no resembleness bewtween Rachel and Logan. If Marvel ever came out and revealed that Rachel was Logans and Jeans from some far future I would be in shock. However if they said that in an alternate universe Logan and Jean did knock boots, then I would accpet it more easily.

Is Rachel from an alternate universe, or from the far future?? I forogt which one....

Also, doesn't Rachel look at Scott as a father...

If Logan is her daddy, then Logan has got to reserve a lot of time in church to repent laughing

Marvelgeek
No way in a millions years is she Logan and Jeans offspring. There is little to no resembleness bewtween Rachel and Logan. If Marvel ever came out and revealed that Rachel was Logans and Jeans from some far future I would be in shock. However if they said that in an alternate universe Logan and Jean did knock boots, then I would accpet it more easily.

Is Rachel from an alternate universe, or from the far future?? I forogt which one....

Also, doesn't Rachel look at Scott as a father...

If Logan is her daddy, then Logan has got to reserve a lot of time in church to repent laughing

I prefer to think that she's scotts and jeans too, and that's what she believes herself to be. She comes from one of those alternate futures (DOFP) that marvel is so fond of.

Is there any other realities than Age of Apocalypse where logan and jean is an item?

kichiku_beihei
I thought in Logan and Jean were never an item at all, in all universes, except in the Ultimate Series where they had a brief fling in Washington D.C. ......

Marvelgeek
I thought in Logan and Jean were never an item at all, in all universes, except in the Ultimate Series where they had a brief fling in Washington D.C. ......

Right ultimate I forgot that one... That was a twist in the scott-jean thing indeed. In AoA logan and jean are a couple and scott is working for sinister (but they do have a certain connection... aaah...)

kichiku_beihei
What series does scott and sinister conspire together??

Marvelgeek
What series does scott and sinister conspire together??

Conspire together is so strong a phrase... he was raised by sinister and works for him when the whole aoa thing starts. I believe in the X-men Alpha and Factor X #1-4 and x-men omega but he longs to be a hero (of cousrse since he is cyke after all) and u know...

kichiku_beihei
The one thing I hate about Jean in the Ultimate series is that Scott joins the BrotherHood willingly, calls Magneto "father" ( to spite Quick Silver), comes back to the X-Men and every one forgives him like it was no big deal. Wolverine screws up a little (I'm a cliched Wolverine fan, so him trying to kill Scott is nothing to worry about stick out tongue ) and no one can forget and Jean can't forgive.

Revan Souer
Yeah Cy sucks, why would Jean choose him over Wolv. Does anyone have any images of Erista haven't been able to find any on the web

Revan Souer
Just finish Jungle Adv it seems clear that he has a son there but there is no mention of an Name anyideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.