how do i beat sephiroth? ff vii

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRINCE XIZOR
im trying to beat sephiroth, and its difficult. i took out the bizaro sephiroth but the 2nd ones difficult. i dont have knights of the round as I dont have a golden chocobo. I tried breeding a wonderful chocobo with an average chocobo both class a with statistics as high as possible, after spending LOTS of money on sylkis greens. All I get from the chocobos night of passion is a female or male yellow normal chocobo class c, not a blue or green chocobo. Does anyone have any help on how to beat sephiroth or get a golden chocobo, (i know how but cant get blue or green). Sephiroth is the definately hardest boss ive encountered in the ff seiries, kuja ulmecia and seymour are easy compared to him. please help

JToTheP
He's the hardest because Square has such a shit damage system in FF7. I suggest getting to level 99, and/or getting Knights Of The Round.

TrAnCeDuO
its easy! take out the game disc, snap it into two, and then proceed to bang your head against the wall till you lose consciousness.

DarkAge
No, don't do that, I beat Sephiroth on my second attempt and I didn't have the knights of the round materia. Have lots of remedies incase he uses status effects like frog against your party, and just have one or two characters hitting him with your strongest attacks while the others protect him with regen and stuff. I last did it two years ago so I can't remember exactly what I did that well.

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by JToTheP
He's the hardest because Square has such a shit damage system in FF7. I suggest getting to level 99, and/or getting Knights Of The Round.

laughing

what? Sephiroth is the hardest?

are you kidding?

He is so easy..all 3 forms are simple to beat and take no time at all..I'd suggest having at least 2 characters (preferrably cloud and Cid) having 4x cut. If you dont have knights of the round and you wanna mess around have bahamut zero paired up next to a quadra magic materia and be prepared to live through it like 4 times in a row...and if you're really bored you can mime it and keep doing it...if you're around level 80 you should be able to easily be able to beat sephiroth..

About him being the hardest I'd have to say beating emerald weapon is the hardest boss in final fantasy VII.

PRINCE XIZOR
i dont have bahamut zero either. there are 3 forms? damn im gonna die. ive already beaten elmerald, though it was a drag. i havent beaten ruby weapon yet though. i have 2x cut not 4x yet i need more ap. any good monsters with loads of ap? where do i get quadra magic? thanks phoenix aska, you have been most help so far.

PRINCE XIZOR
clouds level 73 by the way at the moment

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by PRINCE XIZOR
i dont have bahamut zero either. there are 3 forms? damn im gonna die. ive already beaten elmerald, though it was a drag. i havent beaten ruby weapon yet though. i have 2x cut not 4x yet i need more ap. any good monsters with loads of ap? where do i get quadra magic? thanks phoenix aska, you have been most help so far.

you get bahamut zero I think from the train that you had to stop one day when you got the huge materia..I'm not sure since I haven't played it in years. Uhhmm lets see...I always trained in the caves where you fight sephiroth, use the apocolypse sword to get triple exp. and if you fight these 3 red balls which are really easy to beat you get loads of exp. You can find quarda magic if you have a minimum of a black chocobo or a golden one and go to the town where Yuffie is from and then go south and look for a cave entrance. It's hard to believe that you beat emerald weapon and you cant beat sephiroth but w/e...

Have you tried beating Ruby weapon?

PRINCE XIZOR
the elmerald one is the underwater one isnt it. i did beat it and ive surprised myself. its not as strong as the red one in the desert, i cant take 1hp of that,i recied an earth harp for beating emerald. is it really harder than sephiroth?
im much weaker now though cos i sold all my good materia for sylkis greens to get a golden chocobo

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by PRINCE XIZOR
the elmerald one is the underwater one isnt it. i did beat it and ive surprised myself. its not as strong as the red one in the desert, i cant take 1hp of that,i recied an earth harp for beating emerald. is it really harder than sephiroth?
im much weaker now though cos i sold all my good materia for sylkis greens to get a golden chocobo

huh?

that's....weird....

actually there are two ways of getting a golden chocobo...you can raise one yourself. (which i reccomend.)

or you can get the desert rose from the ruby weapon and trade it to the guy who gives you the underwater materia.

As you probably already know, if you give that guy the earth harp you received you get the three master materias. One for sumons, one for magic, and another for whatever the yellow colored one is called.

To beat ruby weapon, the best strategy is to have lots of megaelixirs if that's what they're called and go into the battle with one person dead..because if you have a full party ruby will have the ground swallow him leaving you with just two people but you can later summon the phoniex during the fight and revive the dead person with a better chance of ruby not doing that.

PRINCE XIZOR
yeah but how do i actuall inflict damage?

Phoenix Aska
the best strategy I can tell you to use to beat Ruby is to use bahamut zero and quarda magic and have someone keep miming it..if you use knights of the round I believe he counters by using ultima which destroys your party...also have at least one person have the phoenix summon...and i remember....have at least two people in your party dead and wait until he has his fingers in the ground to revive them that way he cant use the sand thing to swallow up your people...

JToTheP
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
laughing

what? Sephiroth is the hardest?

are you kidding?

He is so easy..all 3 forms are simple to beat and take no time at all..I'd suggest having at least 2 characters (preferrably cloud and Cid) having 4x cut. If you dont have knights of the round and you wanna mess around have bahamut zero paired up next to a quadra magic materia and be prepared to live through it like 4 times in a row...and if you're really bored you can mime it and keep doing it...if you're around level 80 you should be able to easily be able to beat sephiroth..

About him being the hardest I'd have to say beating emerald weapon is the hardest boss in final fantasy VII.

No, Sephiroth wasn't the hardest to me, and neither was Ruby or Emerald weapon since I was level 99. I was tired of that game by disc 2, and couldn't wait for it to end, so I leveled up & got the best materia I could and made quick of the end. I'm not trolling the game right now, cuz I could, since I think it's terrible, but I found getting to level 99, combined with powerful materia as the best/quickest way to win aside from Knights Of The Round.

PRINCE XIZOR
ive gotta green and a blue chocobo now, so im 1 step closer

PRINCE XIZOR
now i gotta golden chocobo! and knights of the round! woo hoo!

Phoenix Aska
congragulations

darth_royke
i beat sephiroth at level 67, and didnt have knights of round. was a while ago so i dont remember how exactly i beat him, i did 4x cut with everyone tho, used cloud, cid and.... tifa i think. i did start again after i beat him to get knights of the rounds and after that it was easy. i prefer useing 4x vut though. when you're taking 4 maximum hits with each character, it tens to do a fair amount of damage. i need to play it againsad

EvilCap America
I dont see how its possible to lose a non-weapon fight in Final Fantasy for dummies

Zatch_Bell
ok everyone is way better than me. I only have Bahumant and bahumant zero nothing else so how do I get the rest of the stuff you guys are talking about becuase right now I am stuck.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
ok everyone is way better than me. I only have Bahumant and bahumant zero nothing else so how do I get the rest of the stuff you guys are talking about becuase right now I am stuck.

Try here

Gamefaqs.com

DarkAge
You know, this thread prompted me to go fight Sephiroth again, and when I was playing it I realised, Biggs and Wedge, Cait SITH... Square must really like Star Wars.

PRINCE XIZOR
i noticed that too, whilest playing final fantasy 6

FF7 Freak
I Beat Him On My First Try....I Had all Levle 4 Limit Breaks for cloud vincent and cid

FF7 Freak
Did Anyone else have all the levle 4 limits

FF VII EXPERT
Beat seporioth? Its not so hard i did beat him and i was only lvl 65, and i did beat him without knights of the round teable, i used clouds last limit, omnislash, (omnislash kan by get by getting 32000 battlepoints or higher in the battle arena in gold souccer) or you ll have to train to lvl 70 or higher to beat him, i now play with my team i always use barret tiva and cloud thay are sure strong on lvl 79 (its the 2 nd time i ll play ff VII

BYE

FF VII EXPERT
THE BEST THING U COULD DO TO BEAT SEPORIOTH IS TO GET I HIGH LVL OR TO GET OR SOMMON KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND ALSO BAHAMUT ZERO WILL BE USEFULL AGAINST HIM
OR YOU CAN USE MASTER MAGIC AND IF YOU DON,T DO IT THAT WAY THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF THING THAT YOU COULD USE

FF VII EXPERT
Originally posted by FF VII EXPERT
THE BEST THING U COULD DO TO BEAT SEPORIOTH IS TO GET I HIGH LVL OR TO GET OR SOMMON KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND ALSO BAHAMUT ZERO WILL BE USEFULL AGAINST HIM
OR YOU CAN USE MASTER MAGIC AND IF YOU DON,T DO IT THAT WAY THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF THING THAT YOU COULD USE

PRINCE XIZOR
ive done it . thanks everyone who posted advise. I was dissapointed there were only 2 forms to fight,

phatrat1982
I am confused, if you beat Emerald Weapon and have the Earth Harp did you trade it to the Kalm Traveler for the three master materia? If you do that you GET Knights of the Round that easy.

As for Ruby Weapon, the BEST strategy to beat him is go in with 2 party members already 0HP so he will dig he claws into the ground. Once you do that you can damage him.

If you missed Bahamut Zero you should be able to dig him up at the Bone Village but I can't remember where at, there are a lot of Materia buried there. Be warned though if you DO have Knights of the Round and your characters level 99, Sephiroth will be really disappointing.

General Kaliero
...why would you bring up a 4-year-old dead thread?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.