About his mask in the movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacob_mw2
I wonder why they had to make the eyepieces of the mask so large that they have the actors wearing black goo around their eyes to cover the extra space...it looks goofy and unrealistic considering there has been a scene in every movie where he takes off his mask and the paint miraculously disappears

LousyBoy
WRONG! I dunno why im replying to this dumb comment.. im bored. They always had the actor use black makeup around their eyes. Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale. The only time u see batman take his mask off in the movies (while showing his face) is in Batman Returns when he shows Selina Kyle. And in that ONE shot where he takes the mask off, he doesnt have the makeup on, and u can see the actor looks even weirder without the makeup. I wish they could do it without makeup.. but the mask would be way too close to eyes and be way too uncomfortable for the actor. Its just "movie magic".

jacob_mw2
err... i think ure missing my point

LousyBoy
no... i understood it. your wrong in that you say he takes his mask off in every movie.

FLIPMODE
He did'nt take the mask off in Batman Begins when Rachel was on the Table, knocked out from Scarecrows gas?

Joseph_Kerr
Sure he did, but we didn't see his face.

Red Superfly
Whine whine whine.

OtterVomit
I'd like to see them try the white eyes at some point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.