What would you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Souer
Put yourself in Anakin's shoes, what would of you done to save you wife and children? Where would you of drawn the line? evil face

DenKi
Ended up following up the same path of Anakin,

Also if i saw My wife (Padme) dieing in a dream and told Yoda about it like Anakin did i would take her to the Hospital afew days before the birth to make sure she was ok, Anakin would of been a crap dad lol

Wickerman
what exactly do you mean by "in anakin's shoes" ?
A jedi with his potential and in his situation?
Because in that case i prolly wouldn't have married her. I mean yeah, i'm sure she's great in bed and whatnot but let's not get overexcited here ok hun? laughing

~wickerman~

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Wickerman
what exactly do you mean by "in anakin's shoes" ?
A jedi with his potential and in his situation?
Because in that case i prolly wouldn't have married her. I mean yeah, i'm sure she's great in bed and whatnot but let's not get overexcited here ok hun? laughing

~wickerman~
Just wondered if you were married and you had to choose between damning yourself to save her or letting her die

Wickerman
i'd let her die, but take care of the kids.

~wickerman~

ickeris2003
wickerman--> let her die lol, thats wicked awesome.

But what I would do if I was in his part just talk with yoda about this situation if not someone else like obiwan but I dought that.

Wickerman
Originally posted by ickeris2003
wickerman--> let her die lol, thats wicked awesome.

But what I would do if I was in his part just talk with yoda about this situation if not someone else like obiwan but I dought that.

the only one you could talk to would be Obi Wan since they're like brothers and although he'd give Anakin a harsh speech, he'd be there for him to help as much as he could. Yoda i think would be more drastic. And even Obi Wan i don't think would help that much. Also, i see Anakin as a 10 y old (brain-wise). And when i was 10 y old and did a bad thing i'd hide it and pretend to have been asleep all along...never come out with it shifty
However, after Padme would be dead, i'd most likely come out with it.

~wickerman~

peejay88
Have Padme on the side one night, say thanks, then go n become a jedi. If she whines about commitment and using her, then just use the good old mind trick. Everyone's a winner! evil face big grin Happy Dance

Revan Souer
Originally posted by peejay88
Have Padme on the side one night, say thanks, then go n become a jedi. If she whines about commitment and using her, then just use the good old mind trick. Everyone's a winner! evil face big grin Happy Dance
You're a sick puppy sick

theshakl
ONCE AGAIN THE DARKSIDE IS NOT BEING CREDITED!!

If i was anakin who knows what the Darkside would feel like. WHo knows how addicting it is

"Once you start down the path of the darkside... forever will it dominate your destiny"

Darth_Nefarus
I would have told Obi-Wan about the marriage. Then asked him to help me, even if he were expelled from the order. Obi-Wan deep down loved Anakin like a son and would help him despite the councils ruling.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
I would have told Obi-Wan about the marriage. Then asked him to help me, even if he were expelled from the order. Obi-Wan deep down loved Anakin like a son and would help him despite the councils ruling.
Not sure about that Obi was a little preachy at times

peejay88
Originally posted by Revan Souer
You're a sick puppy sick

HAHA, not rape! pfft, how specific i gotta be??!!

Revan Souer
HAHA, not rape! pfft, how specific i gotta be??!!
Did not think rape just thought you where alittle cold about the whole thing

peejay88
lol, It's cold in space. Sorry! couldn't help but make that cheap joke. embarrasment

KaNeKnOx
I would have been like "PPFFFT! F**k this!" then dumped Padme and asked Aayla Secura out on a date... rock She's bangin! Happy Dance

Revan Souer
lol, It's cold in space. Sorry! couldn't help but make that cheap joke. embarrasment
try not to do it again

theshakl
You guys must of never been IN TRUE love judging from some of the responces

Sometimes if you really love the once closest to you..you would be willing to do a lot for that person..i guess none of u have really felt in love....

figures.....ha ha hajust kidding

Revan Souer
Originally posted by theshakl

Sometimes if you really love the once closest to you..you would be willing to do a lot for that person..i guess none of u have really felt in love....

Im inlove really, married with three kids. I would probably do everything what ana does and then some to be honest

Darth_Vader05
Not make this thread is what i would do.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
Not make this thread is what i would do.
cheerful bugger arent ya

p. skywalker
i'll be honest.. i would have done the same thing he did.. i mean hell why not.. i'd make it right in the end.. just like vader anyways..

Darth Travizzle
Put my wife on life support... jk. Don't know.

Stealth Agent
if it came to padme close to death i'd tell obi-wan, i don't see how being addicted to the dark side interferes with that. Anakin was just confident he could do this without obi wan.

THEJEDIMASTER
well padme wouldn't have died if she had the will to live but her will was gone cuz anakin turned to the dark side.

mysterio69
Originally posted by KaNeKnOx
I would have been like "PPFFFT! F**k this!" then dumped Padme and asked Aayla Secura out on a date... rock She's bangin! Happy Dance
hey, buddy. watch it. aayla's mine. miffed ... stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by theshakl

the thread said if you were in Anakin's shoes. So if i was in his shoes, i'd be a jedi. Jedi SHOULDN'T be married....or IN TRUE love as you say...so problem solved thumb up

~wickerman~

dflood
i would haave staying loyal to the jedi

Vinney
Originally posted by dflood
i would haave staying loyal to the jedi

You spelled a word wrong.Get your facts right be4 u write back.OK. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.