Movie wolverine vs Movie Batman Begins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
More fear.

True Sinister
Wolverine. Movie Batman Begins has not shown the technology or prep time advantage Batman would use. Wolverine in Xmen and X2 still has healing factor,claws, and would probably kick Batman's ass

Mainstream
when batman begins again....he'll be more cunning but for now I'll give it to Logan...for now.

Logan 87
Batman begins dont even fight, you just see people die, then he grabs another. They showed shit. Wolverine guts him.

The King of All
batman wins

he's a better fighter and he has the batmobile

K3VIL
Originally posted by Logan 87
Batman begins dont even fight, you just see people die, then he grabs another. They showed shit. Wolverine guts him.
Batman Begins was showed stomping Ra's Al Ghul ninjas in the final scenes, where he asked Ra's why he leaved with him only 2minions.
He defeated them with ease.He's showed like a blur and not more when he goes against common criminals cause it's his character.

ThaWhiteShadow
Originally posted by Logan 87

Well Wolverine barely fought anyone in the first x-men movie, so whats ur point?

EsteemedLeader
well batman begins sucked, and x-men didnt, so wolverine eats him. and by the way batman is my absolute favorite superhero ever and i think he could beat like, everybody. and i easily throw my vote to wolvie. now thats saying something

X-Logan
Wolvie takes it.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
well batman begins sucked, and x-men didnt, so wolverine eats him. and by the way batman is my absolute favorite superhero ever and i think he could beat like, everybody. and i easily throw my vote to wolvie. now thats saying something

Why you hate it

Dizzle
Batman Begins was a great movie. An insane amount more depth than most superhero movies. They showed Batman fighting Ra's Al Ghul during his training and in the end of the movie. When he beat up the thugs, they didn't show him actually fighting because his best weapon is stealth. There was even a section there where he drops into a group of 7 (?) of them and knocks all of them out before they can adequately react. He also curled the weight of a human while hanging off a cliff, after diving out of an exploding building, after a swordfight. Bruce is freaking jacked.

Movie Wolverine wasn't all that fast, strong, or skilled. He took almost a minute to heal from one bullet, a few well placed batarangs should incapacitate him long enough for a killing stroke. Seriously, Mystique gave him quite a fight. Batman kicks his ass before the sequel comes out in 2008.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Dizzle
Batman Begins was a great movie. An insane amount more depth than most superhero movies. They showed Batman fighting Ra's Al Ghul during his training and in the end of the movie. When he beat up the thugs, they didn't show him actually fighting because his best weapon is stealth. There was even a section there where he drops into a group of 7 (?) of them and knocks all of them out before they can adequately react. He also curled the weight of a human while hanging off a cliff, after diving out of an exploding building, after a swordfight. Bruce is freaking jacked.

Movie Wolverine wasn't all that fast, strong, or skilled. He took almost a minute to heal from one bullet, a few well placed batarangs should incapacitate him long enough for a killing stroke. Seriously, Mystique gave him quite a fight. Batman kicks his ass before the sequel comes out in 2008.
Now you've changed the fight from a close result to a crappy pushover.
Wolverine in X-Men 2 stomped Stryker's soldiers and throwed two of them away after stabbing their bodies like they weight 2pounds.
Wolverine in X-Men fought with Sabretooth to a stalemate than gained the upper hand, Mystica gave him a great fight, but sometimes like in comics Logan is portrayed fighting dumb, and sometimes badass.
A batrang will not incapacitate him, he was stabbed from his own claws in the chest and got up, he was slashed and pummeled from Sabretooth and was still fighting, Batman from Batman Begins needs prep time to face Logan.

wolverex84
wolverine takes this fight regardless, i mean, he fought and defeated the likes of ladydeath strick, mystique, sabertooth, his nature is to survive, the survival of the fittest, took a bullet in his head, killled 7 of stryker's men with no hesitation, and wolverine was meant to be limited in that movie inorder to make the movie a pg 13, so thats why we did not really see how much damage wolverine can really do or the mayhem he would give batman, but the up comming wolverine would be rated R, so you guys that are not convince of wolverine capabilities, wait to you see the movie, but as for now, wolverine all the way, by the time wolverine is done fighting batman, he would be calling alfred to babysit him. i mean, there was no bad guy that could really macth the skills of ladydeath strick, mistique, and sabatooth in the batman movie, honestly, who?, is it Ra's Al Ghal?, i don't think so, i mean, aferall, they are ordinary men. what does batman think he can possibly do to hurt ladydeath strick, mistique or even sabartooth, absolutely nothing. in the movie more of batman's equal would be someone like daredevil, kingpin, bullseye, catwoman, alice/nemesis( resident evil ) or maybe electra, you can't compare man-made gadgets and toys to supernatural abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.