The Best MMORPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
What is the best MMORPG? I have only played Star Wars Galaxies. Left it because of the Combat Upgrade. I just didn't like the SOE. Now I have the hard time chosing between World of Warcraft and City of Heroes. I think that WoW is better. Which one do you think that is better? What MMORPG is the best ever?

Post your opinions.

dark1365
WoW.

Yosh
personally i like this one mud called "mume" but as for muds i'd say tibia because of its community, wow's too care-bearish, no risk=no fun.

ulrich 352
I think that runescape is funner than all of your kiddie gamesrock

DarkCrawler
Up

Phoenix Aska
there are numerous opinions...but the top 5 are like

runescape, world of warcraft, everquest, ffXI, and diablo II

BackFire
WoW

Swanky-Tuna
Darkness Falls was an awesome MUD. It was big enough that you could always meet new people but small enough that people actually cared.

Antillies
i think lineage 2 is a great game but since i have get tired of it i have stopped playing it...but it is the only MMORPG i have played so i have nothing to compare with... butt hell yeah MMORPG`s are fun to play stick out tongue
but then i alsop played on a free server so it had a much smaller community than usual and the server did lag to much sometimes and it was to much downtimesad but yeah the game it self was fun! stick out tongue

TrAnCeDuO
to hell with runescape.

as a matter of fact to hell with all mmorpgs. every single one of them i screwed over badly. ill get a nice item only to have it taken away from me. ill go out to train myself only to pummeled by the monsters. im sick of it!

Yosh
I tryed it once there was only about 5 people on so i left, that and it was too much like a mush, mume is really like...a game fun too its got that numbers bussiness and a racewar

Machete_Guy
yep, WoW

FeceMan
WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Get it and vote for me (see the ATTN: All World of Warcraft Players!) thread.

By Wednesday!

SaTsuJiN
World of warcraft.. also I enjoy FFXI a great deal

DarkCrawler
up

Lord_Andres
WoW by far

RE401
World of Warcraft.

DarkCrawler
Well, the opinion seems to be very sincere.

swipe9091
Originally posted by ulrich 352
I think that runescape is funner than all of your kiddie gamesrock rune scape sucks if u play free its only good if ur a member, the best mmo, id say is diablo2

black robb
City of Heroes blows WoW away

JKozzy
I enjoy Guild Wars quite a bit.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Yosh
I tryed it once there was only about 5 people on so i left, that and it was too much like a mush
Meh, you were probably on at "early morning" hours or something. Oh the memories... I can almost hear the spicegirls in the background.

DarkCrawler
Well, I ordered WOW a hour ago.

See ya in Azeroth.

RaventheOnly
WoW then GW big grin though i like the solitariness of GW a lot big grin and the armor looks cooler ... and you actually get it in sets not farming.....

SpaceMonkey
WoW is definitely the best, followed closely by Everquest then City of Heroes. Everquest 2 sucks as does Dark Age of Camelot never played Final Fantasy though.

Spartan005
World of Warcraft rocks my socks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.