plo koon vs seasi tinn [i spelt tinns name wrong sorry i dunno how its done]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
i personaly think plo would win because tinn is a pilot and plo is a skilled jedi

darth plo koon
i guess no ones gunno answer this one cos im a noob.......

Darth_DaNThEMaN
that, and this thread has been done.

its even.

Saesee Tiin**

Darth Plagues
Lets be easy on the noobs...I would say Plo Koon would be the victor in this battle...

darth plo koon
thanks plagues

darth plo koon
well im dunno weather its done or not cos im new!

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Lets be easy on the noobs...I would say Plo Koon would be the victor in this battle...

I think so too.

And also, there are a great deal of new people here lately. It's not a bad thing, but I just can't keep track of all the people here.

Welcome, by the way, to Mr. darthplokoon, sir.

Darth_Otaku
There is a search button for that.Anyways,i have to join Dan it's even.

darth plo koon
lol dont worry about that thats wot happens on star wars galaxies

darth plo koon
i know how some of this works but those pictures look to hard to get

Darth L. Dipsit
What pictures?

darth plo koon
those avaters and big ones

Darth L. Dipsit
If you want instructions on how to make them I would be happy to PM you some, sir.

darth plo koon
yeah sure

Wickerman
koon is a skilled jedi. Tiin is also a skilled Jedi, plus (some say) the best pilot in the republic (doesn't need an astromech droid, uses his force powers).

They're both in the Jedi Council, both survived AOTC not just Koon.
I think one of the reasons so many people like Koon and think he's cool is cause of the way he looks. I for one prefer Tiin, but in this fight, i'd say they're even.

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
What the **** is that sig!!!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
what wickerman said was the smartest thing u'll read about this thread.

darth plo koon
yeah wot i ment was that plo koon is a war hero if you read the hyperspcae wars and he brough the republic to vicotory so i think he is the best cool

Darth_DaNThEMaN
only reason like plo poon is because of the way he looks.

i personally think tiin is better, and like him better.

but i think theyre even.

chewbacca II
personally i think they're both relativly even but didnt koon last in a fight with dooku for like half an hour or something like that, and saesee tinn was killed instantly by sidious and sids isn't THAT mutch better than dooku ( he is better but not by such a margin) so by that i think koon takes this one

darth plo koon
ok ok i dont give up but evryone has a opinion who got killed in one saber strike by a old cripple little crumple face. plo was only killed cos he was taken by suprise . and tinn didnt even react to sids old slow strike. heheheheheheheh

Darth L. Dipsit
Does anyone have more info on Saesee other than his piloting skills? I don't know much about him, so I will look him up.

darth plo koon
well he was one of maces generals and personal favourites thats why he was in his strike team ive heard

Darth_Otaku
he was grumpy his efforts for the council we're minimal and he never took a apprentice.Check SW Databank.

darth plo koon
who tinn or koon

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
What the **** is that sig!!!

LOL that's a vampire lord gif from the game Baldur's gate 2. That's how they moved. it looked extremely cool in the game. However i now call it the vampire boogie big grin

~wickerman~

Darth_DaNThEMaN
the plo koon vs Dooku thing is fake! whoever said it got it from supershadow.....ive seen it on there.

Wickerman
The koon vs. dooku thing...i dunno...this is the first time i've ever heard of it. But Dooku IS superior to Sidious in lightsaber combat. Simply because the style he uses is DESIGNED for lightsaber vs. lightsaber dueling.

~wickerman~

Darth_DaNThEMaN
FAKE

and no he isnt, or else he would own sidious and become master.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
FAKE

i was talking about lightsaber combat. He couldn't take Sidious only through lightsaber combat, simply because Sids would use his great control of the force (at which he's superior to Dooku by a mile)

~wickerman~

darth plo koon
hey! STAY ON TRACK dooku shouldnt interfeer with plo and tinns dual

sasee tiin
are you a girl darth plo koon?
anyway I go with Plo, simply because he has more powerful force abilities (not because he looks cooler!!!!!!)
I've heard someone here said that saesee was so concentraiting in reading Sidious mind, that he didn't noticed Sidious' deadly stroke....

darth plo koon
dude im not a girl!

sasee tiin
Sorry mate, but I'm totally sure it stood "female" on your profile yesterday!!
wink

darth plo koon
maybe a crack in your glassers or you misplaced your glassers

LordYomi13
I think Plo Koon sucks....

Darth_Janus
I think this thread sucks.

LordYomi13
and darth plo koons sig says Darch Plo

Darth_Janus
That's Swedish for huge poon.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by darth plo koon
well he was one of maces generals and personal favourites thats why he was in his strike team ive heard

He was chosen on the strike team becuz there were not many skilled jedi available. Plo koon was out fighting. Yoda was at Kashyyk, Obi wan was on Utapau. And anakin first wouldent kill sidious ,and second had buisness spying on Sidious, so MAce really had no other choice then to pick those jedi.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
FAKE

In time, Dooku would kill sidious so he could become master. Thats one reason why sidious wanted him gone. And second was cuz anakin was suppose to be the next young sith.

JediMusician
I like Saesee Tiin more than Plo Koon, but they are definately equal in terms of lightsaber technique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.