What do you think of summer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreamer2222
This is the place where you can tell everyone what you think of summer and any plans you have if you'd like to tell!

Killer_Dennis
ok, gets boring easily

shellie
Im working to save money so I can move.

Zatch_Bell
BORING!! but I like the extra sleep.

Morbid4Daniel
Summer sucks balls. The weather is alright (I rarely see it because I rarely go outside), I dont get to see Daniel my regular 5 days of seeing him at school, I dont see any of my friends, im stuck on the computer all day, there's nothing on TV, Daniel and I fight at least once a day over stupid shit...You tell me how my summer's going!?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Summer sucks balls. The weather is alright (I rarely see it because I rarely go outside), I dont get to see Daniel my regular 5 days of seeing him at school, I dont see any of my friends, im stuck on the computer all day, there's nothing on TV, Daniel and I fight at least once a day over stupid shit...You tell me how my summer's going!? wooooow... sad

chelsea17
I sometimes get bored easy

§P0oONY
I think it is a season...

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
wooooow... sad

That's only half of it, my friend....
Right now im just very bored. Daniel and I cant keep a conversation, thats how bored I am. We're stuck saying "heh" back and forth.

dark1365
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Summer sucks balls. The weather is alright (I rarely see it because I rarely go outside), I dont get to see Daniel my regular 5 days of seeing him at school, I dont see any of my friends, im stuck on the computer all day, there's nothing on TV, Daniel and I fight at least once a day over stupid shit...You tell me how my summer's going!?

damn.

joeykangaroo
summers kewl...but does get boring

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by dark1365
damn.

Lol. Doesnt get any worse does it? lol.

eggmayo
Too warm.

Korri
eggmustard loves being warm.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Korri
eggmustard loves being warm.
Korri likes Megamusty.

Fionnuala
Ish hot messed

Clovie
it's TOO short cry

joeykangaroo
yay suntans.....booo spiders

eggmayo
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
yay suntans.....booo spiders
Any big poisonous spiders in Australia in winter?

Morbid4Daniel
Wish I thought like you, Clovie!

Ours started June 2nd and it feels like Ive already been out for 8 years. The only reason Id ever be happy to get out of school would be that im graduating and getting to start a new life on my own! A life with Daniel! But Nooo...Im stuck at home, sweating, and sitting in this computer chair alone..missing Daniel

Fionnuala
Could be worse..erm

Clovie
i have it only till october cry it's TOOOOOO short cry

told ya already that i don't understand why can't you meet with him

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by eggmayo
Any big poisonous spiders in Australia in winter?
lmao i dunno sad but there arent in birminghambig grin

eww house spiders

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Could be worse..erm

Can be better.

eggmayo
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
lmao i dunno sad but there arent in birminghambig grin

eww house spiders
Damn, I figured you were Australian because of all the kangaroo's.

Morbid4Daniel
Been out for 17 days, *Sigh* ...feels too long. I hate not being able to see Daniel and talk to him when I want. Too beautiful not to see cry ...I do get to see him this Thurs and Saturday droolio

BasketCase
I like summer because of no school, but i get bored.

Jackie Malfoy
It is great.No more homework and no more school.I love summer and will always will.JM

Morbid4Daniel
Id RATHER be in school. Ugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.