Durge vs. General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
I thought I already posted this, but I guess not.

Anyways, they both gave Obi-Wan a run for his money (not so much Grievous, but whatever) and even though Grievous is nothing special, what is the general concensus?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I used to think Grievous easily, but after the movie, im not so sure.

i guess durge would be the Gen. if he was better.

darth plo koon
i think grevo would own

socialrebel101
I'm thinkin Grievous. I wish we could have really seen him in action in Episode III, then we would all see that theres really no contest.

Wickerman
Movie Grievous loses to Durge without ANY problem.
Clone Wars grievous wins vs. Durge...but is it really winning? Durge will just keep coming back better prepared...and even if by some miracle Grievous escapes every time, don't forget....Durge can hold out for thousands of years thumb up

~wickerman~

Darth Mantis
Yeah, approximately 4,000 years...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Yeah, approximately 4,000 years...

Exactly...by then Grievous is either dead or the hull of a small ship thumb down

~wickerman~

Darth_DaNThEMaN
GG is an old lady with emphysema. I hope GL is happy, because i would rather have jar jar back.

i cant stand GG. the jar jar thing was too far.................................................. this is what is really pissin me off......

http://umusicimages.ca/thedoodlebops/microsite/info_rooney.jpg

Darth Abominus
i think durge would eventually figure out a way to take down grievous

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Abominus
i think durge would eventually figure out a way to take down grievous

i don't know....it may just be me but couldn't you just use the fact that he's mostly robotic/metallic? A magnetized floor or whatever....meh...

~wickerman~

Darth Abominus
well gg in RotS was nothing to write home about.... but clone wars gg as someone else mentioned.... well completely different out come but you already knew that wink

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Abominus
well gg in RotS was nothing to write home about.... but clone wars gg as someone else mentioned.... well completely different out come but you already knew that wink

yes, if you scroll up i already mentioned that. But it's a good thing when others think the same thumb up

~wickerman~

Kun-ni Habeo
im thinking Durge

ShelbySkywalker
Greivous is kooler looking than Durge, and I think he would win

Wickerman
Originally posted by ShelbySkywalker
Greivous is kooler looking than Durge, and I think he would win

Maul has had and WILL always have more fans than GG can ever dream of. And he's not getting a separate movie. So don't put your hopes up.
And Grievous isn't cooler looking than Durge by any means.
GG isn't cooler than Durge in ANY aspect IMO...

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.