Magneto vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
I think Juggernaut has better energy protection and obviously more strength. Magneto controlls metal which seems absolutely useless for this fight.

ZephroCarnelian
lol

If you believe that Mag's power is useless in this fight, then why make the fight??? big grin

I think that Mags could render Juggs immobile, but that's about it.

I.e, bury him under tons of metal or chuck him into a blackhole.

Justice Pie
Isn't Juggernauts armor made of metal? I know his helmet is.
I think Juggernaut is in for a world of hurt.

ZephroCarnelian
I don't think Mag's power can get through Jugs forcefield can it...?

whirlysplat
No it can't big grin

kgkg
mag wins

Mainstream
almost nothing can stop...Magneto..(thought I was gonna say Juggerant didn't ya.) confused178

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
almost nothing can stop...Magneto..(thought I was gonna say Juggerant didn't ya.) confused178
iam shocked ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LordFear
Juggy wins this and really all Mags can do is just dump stuff on him which isn't much doing

Mainstream
Originally posted by kgkg
iam shocked ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

heh heh I'm over flowing with laughter

C1nd3r
how is juggernaught gonna reach him? can he jump really high?

Mider
What would happen if Juggernaut did get sucked into a black hole?

ZephroCarnelian
Ha!

Magneto could never win against the might of Juggernaut.

Juggernaut can walk forwards.... FOREVER!!!!

Mwahaha!!! wacko

Mainstream
nothing can stop the Juggernaut (except for the xmen, xforce, xfactor, Excalibur, generation X, Thor, the Hulk, Spiderman, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Apocalypse, Galatus, Cable, Jean Grey Summers, Mr. Sinister, The Sentry, Hyperion, Magneto, and a few other..but other than them..nothing can stop him

True Sinister
Originally posted by Mainstream
nothing can stop the Juggernaut (except for the xmen, xforce, xfactor, Excalibur, generation X, Thor, the Hulk, Spiderman, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Apocalypse, Galatus, Cable, Jean Grey Summers, Mr. Sinister, The Sentry, Hyperion, Magneto, and a few other..but other than them..nothing can stop him LMAO
that takes away the whole point

LordFear
Half of those people you know is garbage.

True Sinister
Originally posted by LordFear
Half of those people you know is garbage. such as....?

LordFear
Originally posted by True Sinister
such as....?

Xforce, Xfactor, Excalibur, MR Sinister and Jean Grey without assistance

Xplosive
Xforce, Xfactor, Excalibur, MR Sinister and Jean Grey without assistance

I certainly agree with Mr. Sinister, Sinister can't stop Juggs. Well Jean is Phoenix after all, so she can stop him easily. About those team, they can stop him, they can work as a true team, Juggs isn't very smart, they would stop him.

LordFear
Originally posted by Xplosive
I certainly agree with Mr. Sinister, Sinister can't stop Juggs. Well Jean is Phoenix after all, so she can stop him easily. About those team, they can stop him, they can work as a true team, Juggs isn't very smart, they would stop him.

When he said Jean I assumed without Phoenix Force.
As for as the defacto Xteams, very doubtful. It took a lot along with
Xavier coordinating and relaying attacks and info to the team to take down Juggs. Xmen makes it look easy but it's not.
I don't think B rated Xteams can eff with Cain

Xplosive
When he said Jean I assumed without Phoenix Force.

I know he emant that.
But still, now it's explained, she is supposedly one with PF, yes without PF, Jean can't stop Juggy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.