Our team vs YOU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
I ,CorderaMitchell,dvampire and whirlysplat though about doing a team vs team where each one of us pick a fighter and join them to make a team , in the end our team isbig grinante,Ryu,Shin Akuma and M.Bison(Vega), as you can see all of them are from capcom , if you want to put your team to fight ours please dont pick god like fighters and make sure all of them are from just one "place" , like only of capcom,only of marvel,only of nintendo , etc.

CorderaMitchell
lets do it, you heard the man, no dbz especially.

dvampire
No anime please, try to pick characters from video games. big grin What's up Cordera. thumb up

CorderaMitchell
Nadda mucho, wait till you see, my improved akuma sig, you'll cry..............

Hooverman
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Nadda mucho, wait till you see, my improved akuma sig, you'll cry..............
well................let's see it

CorderaMitchell
I have to do it later, im at the library

you can find it on the off topic forum under "rate my sig" and under page 639, use last page, and then youll find it fast, happy hunting.!!

dvampire
I have to do it later, im at the library

you can find it on the off topic forum under "rate my sig" and under page 639, use last page, and then youll find it fast, happy hunting.!!

Cool, can't wait to see it! smile

CorderaMitchell
I got it now....

AdventChild
Julia Chang! That's ME!

dark1365
Nightmare(Soul Calibur)
Sub-Zero(Ultimate)
Demon Kazuya
Cloud

Dizzle
My team might be able to take yours... Kuja, Sephiroth, FuSoYa (for the coolness), and Ultimate Weapon (FF8). Final Fantasy Team ownz.
Haha, Ultimate Weapon is kinda overkill... But Dante's a pain to counter with FF guys.

Team Comics: Karate Kid, Mantis, Hellboy, and Deathstroke.

CorderaMitchell
First let me see darks.

Demon Kazuya is perhaps the largest threat here, but akuma is at his max potential, and is arguably stronger, we'll say this is a close draw.
Ii'm leaning towards akuma with his projectile superiority.

Sub zero isn't going to be much of a match for Dark Ryu either, with his projectile superiority and better hand 2 hand. 2/10

Nightmare vs. Dante, this could be close but in seeign the events of Dante at his best potential, I'll go with4/10,as dante has superior distance, but nightmare could have the physical advantage, but he is slow, making it a hard chance for him to close up on Dante.

Cloud and Bison. Bison has to get a lucky psycho crusher on cloud to defeat him,and a sonic would be effective on an unaware bison, if he doesn't warp. 4.5/10

AdventChild
oh ok, If that's how it's goin to be....
Jin Kazama Devil Form
Kazuya Mishima Devil Form
Jinpachi
Jehuty (Z.O.E).......hehe
big grin

CorderaMitchell
tomorrow, good friend........

AdventChild
....*sigh*...Fine....i'll remeber though!

Commando_164 ST
Master Chief (Halo 1 and 2)
Mitsurugi (Soul Calibre)
Malcom (UT, 2003, 2004, UC1, UC2)
Marine Ghost Alexi (Starcraft: Brood wars)

THEY ALL START WITH M! WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TOO?

Yosh
Archimonde, Grom Hellscream, Illidan, and Turalyon from WC3

Archimonde's a near invincible demon, who can summon more demons
Grom Hellscream's is some ninja-orc
Illidan is a half-demon half-elf with the ability to drain magic powers
and Turalyon's...Turalyon P:

LeAtHerRFace
Raiden(MK series)
Anubis(UT 2 Championship: The Liandri Conflict)
Doomsday(DC) evil face
Evil Ryu(SF Series)

CorderaMitchell
Wow, Im going to be busy FAIRLY evaluating these, unless someof my teamates would come and help.

No Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu, we are using those already, it is one and the same. And they're really supposed to br from the same company, but I'll let that go..........

AdventChild
Originally posted by AdventChild
Jin Kazama Devil Form
Jinpachi
big grin

do me first!

*oh, that so didn't sound right....*

Lord_Andres
Yosh i'm on your team! me and Yosh are the Warcraft team alright? big grin well if so I would like to add Sargeras wich is gonna make us aomust invinsible! hell he could take out all of your guys single handed! General Turalyon is a Paladin of the light possibly the most powerful to ever emrege in the Warcraft universe, he and Lord Lothar is the best Human duo there is!

punkrocker666

punkrocker666

Yosh
lol i think we should keep godly beings out of this, i mean archimonde's ok because hes a being on the relative-same level as certain other's.

CorderaMitchell
I'm seriously going to have to catch up on all of this.

Lord_Andres
well alright, then at least we need Magni Bronzebeard, the best warrior of them all! and he can do AVATAR, FOR KHAZ MODAN!!!

dvampire
Jin Kazama Devil Form
Jinpachi
big grin

Devil Jin vs. Ryu- I think Ryus has a better offnese and defense that Jin will go down eventually.

Devil Kazuya vs. M.Bison- Bison can can throw Psycho Shot, teleport, have a force field, and his psycho Crusher is going to be to much for Kazuya.

Jinpachi vs. Akuma- Akuma with his Hadoken, teleportation, and death moves will overwhelm Jinpachi.

Dante vs. Jehuty- I think Dante will need to transform to his first form to defeat Jehuty after a long battle. smile

dark1365
Raiden(Mortal Kombat)
Tartarus(Halo 2...the leader of the brutes)
Cable(Marvel vs. Capcom)
Tyrant(Resident Evil GCN)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by dark1365
Raiden(Mortal Kombat)
Tartarus(Halo 2...the leader of the brutes)
Cable(Marvel vs. Capcom)
Tyrant(Resident Evil GCN)

You sneak using different companies........ smile

I can honestly say that Raiden is quite defeatable by any of these combatants. 2/10

Cable depends on which version, the god version doesn't count, but the normal one would cause trouble for dante due to superior projectiles, although Bison would cream him in melee. 5/10

Tyrant vs. Ryu: Tyrant would hold ryu in troulbe until ryu becomes taxed and unleashes more power, but tyrant could win in an relentless upclose attack. 4.7/10

That leades 2 for Tartarus, what do you think? smokin'

dark1365
I like using different companies. embarrasment

Master Chief with dual plasma rifles(Halo 2)
Quan Chi(Mortal Kombat)
Cyclops(X-Men)
Robot Smoke(Mortal Kombat)

CorderaMitchell
lol I'll be back. you naughty High Templar

Dizzle
I still got no response to my FF team. Or my semi balanced comics team... Seriously people, we've already got Cable and DOOMSDAY? Is that really fair? Though I did use Ultimate Weapon from FF8... But I was going for all Final Fantasy people.

WC people, you've got a 6v4 going right now, keep 4, lose 2. Though Sargeras is a bit unfair. Archimonde may be bordering that as well. Next they're gonna add in Kil'Jaeden. And the Lich King. And Malfurion, for the hell of it.

I'll gladly switch my Ultimate Weapon with the uber Link to balance a bit, just couldn't think of another cool FF person that could roll with the likes of Seph and Kuja, so I went up instead of down. Keep in mind I also still took FuSoYa.

My teams are now as follows:

Link (all weapons and items)
Kuja
Sephiroth
FUSOYA!!!

Karate Kid (DC)
Mantis
Hellboy
Deathstroke

Yosh
ok, if i had to pick I'd say Illidan and Grom stay Andres can pick other 2
smile

Lord_Andres
Alright, since those god like creatures are just too powerful I'm gonna stick to the heros that we acturly can interact with, so I'm chooseing, General Turalyon and Magni Bronzebeard

CorderaMitchell
Dizzle in your first line up only sephiroth would be a challenge, but then he is outspeeded by akuma, making his best attempts futile.

Second lineup, Deathstroke would give a group of JLA's finest trouble but he can be taken care of by bison, the most tactical of the team. Constant warping would keep deathstroke on his feet, and a good psycho crusher deluxe would spell the end.

dark1365
Answer mine already!
I like using different companies. embarrasment

Master Chief with dual plasma rifles(Halo 2)
Quan Chi(Mortal Kombat)
Cyclops(X-Men)
Robot Smoke(Mortal Kombat)

CorderaMitchell
Sheeesh, I'm working on it,my lousy no helping team.........

Quan Chi is beatable by scorpion, who is beatable by terry bogard, who beat a god, akuma is able to crush a comet.

Ryu vs. Smoke Ryu would have the upper hand in this until, Smoke self destructs, I'd give smoke this one, unless ryu leaves at the right moment.

Cyclops could remove his shades and oblierate many , but ryu and akuma could crush a city, andBison would kill him up close.

Dante could hold his own against master chief, until master chief uses weaponry, but if dante got close its game over.

I'd say 4/10 chance, good team!!!

dark1365
Ah I am getting closer...let's see what we have here.

Predator w/all weaponry(Predator:Concrete Jungle)
Darth Sidius(Star Wars ep.III)
Kintaro(Mortal Kombat)
Liu Kang(Mortal Kombat)

Yosh
comparing mk characters to street is like comparing halo to CS, ryu's the master chief in this one

EvilCap America
Lemme try one here

Luke Skywalker
Guybrush Treepwood MIGHTY PIRATE
Sam
Max

You FIGHT LIKE A COW!

Dizzle
Dizzle in your first line up only sephiroth would be a challenge, but then he is outspeeded by akuma, making his best attempts futile.

Second lineup, Deathstroke would give a group of JLA's finest trouble but he can be taken care of by bison, the most tactical of the team. Constant warping would keep deathstroke on his feet, and a good psycho crusher deluxe would spell the end.

First team, Kuja is a good amount stronger than Seph. I had him or Link in mind for Akuma. Trance Kuja is fast beyond fast. he'd take Akuma. Link with all of his items used in tandem would debatably be the strongest of my team, as he has a very good invulnerability spell. And a little Giant's Mask that make him a hundred or so feet tall, with strength to match. Plus power gauntlets that allow him to lift at least several tons at normal size. Let's see, there's also OniLink, as well as Link's veritable arsenal of magic, weapons, and magical weapons. FuSoYa just has an awesome name, I sincerely believe he's just strong enough to be a distraction long enough for the other 3 to take full advantage of their matches. METEO!!!

Second team, Deathstroke is not my strongest character. He's very stealthy, with plenty of weapons, very good fighting ability, lifting strength around 7 tons or so, and is extremely hard to kill. I had him in mind for Ryu.

Karate Kid is a master of every single martial arts style in the entire universe, and is also a master of every melee weapon in the universe. He is able to knock out extremely durable opponents with single strokes. He is quite capable of dodging and fighting speedsters. He can see weaknesses in anything, from metals to forcefields, and exploit them. He is able to deflect projectiles moving at near light speeds. The dude has no actual superpowers, but has jumped on a street and caused a ripple that knocked out several soldiers. He has punched through tanks. He's my Akuma guy. Whatever Gouki can do, KK can do. Better.

Mantis is insanely agile. She has been studying and practicing martial arts for several thousand years. She is a master of pressure points, able to knock out THOR and stun the JUGGERNAUT with single strikes. Bison's screwed.

Hellboy is a demon, who carries the power of the apocalypse. He's very strong, and experienced in fighting the supernatural (Dante). His Right Hand of Doom should do nicely for a demon killin. Or if not, he just gets help from KK and Mantis.

CorderaMitchell
Good comeback someone who wants their team to win.

I'll be on this in the morning bud sorry.

AdventChild
Final Form Jehuty (ZOE2)
Anubis (ZOE2)
MasterChief
Samus

dark1365
Ah I am getting closer...let's see what we have here.

Predator w/all weaponry(Predator:Concrete Jungle)
Darth Sidius(Star Wars ep.III)
Kintaro(Mortal Kombat)
Liu Kang(Mortal Kombat)
Hey you haven't answered my new one yet.

grey fox
hmmm ok then

Viewtiful joe
http://www.nintelligent.net/media_c/184/Joe.jpg

G-red (tiyn mech which is incredibly powerfull)
http://www.gameworld.de/images/product/2056020003form1653344916_medium.jpg

Dante
http://nasake.free.fr/images/dante2.jpg

(They all are from capcom)

Yosh
Final Form Jehuty (ZOE2)
Anubis (ZOE2)
MasterChief
Samus

omg mechs?!
anyway
Master chief vs Grom Hellscream
He can do windwalk
(which makes him insanely fast and invisible)
and/or mirror image if he can
get close enough to put an axe in an exposed part of the mc's back
well stick out tongue if im not mistaken
it only took 1 sword slice to
kill him but thats if he can get close enough which
i'd say is a fair chance since the mc moves like...a space man.

Samus vs Illidan
Both agile heroes, Illidan can fly
(i think not sure never seen him do it)
and is basically a close ranger type fighter
unless he turns into a demon (limited time)
then he can hurl energy bolts which penetrate
anything, but he'd probabaly
be blasted by then since samus
is faster, and has more deadly weapons so I'd say Illidan loses.

CorderaMitchell
We're using dante already sorry bud.

dark1365
Hey cordera, try this one for size.

Kintaro(Mortal Kombat) vs M.Bison
Illidan(Warcraft III) vs. Shin Akuma
Liu Kang vs. Ryu
Samus(Metroid) vs. Shin Akuma

CorderaMitchell
No you didn't put Ryu vs. Liu Kang on there.. Its on...

In a minute.

Dizzle
Hey cordera, try this one for size.

Kintaro(Mortal Kombat) vs M.Bison
Illidan(Warcraft III) vs. Shin Akuma
Liu Kang vs. Ryu
Samus(Metroid) vs. Shin Akuma

You're very nice for letting them have Akuma twice...
And currently, Illidan and Liu are screwed. Duno about Kintaro or Samus, but the other 3 definitely are. (I'm taking Samus and putting her against Dante, btw... screw attack+spark shine=domination!!!)

Darkstorm Zero
You want my team?

If I had my way, I'd say

Onslaught (Marvel vs Capcom)
Cyber Akuma (Marvel Super heroes vs Street Fighter) (Note: I'd use this guy in place of Shin akuma since he isn't actually the same character)
Gill (Street Fighter 3 3rd strike)
Orochi (King of Fighters 97)

Sniper_sloth
Oldschool vs. Oldschool

Chaos (ff1) vs. Fu-so-ya

Zemus-X vs. Kefka

Dig Dug vs. Mario

Luigi vs. Ganon

Pacman vs. Ms. Pacman

M. Bison vs. Link w/all items

and finally, Liu Kang vs. The martians (war of the worlds style).

All in a matrix super-administrator room. (meaning they can generate whatever they need, IF they can figure out how to operate the computer system).

CorderaMitchell
I hate you Darkstorm......

He may have found a winning team, but isn't Gill "godly"

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, I consider gill to be Demi Godlike, but since Shin Akuma is within the same Tier, I'd say it's fair game

CorderaMitchell
I don't hate you, but yea, Gill seems uber powerful, since he can't really die, ya know?

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, that has never been fully explained. I doubt Gill is actually immortal.

And among the uberest of characters, I think there is at least two in my roster that Gill couldn't hold a candle to in terms of destroying power stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Besides, Shin Akuma would also have to be considered among the godly under that reasoning.

CorderaMitchell
Yea cyber akuma comes to mind, and orochi...........

Darkstorm Zero
Eh well Thats my lineup,

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/onslaught1.gif
Onslaught

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/cyberakuma-realstance.gif
Cyber Akuma

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/gill-stance.gif
Gill

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/kof97_orochi_stance.gif
And Orochi

Take em on, or rule em too powerful, Matters not to me.

If there is someone whom is far too powerful for you to take on, lemme know, I can still make some alterations to the lineup

CorderaMitchell
NNOoooooooooooo, I'll do it tomorrow,but that cyber akuma brings back nightmares of his cheapness.

I didn't mean to be harsh in the least.

dark1365
Originally posted by Dizzle
You're very nice for letting them have Akuma twice...
And currently, Illidan and Liu are screwed. Duno about Kintaro or Samus, but the other 3 definitely are. (I'm taking Samus and putting her against Dante, btw... screw attack+spark shine=domination!!!)
OOPS! doh

Hoshi
HEY DARKSTORM ZEROYOUR TEAM IS DAMN HARD TO BEAT, that maybe the only team that may be as powerfull as ours , and sorry about not helping you cordera , but i will defend my team as always.
Onslaugh is one of the toughtest guys in marvel universe,but he cant win against dante ,maybe they get in stalemate , but i dont think neither of them would win against another without several danages, gill against shin akuma would be a stalemate too, gill is guy akuma cant kill and akuma is guy that cant be killed by gill , vega (m.bison) maybe can win against cyber akuma since the pscho power of vega is a power made of the technology from shadow law to make him have the pscho power , so i think he should win against him , orochi vs ryu fighting with his full potential , orochi cant win against ryu, if ryu is fighting with his full potential he is even stronger than gill shin akuma or even oro , and although orochi is a god he have already been defeated by mortals

AdventChild
Final Form Jehuty (ZOE2)
Anubis (ZOE2)
MasterChief
Samus

cordera match up ALL of mine...

Hoshi
well man , i cant let that huge robots fight normal human , so i will accept that they are only 3 or 4 m , is that ok?It is because it is a bit unfair to me.

CorderaMitchell
cordera match up ALL of mine...

Yes ma'am pretty soon..........

AdventChild
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Eh well Thats my lineup,

Onslaught

Cyber Akuma

Gill

And Orochi

If there is someone whom is far too powerful for you to take on, lemme know, I can still make some alterations to the lineup

but hoshi look at this! magneto is like a giant! gill is like invincible!
so my robots should be no problem...

CorderaMitchell
I'm on it baby, hold a sec....

Dizzle
Eh well Thats my lineup,

Onslaught

Cyber Akuma

Gill

And Orochi

Dunno how good he was in Marvel vs. Capcom, but comic Onslaught is godly. 4 brain shutdowns for the win, by himself. The most powerful heroes of Marvel Earth couldn't even break his armor, till Hulk got uber pissed. Which, of course, only allowed Onslaught to evolve past a physical body. He somehow launched Juggernaut from Canada to New York too...

CorderaMitchell
Final Form Jehuty (ZOE2)
Anubis (ZOE2)
MasterChief
Samus

Sorry I missed this, I've been behind on my papers wink

Right off of the bat I can honestly say that Samus and Masterchief are going to be beaten by any character in an up close fight, Ryu, Akuma, Bison, and Dante can take these out with little trouble. (this is assuming that all 8 are fighting simultaneously.

Zone of the ender characters however pose a much larger problem, these characters are more maneruverable, and cause greater damage thus, the best way of eliminating them would have to be a energy blast, but only if they'd have the cover execute an attack like that, other than that if they fail to reconnoiter, then the Zone of enders attack can spell the end if it is unguareded, but Akuma should be able to eliminate them is a high powered assault directly at the zone of ender characters.

No reconnoiter: 6/10 for team Samus

Reconnoiter: 2/10 for team Samus, because of the lack of support from samus and Masterchief.

Dizzle
Don't underestimate Samus and the Chief... Both are enhanced physically, and both carry a goodly amount of firepower. Both are superb combatants as well. Not saying they would win in a fight against any of your team, but they might do a little damage before they go down.

CorderaMitchell
Hey hey read what I said again you meanie.

Lord_Andres
Alright here are the pictures for our team (me and Yosh) we are the Warcraft team as said before

Here is a picture of Grom Hellscream who single handed killed the mighty mannaroth with one hit trought a mightuy armour and a huge spear that mannaroth deffended himself with!

http://www.blizzard.com/images/war3/wallpaper/hellscream/hellscream-1600x.jpg

Lord_Andres
Here is Illidan in his evil form (hope thats ok with you Yosh, as you might know, Illidan became more powerful in this form)

Lord_Andres
Now as some of you might know, Illidan has the ability to use his DEMON form, even more powerful then he already is, when he turns to this ability he gets lots more dmg, and health and stuff.

Lord_Andres
Now to a guy that is one of the most powerful warriors that ever walked Azeroth, he was first a knight then he became a paladin of the light makin him a very good fighter against both foe of brute strenght and against enemy of ghost or undead, I couldint find a porper picture of him in person, there is a HUGHE statue of him in World Of Warcraft but it camptures his image rather badly, so if you watch the warcraft 2 movies, you see that his armour is deffernt infact it looks exacly like this one, only its silver, and he carries a sword instead of an axe like in this picture, also the shield Turalyon carries is the shield that Lord Anduin Lothar had before he fell, so it's a VERY VERY powerful shield

here is the pic if the guy that looks exacly like Turalyon

Lord_Andres
And to my fav of them all, the mighty dwarf warrior, and arguably the most powerful hero in Azeroth, he can turn into the AVATAR that makes him IMMUNE to all spells, and he can stun, and he can also use his Thunderclap that effects all nearby units makin them loose health and putting them in a state of shock so they moooooveeeeee slllooooow, also he is know to hit so hard everytime he hits that often the foe becomes stunned at least 5 times in a fight not including his stun spell, and he is the brother to the dwarf that trained Arthas to fight, and Arthas as all know acturly beat Illidan, so go figure what a fighter the big brother is! here is a picture of him.

Lord_Andres
And this is a picture of him(or acturly his little brother) in AVATAR form, Magni is much more powerful and larger!

CorderaMitchell
I'll get on your hero characters.

Hoshi
yeah you are right advent , i dont know what i was thinking when putting limitations in this great batle , sorry about that.

And lord andres dont get me wrong , your team sure is very tough and strong but i dont think they could win against our team because of their speed, both of the dwarf fighters sure are the strongest ones in brute power among all the warcraft guy , but they have no speed to hit ryu , dante and akuma , although they are deadly if they hit i dont think they would be able to do it ,that huge demon named Illidan is really a tough one foe to defeat , but i think he must be equally matched with dante , since both of they can turn into a demon form to get stronger ,that paladin looks strong like hell too ,his shield maybe very powerfull , but i dont think it could hold a hit from the supreme mast of the fist since he destroyed with this same fists a meteor

CorderaMitchell
glad to have ya back hosh.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Hoshi
HEY DARKSTORM ZERO YOUR TEAM IS DAMN HARD TO BEAT, that maybe the only team that may be as powerfull as ours , and sorry about not helping you cordera , but i will defend my team as always.
Onslaught is one of the toughtest guys in marvel universe, but he cant win against dante, maybe they get in stalemate , but i dont think neither of them would win against another without several damages, gill against shin akuma would be a stalemate too, gill is guy akuma cant kill and akuma is guy that cant be killed by gill , vega (m.bison) maybe can win against cyber akuma since the pscho power of vega is a power made of the technology from shadow law to make him have the pscho power , so i think he should win against him , orochi vs ryu fighting with his full potential , orochi cant win against ryu, if ryu is fighting with his full potential he is even stronger than gill shin akuma or even oro , and although orochi is a god he have already been defeated by mortals

Sorry i'm late. I'm going to Pick apart Hoshi's assessment now.

Onslaught is one of the toughtest guys in marvel universe, but he cant win against dante, maybe they get in stalemate , but i dont think neither of them would win against another without several damages

Ok, Dante is not that strong, nor does he have the power to stand against Onslaught, Not many characters do. Not only does onslaught posess advanced copies of both Xavier's and magneto's powers, but later on he also absorbed both X-Man's and Franklins powers as well. Now Dante, even with his full power unlocked, cannot compare with that kind of power.

gill against shin akuma would be a stalemate too, gill is guy akuma cant kill and akuma is guy that cant be killed by gill

Thats an entirely debatable argument, but I agree it would be a draw.

vega (m.bison) maybe can win against cyber akuma since the pscho power of vega is a power made of the technology from shadow law to make him have the pscho power , so i think he should win against him

What does Bison's technology prove? The Technology that created Cyber Akuma was Apocalypse's, not Bison's...

orochi vs ryu fighting with his full potential , orochi cant win against ryu, if ryu is fighting with his full potential he is even stronger than gill shin akuma or even oro , and although orochi is a god he have already been defeated by mortals

This is most definitely a Godfight... But I can say now that orochi wasn't defeated by mere mortals. A debatable challenge.

CorderaMitchell
what up

Darkstorm Zero
Nothin much, you?

Oh BTW Cordera, you never posted your assessment stick out tongue

Dizzle
Onslaught is definitely not fair... He took on all of the most powerful characters in Marvel at the same time. Hell, Magneto would be pushing it. Franklin or X Man would be extreme overkill by themselves.

Darkstorm Zero
i'd agree with that, but remember, they opened the door with characters like Shin Akuma and Ryu WITH FULL UNLOCKED POTENTIAL...

That reeked with Godliness...

RagnaViper
My team of death-incarnation:

Black Mage - Ball of burning hate and death. Caster of the Level 9 spells. None stand against his wrath.
Role: Caster. Hides behind meat shield while blasting stuff.

Fighter - Excellent warrior. Not very bright, but an asskicker at his roots.
Role: Meatshield. Takes all the hits for Black Mage.

Fierce Deity Link - Hardcore as hell. Anhilated the bosses in Majora's Mask easily. Has a very tight sword.
Role: Anhilation. Cuts through the lines with his sword, stops at a short distance of enemy, then follows up with several blasts from his sword.

Illidan Stormrage - Ex-Demon hunter. Basically take Dante, make him all demon, give him a pair of warblades and the ability to burn away all of a targets mana.
Role: Duelist. Selects the toughest contender and singles him out for a battle to the death.

Lord_Andres
Oh about the dwarf issuse, well the stormbolt never misses you see once you selcet target he gets hit no matter speed, he just gets hit, and stuned, allowing dwarf to go up to him and thundercalp then hit and stun again, then well thats it, whoever it is is daed big grin and if someone gets close to my beautiful dwarf he just thunderclaps makin the foe sloww hah! then hits and most likly bashes so he gets stunned, and what is ryu gonna do to a dwarf in AVATAR you realise he is stone like the ancient dwarfs made to resist most stuff

dark1365
Astoroth(Soul Calibur II) vs M.Bison
Mannoroth(WarCraft III) vs Shin Akuma
Shadow(Sonic Adventure 2) vs Ryu
Fierce Diety Link(Legend of Zelda: MM) vs Dante

Dizzle
Hmm... I feel like helping the Fantastic Four a little, cuz I'm cool like that. And my teams still own.

Anyhoo, Astoroth and Mannoroth are both SLOW as all hell. Both are easily beaten. Shadow is very fast, but so is Ryu. He also has much less offensive power, so I can see Ryu beating him fairly easily. That leaves all 4 against OniLink, who doesn't have Link's normal repertoire of spells and weapons. He's good, but not that good.

As to team Warcraft, dwarves are really slow, any way you slice it. Agility heroes are always better than strength ones.

Anyhoo, I'm makin a new team. Go me. Team books rules.

Arthur Penhaligon w/ 1st Key (Keys to the Kingdom)- Arthur's just some dude who happens to be the heir of the center of existance. He just has to get all the pieces of the will of the Architect (Supreme Creator) back from the morrow days, entities who each represent days of the week. The weapons entrusted to the days for guarding the will are called the keys. Arthur has the first 3, I'm only using the first. With it, he's basically a master swordsman. He can heal himself insanely well, and he's quite durable while holding it.

Elminster, (Cameo in Baldur's Gate 2, TOB. Mostly from books big grin) Archsage!!! You can't counter stoneskin and a whole lot of fireballs. BIG Fireballs. Plus the other, eviler spells, plus minor telepathy. Stoneskin allows the mage to absorb ANY amount of energy for a certain amount of hits. After the hit limit is reached, the skin is gone and the mage is vulnerable.

Matrim Cauthon (Wheel of Time)- I figured using Rand would be way too cheap. Anyhoo, Mat has the military knowledge and skill of hundreds of long dead warriors. His weapon is a quarterstaff with a sword blade on the end. He's also ta'veren, which gives him a sort of Longshot power-he gets really really lucky.

Leto II (Children of Dune)- This is pre-God Emperor Leto, but with sandtrout skin. He is very fast, strong, and durable. He has good precog as well. Bow before your God Emperor, for he walks the Golden Path!

Lord_Andres
'Agility heroes are always better than strength ones' laughing out loud ya right, so how is it no matter who plays against my MK in Warcraft3 I always end up havint not lost 50% of my health, the blademaster is like a baby trying to hit the Stonedwarf! I kill him so bloody fast! same gose for Illidan, he gets kicked out of the screen! also in WoW I have my dwarf paladin kickin major ass, even if the other palyer is 2 or 3 lvls more then me I still win most of the time, it be a rouge, or any fast moving guys I always end on top, so no when fighting warcraft strenght heroes it is a differnt matter.

Dizzle
Ok, go get a guy with a base attribute of strength and 2000 strength. Put him against a guy with base agility and 2000 agility. We'll see who laughs... And yes, MK has a 1v1 advantage while in avatar mode against most other heroes because of magic immunity. A morphed demon hunter can take him though (chaos damage rules) as can a Blademaster. (windwalk till avatar runs out, then pull out the Bladestorm big grin) In terms of group killings though... You ever seen a BM or DH really go to work?

Oh, and I'm assuming dwarf paladin means you are basically a tank with healing... Not a WoW person myself, though I know some people who are. There are ways of killing tanks. Mainly smart uses of stealth and magic.

Lord_Andres
About the Warcraft 3 1 v 1, your dead WRONG I've made my own map arena where me and my friends set up heros to fight each other with lvl 10 and no items in a big open field, and MK always, ok? ALWAYS wins, there is no way around it man, no matter if I AVATAR or not, I win only when i dont I loose more health but I always win, now against Demon Hunter if he turns to Demon form, and dose all he can I susulay have 75% health left, now is that a a$$ whoopin or what? blademaster is a little kitchen lady that cant do anything agaisnt MK, I trow my Stormboolt on him (he looses LOTS of health and gets stunned) and then I walk up to him and hit him, and ususaly its a bash hit, so he gets to stand there a little while more, then when bash gose out laughing out loud my stormbolt is ready again laughing out loud its so funny to play with MK, its just cake!

CorderaMitchell
Nothin much, you?

Oh BTW Cordera, you never posted your assessment stick out tongue Someone had done so, I'd passed it sorry.
Tomorrow though.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats cool

WAF3001
Is this like rpg or what?

Darkstorm Zero
It's where you devise a 4 man team to take on the 4 man team that was posted at the start of this thread.

Then we discuss and debate on how each of these teams would do against Hoshi, Cordera and Dvamp's team.

CorderaMitchell
There are restrictions of course.

dark1365
Astoroth(Soul Calibur II) vs M.Bison
Mannoroth(WarCraft III) vs Shin Akuma
Shadow(Sonic Adventure 2) vs Ryu
Fierce Diety Link(Legend of Zelda: MM) vs Dante
do me! eek!

CorderaMitchell
I'm loving the new dark templar.

Astoroth would give bison some serious trouble if he keeps him back, but he's too slow and batman would gain the edge, Vega is more agile and a deadlier foe than Astoroth.

Mannoroth needs to get in closer or else he falls to Shin Akuma's superior projectile, either way a misogi or raging demon, would spell the end for him.

Shadow has the speed advantage, but a large disadvantage in power and proectiles, a lucky shoryuken, or a hadoken would blow him away.

Good matchup, it could be a tie, but I give dante range, and link melee.

TheJuggernaut
Liu Kang,Leon S. Kennedy, Cloud, and Hulk. bring it

SaTsuJiN
I ,CorderaMitchell,dvampire and whirlysplat though about doing a team vs team where each one of us pick a fighter and join them to make a team , in the end our team isbig grinante,Ryu,Shin Akuma and M.Bison(Vega), as you can see all of them are from capcom , if you want to put your team to fight ours please dont pick god like fighters and make sure all of them are from just one "place" , like only of capcom,only of marvel,only of nintendo , etc.

no god-likes but you can pick akuma and dante? rofl..

I pick terry bogard from Garou :P.. but honestly you'd have to do a poll to see who is most picked to be a candidate for 'YOU' team hehe

CorderaMitchell
god like characters like galactus or goku something ridiculous like that.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
About the Warcraft 3 1 v 1, your dead WRONG I've made my own map arena where me and my friends set up heros to fight each other with lvl 10 and no items in a big open field, and MK always, ok? ALWAYS wins, there is no way around it man, no matter if I AVATAR or not, I win only when i dont I loose more health but I always win, now against Demon Hunter if he turns to Demon form, and dose all he can I susulay have 75% health left, now is that a a$$ whoopin or what? blademaster is a little kitchen lady that cant do anything agaisnt MK, I trow my Stormboolt on him (he looses LOTS of health and gets stunned) and then I walk up to him and hit him, and ususaly its a bash hit, so he gets to stand there a little while more, then when bash gose out laughing out loud my stormbolt is ready again laughing out loud its so funny to play with MK, its just cake!

You ever played online? Just curious. Also, try making 2 custom heroes, 1 with 2000 agility, another with 2000 strength, maybe 100 in the other 2 categories. The agility will own. Badly. Make sure you set their main attributes as strength and agility respectively.

Mountain King also does nothing in the part of supporting his army. If a Blademaster plays it smart, he can beat a MK. Bladestorm is probably the most damaging attack in the entire game, and his walking speed is faster than MK. Paladin is probably the best human hero, for his ability to stay alive on his own, beat up the undead, and heal guys. 5 knights+Pally>5 knights+Mountain King.

Every fight you've detailed to me involves the other party simply running at the MK and using the standard attack, rather than abilities. Critical Strike is better than Bash.

CorderaMitchell
Yea I like agility, whats the point of great strength if you cant touch the opponent, ask the hulk vs. flash thread.

dvampire
god like characters like galactus or goku something ridiculous like that.

Maybe Galactus but not Goku. smile

dvampire
Yea I like agility, whats the point of great strength if you cant touch the opponent, ask the hulk vs. flash thread.

Nice thread you posted too. thumb up

CorderaMitchell
thanks you read that??

dvampire
thanks you read that??

yes yes yes

I'm having a hard time picking who would win though. smile

CorderaMitchell
debate you master debator, who do you want on your avatar?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by RagnaViper
My team of death-incarnation:

Black Mage - Ball of burning hate and death. Caster of the Level 9 spells. None stand against his wrath.
Role: Caster. Hides behind meat shield while blasting stuff.

In a simultaneous battle, the black mage would have a difficult time targting, charaters like dante, akuma, bison, and ryu, because of their speed and warping, the low hp of a mage would be erased with an island kiling blast.

Fighter - Excellent warrior. Not very bright, but an asskicker at his roots.
Role: Meatshield. Takes all the hits for Black Mage.

He is perhaps the weakest link, he is simply too outranged to compete, though an attack from a magical weapon would spell the end for an unwary adversary.

Fierce Deity Link - Hardcore as hell. Anhilated the bosses in Majora's Mask easily. Has a very tight sword.
Role: Anhilation. Cuts through the lines with his sword, stops at a short distance of enemy, then follows up with several blasts from his sword.

Ryu has sufficient strength to stay on the parrying ends of the blows of this sword, the only problem is that ryu is outranged, and outspeed by the speed and technique of such a fighter, and the versatility of attacks, luckily for him the shin shoryuken would spell the end for the elf, dante and link would be a close draw with link losing slightly.

Illidan Stormrage - Ex-Demon hunter. Basically take Dante, make him all demon, give him a pair of warblades and the ability to burn away all of a targets mana.
Role: Duelist. Selects the toughest contender and singles him out for a battle to the death.

Shin akuma has no mana persay, but he has chi, any speed battle would spell stormrages defeat by akuma's warping ability, and his versatility of attack, he could absorb 1 good projectile but two makes him toast.

What do you think???

CorderaMitchell
You want my team?

If I had my way, I'd say

Onslaught (Marvel vs Capcom)
Cyber Akuma (Marvel Super heroes vs Street Fighter) (Note: I'd use this guy in place of Shin akuma since he isn't actually the same character)
Gill (Street Fighter 3 3rd strike)
Orochi (King of Fighters 97)

Gill and akuma stalemate. unless misogi could do it.

Cyber akuma would kill bison.

Orochi is beatable by ryu, but is very strong and resilient, a normal ryu has no chance, but an unlocked ryu could beat akuma, so I would say that orochi is defeatable by him.

Onslaught is just sick, and would most likely eat dante alive.

Your team 5/5 give or take.

RagnaViper
Remember that Fighter takes all the hits for Black Mage. And he can hold himself up for a while. Not to mention, Black Mage could hit either Bison or Dante fairly easily. Those level 9 spells are nothing to laugh at either.

In this case, if either Bison or Dante attacked these two, they'd both be pretty screwed. If Dante took on Fierce Deity, he would be outclassed in both the melee and ranged department. Taking on Illidan would be about 50/50. Fighter could probably solo Bison if magical weapons were at his disposal.

Ryu could take some, but it depends on the circumstances. If Illidan went into Demon form- I guarantee Ryu stands little chance at victory.

Shin might be able to handle Illidan in Demon form. I'd give him 50/50. I also seriously doubt Shin could survive a full-on hadoken from Black Mage.

CorderaMitchell
The game shin akuma no, the real shin akuma most definitly, these guys are on a godlike scale, and akuma could give supes a run, the fighter won't last against a raging demoon or misogi, they move like blurs making the mage having a nigh impossible time to target them, and keep them in focus.

These guys are like mons, and i'm sure that they have sufficient magic resistance.

CorderaMitchell
Dvampire, catch!!!!

RagnaViper
Sufficient magic resistance? Then I assume that Fighter and Black Mage would both be at max level with their best equipment.

Remember Magic > Chi

Hoshi
speaking serious, onslaugh could win against dante , but not easily , he would at least be hurted a little by him , Shin akuma and gill as said before would be a draw , or maybe shin akuma takes this one with misgi or raging demon, Orochi with all the respect cant beat ryu fighting with his full potential , not even in dreams , it is said that ryu fighting at full potential can win in terms of power than even s akuma , Cyber akuma although very strong was defeated by ryu (in his weaker form) and captain A , i know many people wont agree with this , but M . Bison sure is a hell of a guy that can beat almost everyone with his pscho power , i mean he has the power of all the data collected by all the fighters in the world, the pscho power is as strong as Magnetos power , and he also can ressurect just like Gill of course with the help from his sat .

CorderaMitchell
Sufficient magic resistance? Then I assume that Fighter and Black Mage would both be at max level with their best equipment.

Remember Magic > Chi

True, but the highest death is saving throws.

Magic can be more powerful than chi, but chi is better in some aspects, since you can use it instantly wiath every attack, whilst magic must be memorized, summoned, and casted with the target in focus, chi is on every atttack.

Even a level 40 mage sorcerer would be akuma level 40 multiclassed. Fighter, wizard, monk, and sorcerer in some aspects.

RagnaViper
True, but the highest death is saving throws.

Magic can be more powerful than chi, but chi is better in some aspects, since you can use it instantly wiath every attack, whilst magic must be memorized, summoned, and casted with the target in focus, chi is on every atttack.

Even a level 40 mage sorcerer would be akuma level 40 multiclassed. Fighter, wizard, monk, and sorcerer in some aspects.

True, but you are forgetting one thing. The fighter is taking the hits for the Black Mage. From my experience, Fighters can take a load of hits and hold their own pretty well.

AdventChild
Samanoske....big ultimate demon...(onimusha)
Jehuty Final Form(ZOE)
Anubis(ZOE)
Kratos (GOW)god of war...

cool stick out tongue big grin

oh yea!
what now!

CorderaMitchell
True, but you are forgetting one thing. The fighter is taking the hits for the Black Mage. From my experience, Fighters can take a load of hits and hold their own pretty well.
True but ryu, dante, and bison are there and focus would be difficult to achieve.

Pyropsycho

Pyropsycho
crap i forgot to put something lol.
How do you know that Fighter will take all the hits for black mage. Fighter is not a big target and all akuma has to do is teleport right past fighter, misogi black mage and it's over.
However if akuma uses raging demon on anyone he's a clear target for black mage's hadouken.

CorderaMitchell
dvampire catch and enjoy.

Hoshi
if akuma hits the raging demon(shun goku satsu) even the fighter would be killed , although he would be an easy target for black mage i dont think ryu , dante or even Vega(M.Bison) would let b mage hit akuma

Hoshi
and who said magic is stronger than ki?Maybe in final fantasy and thinks from that kind , but you cant really say magic surpass the power of chi the life energy

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
crap i forgot to put something lol.
How do you know that Fighter will take all the hits for black mage. Fighter is not a big target and all akuma has to do is teleport right past fighter, misogi black mage and it's over.
However if akuma uses raging demon on anyone he's a clear target for black mage's hadouken.

That entire thing is based on chance. It's important not to underestimate fighter, though. Though Akuma could teleport behind the two, who says Black Mage wouldn't catch Shin right there?

So far, the battle I've mentioned is 50/50. It's all depending on chance and who attacks who.

AdventChild
Samanoske....big ultimate demon...(onimusha)
Jehuty Final Form(ZOE)
Anubis(ZOE)
Kratos (GOW)god of war...

cool stick out tongue big grin

oh yea!
what now!

HELLO!?
Undefeatable team here! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hoshi
well , you have only changed 2 characters ...but sure makes a big difference now, it is a completely different team from before , a lot more power and experience , it really is a hard team to beat.I would say dantes power is equal than kratos , even their game style are almost the same(i mean the kill anyone you want part) , Jehut if i remember is the only robot in zone of the enders that can launch more than one energy ball at once and anubis is the greatest one of all the robots(correct me if i am wrong , i havent played zote for a long time) , i think these two robots would be defeated just like cordera said before against your old team , i think the only real problem would be samanosuke since he is as powerfull as dante and would probaly kick bisons ass , i will give it a 50/50 chance of winning

CorderaMitchell
That entire thing is based on chance. It's important not to underestimate fighter, though. Though Akuma could teleport behind the two, who says Black Mage wouldn't catch Shin right there?

So far, the battle I've mentioned is 50/50. It's all depending on chance and who attacks who.

because really strong mage spells, take a long time and have a helluva delay. smile

AdventChild
what do you think cordera?...

RagnaViper
because really strong mage spells, take a long time and have a helluva delay. smile

That's not necessarily true. Many do, but some of the best attacks can be pulled off almost instantly.

CorderaMitchell
You said mage spells, only power word type spells are executed quickly, and aren't too sufficient for higher level type characters,I'm pretty sure akuma and the others have HIGH saving throws, and massive hp.

Akuma can crush meteros and such, a mage can only use watered down ones, and much slower.

RagnaViper
You said mage spells, only power word type spells are executed quickly, and aren't too sufficient for higher level type characters,I'm pretty sure akuma and the others have HIGH saving throws, and massive hp.

Akuma can crush meteros and such, a mage can only use watered down ones, and much slower.

Whoa, whoa, whoa hold up. Black Mage is from Final Fantasy, not D&D.

CorderaMitchell
That guy, my bad, but still akuma shoots energy terrificly well himself.

Dizzle
HELLO!?
Undefeatable team here! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mine are better. big grin

Team Books.
Team Comics.
Team Final Fantasy.
World domination.

Creshosk
I could name some characters, but they might be a bit too obscure since not all the information about them is public. . .
Instead I'll use these four
Creshosk
Styx
Daraku
Onitsu

CorderaMitchell
Give me that one cresh, I know your website, good friend.

dark1365
Hoho Cordera......meet the BLIZZARD TEAM!! big grin

Lv.40 Barbarian(Diablo 2) vs M.Bison
http://www.d2sector.net/images/barbarian_overview.jpg

Tassadar(StarCraft) vs. Dante
http://sysd.org/hybrid/starcraft/death-overmind_screen1.gif

King Arthas as the LichKing(WarCraft III) vs. Shin Akuma
http://www.lunarfalls.com/WarCraft/images/ConceptArt/LichKing.jpg

Nova with all her capabilities:cloak, etc.(StarCraft Ghost) vs Evil Ryu!
http://media.g4tv.com/images/ttv/graphics/xplay/3433204.jpg

CorderaMitchell
This'll be fun the most fun match yet!!

dark1365
Weeeeeelll? big grin

CorderaMitchell
Hoho Cordera......meet the BLIZZARD TEAM!! big grin

Lv.40 Barbarian(Diablo 2) vs M.Bison

A barbarian isn't as skilled as a normal warrior, but has incredible strength and defense, not only that but the rage gives it a boost to things, that no human has the right to.

The main disadvantage for the Barbarian is the lack of transportation and flight, bison can fly and warp, giving him a extreme advantage over both, he could sit back and do this, but if the barbarian were to rage, he could ward off some projectiles, and with luck,close in on bison.

http://www.d2sector.net/images/barbarian_overview.jpg

Tassadar(StarCraft) vs. Dante

Tassadar is a powerful protoss with powerful abilities, psionic and such, but he wouldn't fare as well up-close like dante, IF Tassadar were to use his powerful abilities, he would get the edge on dante but no other way, a close matchup.
http://sysd.org/hybrid/starcraft/death-overmind_screen1.gif
King Arthas as the LichKing(WarCraft III) vs. Shin Akuma

Liches themselves have magnificent resilience and have some magical ability, though with great force is shin akuma's trademark, from blow to blow, Arthas could stand up to gouki,but not for long.
http://www.lunarfalls.com/WarCraft/images/ConceptArt/LichKing.jpg Originally posted by dark1365
Nova with all her capabilities:cloak, etc.(StarCraft Ghost) vs Evil Ryu!

Nova is quite versatile:lockdown, cloak, nuke lol. Evil Ryu can warp, so it would cause nova trouble as much as a cloak would for ryu, a lockdown is useless, since its only for robots adn such, a nuke would be a draw. Nova's best bet is far away with a C10 rifle, but up close she's doomed.
http://media.g4tv.com/images/ttv/graphics/xplay/3433204.jpg

AdventChild
Kratos
Samanouske....,.ultimate demon..... Onimusha
Anubis
Prof. X (X-men)

HEHEHE...
i got this!

Pyropsycho
Shin Akuma vs. Arthas/Lich King

Arthas has had excellant skills with a sword sense he was young and when he turned evil he had Frostmourne (a very very powerful great sword). When he was a death knight he gained some really powerful magic. Imagine what happens when he becomes one with the Lich King himself. First off, he's got some new armor S. Akuma will have to deal with, and Arthas also has instant cast frost spells that will slow S. Akuma down.
Sorry C Master, but my money is on Arthas/Lich King. Misogi would be a hard hit but by no means fatal. The Lich King's armor Arthas inherits is nothing to sneeze at. Raging demon would likely end in Arthas's favor because (correct me if I'm wrong) Akuma will be vulnerable to a sword hit while moving in for his 30 hit combo.

CorderaMitchell
Prof X that could be godly.

AdventChild
no expression

CorderaMitchell
badbadlol

Dizzle
I think Lich King Arthas should be called Godly. He has psionic power enough to control the ENTIRE Undead Scourge. The weaker version of the Lich King could project his power across the entire world. DK Arthas would be more fair, he's slightly more powerful than Illidan. I still think he could take Akuma as a Death Knight, but the Lich King could likely take all 4.

And I haven't been countered in a while. Arguing is what I'm here for, guys.

Lets see, team books the second.

Artemis Entreri
Danica Maupoissant
Grim Tuesday (no 2nd key)
Sabriel

Team Fanboy (just for sh!ts and giggles...)
FB Wolverine
FB Spiderman
FB Batman (Lord of the Multiomniverse)
FB Superman

CorderaMitchell
Now that is godly, can akuma use his game cheating prowress that he is infamous for??

Dizzle
Fine. But then I'm using FB Spiderman who controls all of Dark Horse comics, which he can summon to his aid. And Wolverine can still fly, and can use his atom splitting vortex powers. And Superman cannot be affected by anything unless they get kryptonite, which is just insane. And the Batkick can destroy solar systems with ease. Did I mention all 4 of my guys move well beyond light speed?

CorderaMitchell
Shin Akuma glitches and hits people on all angles, if someone tried to attack him, he glitches out, its that simple.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>