screen shots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daisuke_Niwa
How in the WORLD do people make screen shots so good?! For that matter how do they do them at all? Ive been trying to make a few for about a whole YEAR now.... It is very anoying... sad

sai12
That's a good question! I have no idea how they do it...

Lana
I've managed to get some good screenshots, but a lot of the time the file type will either not let me take screencaps or it'll be crappy. Kinda sucks.

Daisuke_Niwa
I tried to do it with a DVD I had but as soon as I closed the movie the picture turned black...

Zen2nd
I use my digital camera, I hook it up to the DVD player and I save them to the memory stick. Very high quality as well

Daisuke_Niwa
realy? *Blinks* so you... take a picture of the screen or something?

Lana
Originally posted by Daisuke_Niwa
I tried to do it with a DVD I had but as soon as I closed the movie the picture turned black...

Yeah, a lot of DVDs do that on the computer. It sucks.

Originally posted by Zen2nd
I use my digital camera, I hook it up to the DVD player and I save them to the memory stick. Very high quality as well

I've done that before, it can work pretty well if you're good at it.

Daisuke_Niwa
Do you need a sertin wire to hook it up? If you do whats it called?

Zen2nd
Well I'm from Europe so you might have different connections. Its a direct connection between the tv and the camera. I'm not taking a picture of the tv

Daisuke_Niwa
Oh, no I dont think I can do that then... that stinks. -_-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.