The lets get to know eachother better thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
well....lets get to know each other better.Write something down here most of the members profiles are empty.And i'd like to know something about the people i'm sharing my opinions with.And this might be better for the atmosphere in the forum...

Darth_Otaku
Cuz then we could take cautionwith eachothers personalities before psoting or such...

Darth_Otaku
No?

joeykangaroo
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii darth
....what do you want to know about people? eek!

Darth_Otaku
Eh there personality what music they like what they stand for...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I'm bad@ss.

Darth_Otaku
we knew that allready.You also had an relationship with Alf but dumped him for Aayla if i don't recal saying

joeykangaroo
my names jo eek!
i like bananasyes

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I would never dump Alf.....but he digs chicks, as do I.

Aayla is my girl, and Alf is ma' bud.

Darth_Otaku
My name's Nicola(italian grandfather) i like grapes

Wickerman
My name is Wickerman. (shameless theft of quote):

"You simians may refer to me merely as "Sir," if you prefer a less... syllable intensive workout."

embarrasment

~wickerman~

darth plo koon
my name is jord and i like star wars

Fishy
My name is David, I call myself Fishy because I am. I'm also a stubborn ass but you all know that already.

Darth_Glentract
I'm John. You may call me darth_glentract or exalted one. I like SW(obviously). The rest is confidential. (I can't even tell you that I'm trapped in area 51.)

darth-yoda
my name is craig i like star wars games rock
girls grapes chillin with m8s my fav color lightsaber is green or red blue sucks my fav jedi is yoda my fav sith is revan or nihilus i am a man slag and i played kotor 2 from 11 o clock sunday morning to 5 clock monday no stop thats 16 hours and i proud of it none stop kotor 2 posting on KMC and eating i think i have found my true calling in life and my dream is for yoda to turn to the darkside i keep watchin the flims to see if he dose and he never dose everytime i watch it the same thing happens lol and i like vampire lykin comerdy and romhorcom movies

p.s darth otaku ur a girl i never knew

Kun-ni Habeo
my name is Nikola im from former Yugoslavia(it is serbia now) my name sw name is a result of a Jedi name generator i found on the Net

Serra_Keto
I'm Seirra, I like to to things that girls do i guess. Oh, and i like Star Wars. happy

Admiral Akbar
Names Plo Koo... i mean Matt i enjoy star wars as well. love this forum! :P

Darth L. Dipsit

Darth Abominus
vince

there's a whole lot of stuff i like. vid games, star wars obviously, and mixed martial arts.

DarthMandalore
The name is Dorian, I'm american, and i like SW and hardrock/screamo music

Darth_DaNThEMaN
MY name is Dan The Man, and i am so badass, that i once screamed and headbutt my dog out of a window.

my real name was Daniel Shelley, but since i turned 18 in December, i recently got my name legally changed to.....Daniel Calrissian.

no, i'm not black.....i just like the name. I like star wars, alf, killin' cats, and bein' badass. i once got so pissed at this cat, i straightened it out and vaccuumed my carpet with it.

Darth_Glentract
ha! My mama's more badass than that!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ur mama is about as badass as she is good in the sack......which is nill.

ur grandma is better, but she'd better learn to not get so lippy with me....i had to kick her in the gums last night.

senile old wench.

Darth_Glentract
you just stated that you are less than nill on the badassedness scale.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
no, i said ur mama wasnt badass.

countering what you said, becuz i in fact am a badass.

moron.

Darth L. Dipsit
Guys, please don't fight. I like both of you a great deal. You're cool people. Please don't have a conflict. I hate to see good guys locked in a struggle.

Peace, friends.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i know

ud be pissed too though, if u had to watch a half hour of this, while babysitting.

they break dancE!

http://umusicimages.ca/thedoodlebops/microsite/info_rooney.jpg

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
i know

ud be pissed too though, if u had to watch a half hour of this, while babysitting.

they break dancE!

http://umusicimages.ca/thedoodlebops/microsite/info_rooney.jpg

laughing laughing laughing

ALL badasses have to babysit at one time or another dude. Look at qui gon, obi wan, yoda...etc.

~wickerman~

Saberstylemasta
Yo, they call me pope, and im a no-nonsense, fcuk you kinda guy. I like rock 'n' roll and funny movies (and starwars) monkeys are gonna take over the world

I LOVE BOOBS!

Darth_Nefarus
I'm Darth Nefarus
I like talking to geeks online
Cause I'm a geek

My real name is Matt I live in Washington, I'm 20 years old and I will have my way with Scarlett Johanson

DiamondBullets
My name is Kaikea, born and raised on Oahu, attend college at U-Neb (Go Huskers!)--So far I like da Mainland.

Darth Mantis
The name is Manny, I was born in the state of New York. Now live in Pennsylvania... I like star wars... Don't listen to music... Don't ask... Oh did I mention I liked star wars... And also a fellow geek...

DarthMandalore
"My real name is Matt I live in Washington, I'm 20 years old and I will have my way with Scarlett Johanson
"
HAHAHHA!

jedi master dav
hi i'm mad about starwars and new i need a friend

Serra_Keto
Nice to meet you all! wink

jaden101
i'm jaden...i kill people for money

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by darth-yoda
my name is craig i like star wars games rock
girls grapes chillin with m8s my fav color lightsaber is green or red blue sucks my fav jedi is yoda my fav sith is revan or nihilus i am a man slag and i played kotor 2 from 11 o clock sunday morning to 5 clock monday no stop thats 16 hours and i proud of it none stop kotor 2 posting on KMC and eating i think i have found my true calling in life and my dream is for yoda to turn to the darkside i keep watchin the flims to see if he dose and he never dose everytime i watch it the same thing happens lol and i like vampire lykin comerdy and romhorcom movies

p.s darth otaku ur a girl i never knew
Never said i was a girl.What makes you think taht,grapes=guys or something?I meant the fruit...Nicola is a boy name in Italy so it is also in America.

Darth_Otaku
Ehhhhh...everybody telling their name was not exactly what i meant...maybe something more about you backgrounds.If you like sporst,music,which games(genre)you like to play.

sasee tiin
I love all kinds of sports, I play tennis, football (soccer) and volleyball myself. Of course I like star Wars!!
I am from Norway, next to sweden in the north Europe for those who don't know.....
we have a lot of snow in the winter, then i like snowboarding together with friends.

Darth_Otaku
I snowboard at Snowworld...I like Metal and Alternative.I like skateboarding and footbal(soccer)for sports.I also spend my tim on mmorpg.I first found KMC while looking on the net when mu UO server was down.

*UO=is Ultima Online for,n00bs.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
well....lets get to know each other better.Write something down here most of the members profiles are empty.And i'd like to know something about the people i'm sharing my opinions with.And this might be better for the atmosphere in the forum...
I look like this and my user name is almost my real name

darth-yoda
sos darth otaku no offence intended anyway hello everyone

Darth_Otaku
OK,but how did you get the idea it was a girls name?

Darth_Otaku
Who here has a girlfriend?*raises hand*am i the only one?

darth-yoda
i have one and nicole is a girls name in england sorry man peace to the man slags lol

Darth_Otaku
my name is Nicola with a A at the and.So whats her name is she h0t!never mind that last one...

darth-yoda
ok foget the name thing and yes she is very hot and shes called kay

Darth_Otaku
Cool that is...girlfriend mine called **** is she...hot she is very.

Darth_Otaku
its not a word worthy of censorship i just don't think she would appreciate it if i put her name on the net...

Darth_Otaku
And nobody really seems to care about eachother interests?

Darth L. Dipsit
Well, this thread might also be a little sidetracked. Or maybe not.

Lord_Windu
My name is Daniel and I like Star Wars (duh!), rock music, hockey and snowboarding.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm still Zack. To contribute, I have no life. I like wrestling, baseball, and snowboarding.

Apex512
Its to bad you have no life Dipsit, but your posts are insightful.

Serra_Keto
Agreed. happy

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks guys. By the way, Serra, welcome back.

Serra_Keto
Thankies Dipsit. hug

Bobafetty
Oh no.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Well, this thread might also be a little sidetracked. Or maybe not.
You we're not nice for the very first time.

Fishy
You we're not nice for the very first time.

Still a lot nicer then anybody here stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku
Yup...but whatever i'm beginning to get annoyed by his niceness.But thats cuz i'm kinda sad and angry lately...

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry it sounded like I wasn't being nice. I just wanted to get to know more people. And if you need cheering up, my friend, just ask. I don't like anyone to feel bad.

Admiral Akbar
I need some cheering up.

Darth L. Dipsit
Whassa matter? Buuudy? Express yourself.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/gca0020l.jpg

Darth_DaNThEMaN
im extremely nice..........hahahahaha

ackbar....pout sumwhere else.

General Bondius
Hi, my name is Ben Dover and im alcoholic!!! jejejejejeje Happy Dance

Darth L. Dipsit
Um, well, then welcome, Mr. Bondi, sir.

Serra_Keto
Welcome! hug

Darth L. Dipsit
I was wondering - what does that smiley mean?

Serra_Keto
It means hug, but if you right click it and go to properties it will tell you there.

Darth L. Dipsit
Okay. Thank you, Serra. 'Preciate it.

By the way, how's your ankle? Is that whole sprain cleared up yet or no?

Serra_Keto
It's getting better, slowly but surely. I get that question about 500 times a day hehe. wink

Darth L. Dipsit
Where do you go all day if you're debilidated?

Serra_Keto
Around.

Darth L. Dipsit
Don't want to specify? Okay. Sorry to bother ya.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
sw versus forum, remember guys?

bruthaindahood
I cant tell u what my name is or my age but you can click on my name and theres stuff there

bruthaindahood
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
sw versus forum, remember guys?

I remember youre badass.

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth_Otaku
W00t!!!I jsut won a soccer championship(no i'm not gay.)!!!!!!!!!

Darth Mantis
How have you been Otaku?

Serra_Keto
Grats!

Darth_Otaku
Thanks...it was close though.Came down to penalties i friggin scored the winning one and scored the innitial goal.(At first we where behind 1-0 then i actually scored out of a direct free kick,first time this season,and it was 1-1.Then after a few(20)minutes the match was over,silver goal sh1t stuff thing...and penalties.)W00T!!!!Mantis i've been great...why do you ask?

Darth Mantis
I don't really talk to you that much so I asked that question; to get to know you better... Remember what this thread is for...

Fishy
Talking about football? (soccer for you americans)

Darth_Otaku
ya off course...Fishy it so ****ed up that The Netherlands is out of the Tournament,don't you think so?(The WC <20.It is held in The Netherlands i was there yesterday the match was in my hometown of Kerkrade!!)

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Fishy
Talking about football? (soccer for you americans) I already knew that fishy...

Darth_Otaku
Thats good thats good.Guess nobody of the American members follow it?

DiamondBullets
Thats good thats good.Guess nobody of the American members follow it?

That's right foo, cuz we were followin the NBA Finals.

Darth_Otaku
Really...whats the NBA finals?Is it like a basketball tournament?

DiamondBullets
Yeah, too bad the big man couldn't carry the Heat to victory.

DarthChris
I'm DarthChris you can guess my real name by that I love Star Wars but hate the KOTOR game.

Darth_Frobo
I'm 14, listen to basically anything remotley related to rock except certain bizzare crappy bands like rage against the machine, (sorry just my opinion) like sw like video games and I really like football, hockey and such, name's Ben and interestingly kun-ni my grandparents came here from yugoslavia. now that you have my life story...

Darth_Otaku
Well i didn't really ask for all your names.But thats no problem.i liked RATM.

Darth_Otaku
F*ckity f*ckity f*ck.Netherlands lost against Nigeria how the f*ck could this happen??!!1(Fishy i know this happened last saturday.)

DarthSidiouss
Hello, My name is George. I live in Laval,Quebec Canada, I am 12 years old and i really enjoy star wars. I wish i could get Plo Koon's orange lightsaber. My favorite jedis in order are:
1-Luke Skywalker
2-Obi-Wan Kenobi
3-Plo Koon
4-Yoda
5-Mace Windu
6-kI-aDI Mundi
7-Kit Fisto
My favorite sith lords in order are:
1-Darth Sidious
2-Darth Tyranus
3-Darth Vader
4-Darth Maul
My favorite star wars characters in order are:
1-Han Solo
2-Luke Skywalker
3-Obi-Wan Kenobi
4-C3PO
5-Plo Koon

Darth_Frobo
dude I'm a montrealer! vive la quebec libre!

Darth_Otaku
Dude im a kerkradenaar!!!Lang leve Kaalhei!!!

Fishy
F*ckity f*ckity f*ck.Netherlands lost against Nigeria how the f*ck could this happen??!!1(Fishy i know this happened last saturday.)

Yeah it sucks, but come on the team really wasn't all that good. It was nice while it lasted at least.

Darth_Otaku
yeah it really sucked.Nobody played really well or whatsoever.only Ron Vlaar and Tim Vincken.And they weren't even that great...
So Argentina's gonna win th cup?IMO Nigeria doesn't stand a chance.

Bobafetty
I'm not comfortable saying my name online, sorry, but I will tell all you guys some stuff about me. First off, even though I live in Canada me and my familly are actually Russian. My dad owns a company of Russian and Canadian realtions, this inlcudes trades, foreigners between these countries and all that stuff my father is in charge of. This may be why some of you have wondered why my english spelling isnt as good as most of yours. I attend St. Vancouver private school and constantly fly to different nations for boring buisness stuff which is why I sometimes have long absences. As you can see, this makes my familly filthy stinken rich. I have a girl friend from Germany and many friends from Russia, Canada, USA, Britain, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Scandinavia.

DarthSidiouss
Greetings, my name is George. I am of greek origin but I live in Laval,Quebec,Canada. I am 12 years old and I attend Western Lavsl High School. I enjoy playing sports, hockey and soccer are the best, folowed by football,basketball,baseball,golf,bowling and tons of other sports. I have liked Star Wars since i was very young. I remember when I would go buy all these Star Wars movies and Star Wars toys with my father. I have brown hair, brown eyes and white teeth wink. (Laughs), I enjoy listening to rap music, as well as reggae and greek music. My favorite food is Souvlaki(chicken in a pita), really good. My favorite Jedi's are Obi-Wan, Luke Skywalker and Yoda. My favorite Sith Lord is Darth Sidious(he is a genius),he is so brilliant. I have a green lightsaber at my house. My birthday is September 22, 1992. Thank you! If you want to get to know me send me a message or talk to me in a thread. May the force be with you!

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
My name is Kaikea, born and raised on Oahu, attend college at U-Neb (Go Huskers!)--So far I like da Mainland.

I repeated my self just to get back on topic. Aloha kako'u.

Darth_Otaku
Well...FOR THE LAST TIME I NEVER ASKED PEOPLE TO TELL THEIR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clawed The Bum
My favorite jedi is Obi; My favorite SIth lord is sidiuos; Fishy hates me; I live in Turkey and U.S.; and i really like wrestling

Fishy
How come people always think I hate them? Am I really such a bastard?

Clawed The Bum
like i will have a good arguement with someone. (example is obi vs mace)( i am for obi). then boom i smell fish. then like 10 secounds later you say some fact that completly kills the arguement and i lose, and you prove me wrong.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Fishy
How come people always think I hate them? Am I really such a bastard?

Fishy, I like you. You're a great guy. Nobody thinks you hate them, man!

Fishy
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
like i will have a good arguement with someone. (example is obi vs mace)( i am for obi). then boom i smell fish. then like 10 secounds later you say some fact that completly kills the arguement and i lose, and you prove me wrong.

That doesn't mean I hate you, that just means you are wrong.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Fishy, I like you. You're a great guy. Nobody thinks you hate them, man!

You like everybody stick out tongue

But thanks

Clawed The Bum
i am always wrong, i just feel so stupid because i only have knoledge of star wars outside of the movies, and both kotors

Darth_Otaku

darth-yoda
fishy your a kool guy your the first person i talked to when i joined kmc and it was in a thread that had somthing to do wit revan anyway no u did not ask people to put the names but its somthing about them

Darth_Otaku
Ya Okay.man i went snowboarding today.I pulled a stalefish!!!

Great Vengeance
I do not wish to give out my real name but I can give other information. I am almost 15, very new to these boards but I am a veteran in another star wars board and I know my stuff. I live in florida and enjoy basketball, martial arts, chess, discussion and ofcourse star wars. I consider myself to have broad knowledge of star wars and I try to have all my information be correct. I am also knowledgable in philosophy and am in search of the deeper meanings of life wink. Im a very logical person and may be annoyed when somone is arguing without any form of logic but still I try to be understanding with people that arent very skilled at debate.

Augustus Rouge
Ok.."get to know eachother" board. Here goes:

I'm not going to say my name. I'm a girl, I'm fifteen, have brown eyes and brown hair with two red highlights in front. My favorite colors are red and blue, I like to write, read, dance, sing..blah, blah, blah... I live in Florida. I write poetry, I have an obsession with ribs. I'm obviously in high school. My favorite subjects are English honors, and Acting II.I love music, especailly 80's for some reason. I like rock, I speak spanish so I like spanish music. I like Sarah Mclaclan, Tori Amos,I like Stabbing westward, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Enigma...etc. If you people want to know more about be for some sort of reason, click on my username and BAM! Bye!

Darth_Otaku
Ya...forget the name part.I'm saying from the beginning forget the name and just post something about yourself...but nobody listens to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Augustus Rouge
Sorry, I didn't read any of the previous posts.

NewGuy01
wrong forum

what are you even doing galan

Beelzebub
Not his job apparently. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.