Master Tyvokka + Plo Koon + Obi vs. Dooku(AOTC) + Anakin(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
I like Plo Koon he is my favorite jedi aside from the best.( yoda mace ect...) Anyway which team would have the best chances of winning this battle?

New User. just joined yesterday.

darth plo koon
plo koon would own them all on his own i think he is just the totall jedi give him credit he was one of the longest lasting jedi he died by a unavoidable death

Fishy
What Obi? Abnd who is Tyvokka?

Admiral Akbar
Obi wan kenobi, and Tyvokka was one of the most powerful wookie jedi ever..

Admiral Akbar
sorry couldent edit the last post i meant (ROTS) obi wan

Darth Plagues
Tyvokka could possibly take Dooku out on his own...and if not Plo Koon would help him and then Dooku gets beat...

Obi-Wan Kenobi could take Anakin on his own as well...

Admiral Akbar
seems resonable, but can Tyvokka take dooku? is the question

Plus, the wookie was Plo Koons Master so they must work as a great team. They would overpower one of them.

Darth Plagues
I would imagine so, he was around 200 years old right? He has a lot of knowledge of the Force, but if not Plo Koon would aid him.

Admiral Akbar
true. both of them combined have great force powers. And what makes you think anakin could lose to obi wan. After all i mean the enviroment was not suitable for the both of them what if lets say it was in a jedi temple? or sith temple.

Darth Plagues
"Obi-Wan has more experience, but Anakin's stronger" Quote from GL

You have a good point. If Anakin wasn't arrogant during that battle he could have won...But his arrogance would be his down fall in this battle as well possibly.

Admiral Akbar
might be.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
might be.

any other opinions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.