Naga Sadow vs Exar Kun vs Marka Ragnos vs Yoda vs Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damarus
it doesnt matter it you guys think its rubbish.i dont really care.cause im not very good at doing vs things

Darth_Glentract
Ragnos would win because Sadow would do whatever he said. Exar would want revenge on Luke and Sadow would attack Yoda. Marka would then kill them after they had weakened themselves.

Darth Abominus
i agree marka ragnos would take this, sitting back allowing sadow and kun do most of the work for him.

Fishy
You have a point there. Ragnos could dictate what Sadow. And Sadow would not dare to go against that. Exar would possibly do the same thing. Then when the rest is weak Ragnos finishes them all off...

Well either that or Yoda stays away until they are all dead or weakened and then kills them. In the end I think either Ragnos or Yoda will win.

sasee tiin
If Luke is NJO i think he would be the winner in the end, even though there are extremely tuff oponents.

Fishy
Doubt it. He would be the first the others would want to die.

Exar would want revenge, so would Ragnos who would send Sadow after him. Luke may the most powerful but I don't give him a chance in hell of winning this one

sasee tiin
from my point of view, i just concidered Luke to be a level above the others. But of course, if several of the others want revenge and attack Luke together, I too doubt his chances here.
But i don't think they would work together, remember they are siths!!
and if you fought for your life, would you think of revenge then? I doubt it.....

Darth_Glentract
The want for revenge would only make the Sith more powerful. They aren't working toghether, they are working for Ragnos. They feared him even when he was on his death bed.

Darth Abominus
marka, imo, would sense exar's feelings towards luke and probably send in naga along with exar to bombard luke.

despite them being sith marka isn't stupid, and knowing that sadow would obey every command he'd give, and exar's anger towards luke, i just think he'd use that to his advantage and hold off yoda.

after that i guess he can count on the sith hatred towards jedi to whipe out yoda while he steps back to take a break and then move in to finnish off whomever is left: perhaps if naga and exar live after disposing yoda, he'd order naga to join him against exar.

or just order naga to take on exar alone and sit back and relax.

either which way i think the odds are stacked in his favour.

sasee tiin
why the hell should everyone do what Ragnos demand????
I'm sure none of the siths really liked him, and I'm also sure Sadow would rather kill his former master (every sith did so) than Luke. And why should Sadow fear Ragnos more than Luke?

Darth Abominus
cause sadow feared ragnos throughout all history, this was clearly stated and said. he even listened to him when ragnos appeared as a ghost telling him to stop dueling with ludo kressh. this was all very clearly well known.

Darth Abominus
sasee tiin, i'm sure none of the other sith really liked him either, infact despised him. but let's face it, sadow done what he told him to do and as far as exar? well i'm sure exar hates luke MUCH more, and knowing yoda was dear to luke as well, logically he'd go for him next - if he knew that is.

sasee tiin
ok, let's say Sadow and Ragnos fight together against Luke( I have my doubts, but ok), but then you also have to say Jedis helping each other, so Yoda would join Luke while Exar (who fear all of them equally much) just watch the two Jedis finally kill the siths. Then Yoda and Luke finish off exar, and ends up dueling each other - NJO luke (my opinion)

Fishy
Doubt it... Exar will kill the Jedi before the Sith

sasee tiin
but if he can choose - fight against the Jedis, or just watch the fight..... I think he is smart enough to go for the last one

Fishy
Doubt it. Watching the fight means he can lose.... Joining gives him a better chance of winning.

sasee tiin
do you think so?
watching the fight will say he have to face one or two opponents afterwards - one or two siths/ one or two jedis. Then of course he has a chance of loosing, but the ones he now will face would anyway be tired after their duel, maybe injuried.
If he joins the sith in the fight, he can either be killed during the battle, or have to face Marka and Sadow after the fight.

This seems to me like a MUCH bigger risk, it would definetly be safer to watch.

Darth Abominus
joining in does give him a better chance of winning as there are more sith than jedi to overwhelm the jedi.

if he sits back he'll have either two pissed off sith coming for him or two jedi wanting him to turn to the light or if not then die.

besides exar kun is no push over.

sasee tiin
it might very likely just be either one sith o one jedi returning.
And if he join in, remember that he afterwards would have to kill both Ragnos and Sadow (as i think the sith then would win) and he would certainly loose against the two of them.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
You have a point there. Ragnos could dictate what Sadow. And Sadow would not dare to go against that. Exar would possibly do the same thing. Then when the rest is weak Ragnos finishes them all off...

Well either that or Yoda stays away until they are all dead or weakened and then kills them. In the end I think either Ragnos or Yoda will win.

Exar would beat Ragnos and Sadow would try to kill Exar and fail. Besides, if the Sith team up so would Luke and Yoda. I would say Luke's the strongest out of these guys.

Darth Abominus
don't think exar can beat ragnos but whatever big grin

Emperor Revan
Well let's compare spirits. Ragnos takes over a dark Jedi master and has a Sith lightning sword and gets defeated by a Jedi knight. Kun kills a padawan, converts another, and it takes 12 padawans, Luke and Vodo's spirits', and two lightsabers to destroy Kun's spirit that wasn't in a Force user and didn't have a weapon like Ragnos did.

Darth Abominus
well let's compare them when they were alive, who was alive longer and stayed in power longer? ragnos, at the height of the sith empire when there wasn't this master and apprentice rule.

others despised him, why didn't they all gang up on him an take him out? he wasn't a god, and the siths back then weren't push overs either.

though i think most of exar kun's undoing has mostly to do with ulic's impatience and inability to follow orders.

Emperor Revan
Well Exar tried fighting the Republic, Marka didn't so it's natural that Exar would've died sooner. I don't know where everyone got that idea that everyone despised him either, I've never heard anything like that on a credible site.

Fishy
How about the thing about the Sith...

They hated half bloods and wanted their leaders to die...

Also you have to remember one thing. When Exar died he absorbed an entire race of people temples and god knows what else, when Ragnos died he just died... Exar has a little advantage there now doesn't he?

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I don't know where everyone got that idea that everyone despised him either, I've never heard anything like that on a credible site.

just cause you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't out there. i've seen it in credible books from lucas.

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Fishy
How about the thing about the Sith...

They hated half bloods and wanted their leaders to die...

Also you have to remember one thing. When Exar died he absorbed an entire race of people temples and god knows what else, when Ragnos died he just died... Exar has a little advantage there now doesn't he?

indeed, how convenient some people forget to mention that when "oh exar's spirit did this, and did that...."

infact i dare say that marka ragnos was the most well rounded and powerful sith in terms of combining force abilities and melee combat. only one i think that could possibly beat and kill him is tulak hord.

Bobafetty
Man I love these posts.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
....I don't know where everyone got that idea that everyone despised him either, I've never heard anything like that on a credible site.

I KOTOR 2 Kreia says he was a half-blood Sith hated by those who served him. Not in those exact words, but I don't remember it word for word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.