Raven vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
Today I said that Raven would beat Green lantern because she scares me. I f she were real she would but I don't think she could even understand how much more powerful phoenix is to everyone in the history in her life. I really don't know why they should be compared maybe someone else could find a connection.

GalacticStorm
I dont quite understand what you're getting at lol so i cant really reply

True Sinister
*sigh
WHO WOULD WIN A BATTLE That is primarily what I am asking and what I made the topic for. I have my poinion but I wanted to hear others.

stormfront13
phoenix, but i heard somewhere that raven is immune to telepathy, is that really true?

True Sinister
Originally posted by stormfront13
phoenix, but i heard somewhere that raven is immune to telepathy, is that really true? Like that would ever help

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by True Sinister
*sigh
WHO WOULD WIN A BATTLE That is primarily what I am asking and what I made the topic for. I have my poinion but I wanted to hear others.

You dare sigh at the GalacticStorm!!! You will be pardoned this once. As it stands Phoenix with ease.

True Sinister
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You dare sigh at the GalacticStorm!!! You will be pardoned this once. As it stands Phoenix with ease. Thanks and sorry laughing

JRW
phoenix wins just like all the other times !
i love both characters tho
2 of my favorites!

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by stormfront13
phoenix, but i heard somewhere that raven is immune to telepathy, is that really true?

it wouldnt matter she would still burn ravens srry ass

Mider
If its the PF of one universe Raven has a good chance seeing She is the daughter of a demon lord much like Mephesto.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
If its the PF of one universe Raven has a good chance seeing She is the daughter of a demon lord much like Mephesto.

Its the assumption of everyone unless specified by the thread maker that its jean as phoenix. Raven gets blown away!!

GalacticStorm
Also, thor has defeated mephisto as have silver surfer and ghost rider. Odins messed him up before in his own realm.

Mider
Yeah well thats bullshit writing SS beating Mephesto when even Galactus had a hard time is stuipd Raven has been seen to have amazing powers even more amazing then She already has Raven would blow this universes PF force away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.