Justice League Vs SuperFriends Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Holy jelly batman, we are in a jam

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern(jon)
Hawk girl
Man hunter
Flash
Wonder woman

Vs the legion of doomm....no wait i mean
Superman witch is extreamly powerfull in this, I seen the man lift the moon to push it out of the way. mans sickkk and fast goes back in time around the world
Batman in blue with robin
Green lantern hal witch yellow affects his ring so batmans belt above could take him.
Wonderwoman with the lasso of truth
Flash that vibrates o fast he goes through walls
Hawkman
Chief Guy that grows big
u guesssed it..wonder twin powersss activateeeee iceeeeeee a sick beast from the north

who wins. Superfriends are stronger only Gl Superman and strong people but have gay weakness.

Max Spidey 24
Oh yeah I think Sueprman could breath in space too in the superfriends and Batman is helpless without his belt.

True Sinister
Superfreinds is corny and meant for kids of the timeframe in which it was made. Batman should be able to beat the superfreinds version seeing as though the censorship of that time wouldn't let him ball his fist let alone hit someone with it.

EvilCap America
seanbaby.com

Superfirends pwnz

CorderaMitchell
I loved superfriends, especially when they showed the flash, this was before entertainment, was using sex, extreme violence,and language for attention.

I'm done with that rant.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I loved superfriends, especially when they showed the flash, this was before entertainment, was using sex, extreme violence,and language for attention.

I'm done with that rant.

Aye the days of the bygone era where nobody knew the writers were on drugs laughing

CorderaMitchell
lol

Max Spidey 24
lol They all spoke funny to in the series expecialy Batman and Robin

Logan 87
Oh that show was funny as hell, because they were so stupid it was funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.