Count Nefaria vs. Green Latern (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Discuss

Sentry
Well Nefaria's like a 100X Wonder Man, GL Hal is wicked powerful... I'm going with Nefaria.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Well Nefaria's like a 100X Wonder Man, GL Hal is wicked powerful... I'm going with Nefaria.

hmmmmmmm. His powers are based on Powerman 1, Living Laser and Whirlwind.

"You can't be as strong, as me you didn't die, you didn't pay the price I did" Wonderman

"You hurt me, for that you have my respect", Nefaria in reply. Doesn't sound like a hundred times to me.

DarkCrawler
Currently he is an ionic being.

whirlysplat
Indeed he is this was 1976 big grin

leonidas
nefaria. nothing gl could do would hurt him, no construct would hold him. damn, he wrecked one of the most powerful of all avengers rosters (1976, atta boy, whirly!) then wrecked the avengers + the t-bolts!! people just can't figure out this guy is not a one-on-one guy - unless that one guy is someone like thanos.

whirlysplat
Or the character his based on.............. Superman big grinOriginally posted by leonidas
nefaria. nothing gl could do would hurt him, no construct would hold him. damn, he wrecked one of the most powerful of all avengers rosters (1976, atta boy, whirly!) then wrecked the avengers + the t-bolts!! people just can't figure out this guy is not a one-on-one guy - unless that one guy is someone like thanos.

Ex11B
exactly..Nefaria is not someone you fight one on with a wonderman or thing...you need a entire full strength roster(JLA) .and if it is 1-on-1..you need a thanos,silver-age mangog level character..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.