2 cartoon Magnetos against each other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
discuss,debate,berate whatever

DarkCrawler
The...first Magneto.

Mainstream
I think 90's Mags is tougher than Evo

True Sinister
Originally posted by Mainstream
I think 90's Mags is tougher than Evo But on EVO he upgraded his powers with that Captain America crap. On EVO Mag got his ass kicked by Apocalypse. In the other one mag is able to pick him up magneticaly and bounce him.

Mainstream
Originally posted by True Sinister
But on EVO he upgraded his powers with that Captain America crap. On EVO Mag got his ass kicked by Apocalypse. In the other one mag is able to pick him up magneticaly and bounce him.

Foolish Evo Magneto he should have none better than to fight........................................*periods add dramatic effect*....Apocalypse.

True Sinister
Originally posted by Mainstream
Foolish Evo Magneto he should have none better than to fight........................................*periods add dramatic effect*....Apocalypse. *known
After Apoc beat him He had him,xavier,storm and I Mystique brainwashed by him as his four horsemen. Their powers were all increased.

Mainstream
Apoc was advancing the hell out those foolish insects I forgot that Evo Magneto was suppose to be like a super mutant or somthing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.