Central City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
Now,... you can be a civilian in distress, An Evil Villan...Or the Super hero.... Like you have to ask...I am Spidergirl, hero(duh). Have fun.

LiL nAstY GirL
try the role playng fourms....

Spideys Sister
Coldfire said it would be okay he....Besides what about the other three on this forum...The draguna Darkness thingie and Seacret Falls And Vanas forest?

Coldfire
Well that's what I was wondering too.... There's RPG's in both places.... So why can't Spidey have it here??

DeRFmAn
werd

Spideys Sister
Its OTT onywho...I'll change the text. But this place should stay its only fair.

LiL nAstY GirL
They shouldn't be here either....THEIR IS A ROLE PLAYING FOURM

Coldfire
Yeah there is one and I see your ponit. But so far nobody has done anything to change it....

LiL nAstY GirL
So...that doesn't make it right to make more

Coldfire
Well you can always talk to Raz or one of the other moderators.... ask them about it....

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
So...that doesn't make it right to make more Well sorry...Find someone to close ALL FOUR then...not just mine...that'd be prejeduce.

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm not saying to close this...I'm saying this should be moved to the RPF

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I'm not saying to close this...I'm saying this should be moved to the RPF Well then Move all The OTF threads to where they need to be.

LiL nAstY GirL
They belong in the OTF cause they're all off topic...THIS IS A ROLE PLAY!

Spideys Sister
I know that...thats why I asked before I started this thing...I want to make sure this would be okay here....jezz.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Now,... you can be a civilian in distress, An Evil Villan...Or the Super hero.... Like you have to ask...I am Spidergirl, hero(duh). Have fun. BACK TO THIS!!!!!!

impchimp
can i b a hero or r there too many of them??

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by impchimp
can i b a hero or r there too many of them?? This is my city...There are no heros or...anything yet. So yes you can be a hero.

impchimp
yipeee!!!!!hmm... what powers should i have???what powers do u have???

LiL nAstY GirL
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by impchimp
yipeee!!!!!hmm... what powers should i have???what powers do u have??? Thats all on you...Sorry I had to bring back on of the Pointless RPG's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.