something different-SCENERIO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormlover
here's how it works

spiderman is dead.
his body was last found in the x-mansion.
it is your job to figure out who killed him.
you will be given a series of clues and interviews throughout this short story.
before i tell you who the killer is......i will give three people the chance to pick out who they think killed spiderman and then i will tell you who the real killer is and how they killed spiderman.
the object of this thread is to make up a story about a character you choose and to ask a question about the ending(like i did when i asked about who killed spiderman)and then answer the question and end the story however you want to.
please be respectful by not inturrupting stories and wait until the story is completely over. then notify someone(me) before you submit another story.
i will begin

GuitarBunny
can i be in?

stormlover
at the scene of the crime there was a leaf and a puddle.
the puddle had lead to a trail of melting ice.
the only two people i knew that were capable of making ice were iceman and storm.
so i interviewed both of them.
STORM:i was in my attic loft when the murder took place. i was watering my plants.
ME:i found a leaf at the scene of the crime. did you kill spiderman!
STORM:no! alright. i'll tell you the truth. spiderman was with me in my attic loft. we were....
ME:too much information. you naughty girl.
i later caught up with iceman.
IM:i was in the kitchen at the time if the murder.
ME:i found a puddle and a trail of melting ice.
IM:i didn't kill him!
this case was going nowhere fast. i asked wolverine about it and he said that him, nightcrawler, and ice man were in the basement playing a card game with spiderman and lost a bet.
that means iceman was lying.
after inspecting around more i figured out who killed spiderman. it involves a crush on storm and an act of jealousy. who do you think killed spiderman:
storm
wolverine
iceman
nightcrawler

stormlover
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
can i be in?
sure big grin

stormlover
who do you think killed spiderman?

GuitarBunny
Night Crawler?

Hulk Power
Ice Man was lying. He has to be the killer. Night Crawlerr makes sense too.

GuitarBunny
Iceman and Night Crawler could have teamed up

stormlover
nice guess.
the actual murderer was iceman.
during the card game........only iceman and spiderman were left in the game. the bet was that whoever won would do storm. when spiderman won he went to her attic loft and they did it. iceman was mad and when spiderman was finished, he walked down stairs and iceman froze him with so much force that the frozen statue that used to be spiderman slid across the hallway and stopped in the living room which was the seen of the crime. by the time it melted, spiderman had already sufficated.
THE END

Hulk Power
That is a very interesting crime. Their bet was really good. I wish I was in that bet.

GuitarBunny
cool guess Hulk won

stormlover
any questions?

stormlover
does anyone else want to submit a story?

GuitarBunny
doesn't the winner write the next story?

Hulk Power
cool guess Hulk won

What you said also made a lot of sense. You could have also been right.

stormlover
Originally posted by Hulk Power
That is a very interesting crime. Their bet was really good. I wish I was in that bet.
me too laughing

stormlover
do you want to write the next story hulk

Hulk Power
Originally posted by stormlover
me too laughing

Write another scenario. I like your scenarios. They are very realistic and detailed.

Hulk Power
do you want to write the next story hulk

If you write the next one, I'll write the one after that.

stormlover
well i have to go right now.
i have to eat.
i'll be back later

GuitarBunny
lets get this rodeo started

GuitarBunny
well i have to go right now.
i have to eat.
i'll be back later

well see ya till then SL wavey

stormlover
i'm back

GuitarBunny
that was fast

Hulk Power
So what's the next scenario?

stormlover
i'll go ahead and start the next story.
professer x died of a broken neck. it seems that he been pushed down a flight of stairs. his body was at the botom of the stairs while his wheelchair was at the top. this is how the story goes.............

GuitarBunny
sounds cool already

Hulk Power
This shoud be interesting.

stormlover
20 minutes before the murder:
cyclops was practicing in the danger room with wolverine
jean was brushing her hair telekinetically
storm was in her attic loft watering plants (this time)
and nightcrawler was carrying a giant box all the way to his room

Hulk Power
Where are Ice Man, Beast, Gambit, Rogue or Colossus?

GuitarBunny
Where are Ice Man, Beast, Gambit, Rogue or Colossus?

they should be in it

i'll do one after Hulk does one k?

Hulk Power
I think that out of those X-men mentioned, the one who did it could be Night Crawler.

stormlover
at the scene of the crime it smelled like brimstone. this wasn't going to be an easy case. so i interviewed them all.
ME: what were your feelings towards the professer this morning?
CYCOPS:i was mad at him because he told storm to be the leader and i was the leader.
STORM:i was mad at him for not letting me swim nude like i usually did in africa.
WOLVERINE:i was mad at him for not letting me kill magneto when i had th chance.
JEAN:i was mad at him for always lecturing me on how to keep my pheonix form in check.
NIGHTCRAWLER:i was furious at him for forgetting my birthday. he's a darn telepath for heaven's sake.

GuitarBunny
I think that out of those X-men mentioned, the one who did it could be Night Crawler.

you could be right but i have my guess on Jean

Hulk Power
I like Storm's answer. That's hot. Well I don't really know who it could be now. I guess Storm could have pushed him off his chair with a strong gust of wind.

stormlover
this story didn't check out. i checked everyone's location just 5 min before the murder.
cyclops and wolverine were drinking beer in the kitchen
jean was taking a nap
storm was talking to rogue on the phone( rogue was on a date with gambit today and was talking to storm on a cell phone).
and nightcrawler was praying

GuitarBunny
I like Storm's answer. That's hot. Well I don't really know who it could be now. I guess Storm could have pushed him off his chair with a strong gust of wind.
Jean looks good for it because her hands were free confused

stormlover
i was confused. no one could be in two places at once. and no one could be fast enough to kill the professer and go back to what they were doing in less than five seconds. then i figured it out. it has to do with a package.

stormlover
who do you think killed the professer

Hulk Power
It does make a lot of sense. I guess you could be right. It could have been Night Crawler. He is really fast and he could have teleported behind the professor and have broken his neck or pushed him down the stairs. Then went back to what he was doing.

GuitarBunny
Night Crawler looks good for it

stormlover
good guesses
the murderer is nightcrawler
that morning.........storm ordered a present for nightcrawler that was really big. so when it arrived at the mansion, nightcrawler carried it to his room and realized that the only present that wasn't given to him was one from the professer. this made nightcrawler very mad. even his mother, mystique, mailed him a present. so at the time of the murder, nightcrawler teleported out of his room and into the hallway where professer was about to take the elevater and he pushed the wheelchair making sure to stop it abruptly at the top of the stairs so that the professer would fling out of his chair and fall down the flight of stairs.
THE END

any questions about the story or any comments about the story.

stormlover
your turn hulk

stormlover
hello?

stormlover
are you guys there

stormlover
I have to go now. i will be back tomorrow with a whole bunch of new stories. bye.

GuitarBunny
sry for not being here
bye bye

stormlover
sry for not being here
bye bye
that's ok

stormlover
i'll go ahead and start the next scenerio.

psyloche was raped and murdered.
her naked body was located in storm's attic loft with bruises everywhere.
at the seed of the crime there were/was:
broken pots with plants
a burn mark on the floor(that goes in a straight line)
blood
and a small puddle of whitish-clear stuff.

pr1983
havok?

stormlover
tests confirmed that the whitish-clear stuff belonged to wolverine.
the possible suspects were wolverine, cyclops, gambit, archangel, and beast. so i interviewed them all.

stormlover
ME:where were you at the time of the murder?
WOLVERINE:i was in the danger room. i didn't do it!
ME:you have quite a temper.
WOLVERINE:no i don't!
ME:what were your feelings toward psylocke this morning?
WOLVERINE:i was happy towards her because she cooked me breakfast. i'm so lonely.
ME: what exactly did she cook you for breakfast?
WOLVERINE:mouth-watering pancakes with butter, sausage, ham, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and buttered bisquits.
ME:that's all for now. don't leave the house. i've got my eye on you.

stormlover
CYCLOPS:i was in my room after i went to see jean.
ME:what happened when you went to see jean?
CYCLOPS:she was flirting with me and got me all hard and then at the last minute she refused to have sex with me. i was furious so a went to my room.
ME:why did she refuse to have sex with you?
CYCLOPS:she thought i wasn't capable of delivering the goods.

stormlover
ME:where were you at the time of the murder.
GAMBIT:i was on a date with rogue.
ME: your story checks out. rogue confirmed that you two were on a date.
but don't leave the house.

pr1983
CYCLOPS:she was flirting with me and got me all hard and then at the last minute she refused to have sex with me. i was furious so a went to my room.
CYCLOPS:she thought i wasn't capable of delivering the goods.

Ok, firstly, you can only be PG-13... erm

and if he wasnt able he wouldnt have had jean, emma and psylocke...

stormlover
AA:i was practicing flight patterns with ororo's help.
ME:how was storm helping you?
AA:she flew with me. but that was earlier this morning. after about 5 min of practicing, cyclops came out and offered her some tea in the kitchen. she accepted and i did the other flight patterns by my self.

Fionnuala
CYCLOPS:she thought i wasn't capable of delivering the goods. blink

stormlover
Originally posted by pr1983
Ok, firstly, you can only be PG-13... erm

and if he wasnt able he wouldnt have had jean, emma and psylocke...
he was able. jean was playing hard to get that day so she just said that, not knowing the he would run away. and where is emma coming from?

pr1983
he was able. jean was playing hard to get that day so she just said that, not knowing the he would run away. and where is emma coming from?

I'm just saying don't get too "adult" smile

stormlover
anyway............
STORM:are you emplying that i raped psylocke?
ME:no. its just that archangel told me that cyclops invited you in for tea. what happened while you were drinking the tea?
STORM:i can't quit remember. i think i dosed off.

stormlover
I'm just saying don't get too "adult" smile
ok i'll try big grin

stormlover
ME:where were you when the murder took place?
BEAST:i was in my lab. i was experimenting mutant genes in reproduction.
ME:how did you experiment that?
BEAST:well wolverine volunteered to give me a sample of his male stuff and psylocke volunteered to give a sample of her female stuff. but wolverine's sample was stolen along with my sleeping pills. i need those sleeping pills.

stormlover
after a while i figured the case out. it has to do with anger and proving something. who do you think killed psylocke?
wolverine
gambit
cyclops
beast
or archangel

stormlover
anybody?

stormfront13
cyclops

stormlover
hold on storm front. i'm waiting for other people to answer before i give the answer.

stormlover
i'm about to give the answer in 5 min. to anyone else who wants to guess who the murderer is, please hurry

stormlover
3 min left

stormlover
1 min left

pr1983
given the evidence i'd agree with sf... cyke did it...

stormlover
great job
the murderer is cyclops.
after jean rejected him, he wanted to prove that he could deliver the goods. so he stole beast's sleeping pills and wolverine's sample. to use her attic loft, cyclops invited storm to the kitchen for tea right after he grinded 7 sleeping pills and put them in her cup of tea. as cyclops tried to rape psylocke there was a great struggle and one of his optic beams hit across the floor causing the burnt marks, but he eventually succeeded and poured wolverine's sample on the floor and on her body to frame him. there was such a struggle that cyclops smothered her with one of storms pillows and he accidently knocked over her plants. psylocke was dead in 5 min.
THE END

stormlover
any questions or comments about the story?

stormlover
see pr1983.
you are good at this

stormlover
hello?

stormlover
i have to go now. i'll be back tomorrow.bye

Hulk Power
clapclapping That was the best scenario you've come up with. Good job. You should be an FBI agent when you grow up. I want to be an FBI agent. FBI as in "Female Body Inspector." naughtynaughty Just kidding. Though seriously, good job on the scenario. thumbsupthumbupthumbup1

stormlover
thank you

pr1983
great job
the murderer is cyclops.
after jean rejected him, he wanted to prove that he could deliver the goods. so he stole beast's sleeping pills and wolverine's sample. to use her attic loft, cyclops invited storm to the kitchen for tea right after he grinded 7 sleeping pills and put them in her cup of tea. as cyclops tried to rape psylocke there was a great struggle and one of his optic beams hit across the floor causing the burnt marks, but he eventually succeeded and poured wolverine's sample on the floor and on her body to frame him. there was such a struggle that cyclops smothered her with one of storms pillows and he accidently knocked over her plants. psylocke was dead in 5 min.
THE END

one thing...

cyclops' optic blasts wouldnt leave burn marks as they dont generate heat...

stormlover
one thing...

cyclops' optic blasts wouldnt leave burn marks as they dont generate heat...
i'll remember that next timechinese

pr1983
i'll remember that next timechinese

k...

Hulk Power
It doesn't matter. It's still a damn good scenario. Good job stormlover.

stormlover
thank you again

stormlover
next scenerio.

the invisible woman is dead.
no one knows where her body really is.
it is still invisible.
she died somewhere in titans tower.
so i had to inspect the whole tower. this was not going to be an easy case.

stormlover
it seems that there was a DC and MARVEL comic party in titans tower.
the guests were superman, professer x, batman, storm, cyclops, rogue, raven, beast boy, starfire, robin, cyborg, aqua lad, nightcrawler, wonder woman, aqua man, spiderman, invisible woman, and the human torch.
that is a lot of people to interview. but first i decided to have a look around.

stormlover
i decided to look around the living room. all i found was a toenail clipping. darn that beast boy. i decided to check the bedrooms of the house. beast boy's was messy and smelled like a zoo. and there were more toenail clippings. cyborg's room was all high tech and it was spotless. raven's room was dark and mysterious. there were spellbooks and potions. there were also a lot of strange artifacts, but nothing that related to the murder. starfire's room was pink and purple. there was nothing strange there. robin's room had pictures of slade everywhere. this fool is obsessed. but then i noticed that one of his shoe strings were missing from his pair of sneakers. then i went to the rest room and found the other shoe string on the floor. maybe this rest room is the seen of the crime. i turned on the hot water faucets from the bath tub, sink, and shower. it wasn't long before the whole bathroom was covered in steam. then i saw the outline of invisible woman's body. it seems that someone strangled her with robin's shoe string.

stormlover
when i left the bathroom i saw one of beast boy's toenails again. and then i saw another. and another. it was like a trail of bread crumbs except instead of bread crumbs they were beast boy's toenails. they soon led me to the utility closet where beast boy was lying on a mop and bucket. he was apparently drugged.

stormlover
after seeing beast boy i realized that he was in the living room not too long ago. how can he be in to places at once. it's not like anyone could change form but him. i soon figured out who killed invisible woman. the killer is a mutant. who do you think is the murderer. no multiple choice this time.

Hulk Power
Something tells me it was Night Crawler again. He is fast and sneaky. I wouldn't trust him very much if I was one of the X-Men. Or it could have been Xavier with his telekinesis and telepathy. He could have gotten the shoe string and strangled her with his mind power, but why would he kill her? If it was him, then what were his motives? This is a hard crime to solve.

pr1983
Xavier doesnt have telekinesis...

Hulk Power
He doesn't?!? I was sure as hell that he did. I guess not then. Why the heck doesn't a psychic as powerful as him not have telekinesis?

stormlover
a clue.

beast boy isn't the only shape-shifting mutant.
( this answer is based on your knowledge of the x-men)

Hulk Power
You mentioned "Raven." Are you talking about Raven from the Teen Titans or Raven as in Raven Darkholm? Because if you're talking about Raven Darkholm then it would be Mistique. If Morph was there it could also be him, but he's not in the list of mutants you mentioned. Who is Aqua Lad by the way?

stormlover
it could be both*hint**hint*
and aqua lad appeared in teen titans. he is a member of teen titans east.

Hulk Power
Maybe it's Morph disguised as Mistique. Or Mistique disguised as Morph. Though it doesn't make sense, how could it be both? This is a good scenario.

platinumx
I think it is rogue, because I think now she can recall people she has touched in the past, so she could have got mystique's power.

Hulk Power
I think you're right.

stormlover
not both morph and mystique.
both ravens

Hulk Power
You never told us who it was. Who was it that killed Invisible Woman?

stormlover
Mystique a.k.a Raven Darkholm
( just thought I should finish it, sorry it took so long)

jdea
Stormlover this thread is very interesting, who's going next? is it you or another member? and when they're done could I post a scenario?

stormlover
Originally posted by jdea
Stormlover this thread is very interesting, who's going next? is it you or another member? and when they're done could I post a scenario?
sure. you can go. big grin

Kaos sebaceous
i think it was nightcrawler

jdea

Kaos sebaceous
iceman....

wsg
Iceman

This thread has to be one of my ultimate faves! big grin I LOVE stuff like this!!

jdea

wsg
Bobby is not a suspect to me anymore, it is now Kitten.

wsg
I know it was her fault! Unless you want me to think it was her fault just to get Bobbert off the hook when in actuality it was him not KItten.

jdea
Originally posted by jdea
Upon investigating Bobby Logan tells Storm that Rogue and Kitty had got into some kind of argument while in the danger room, they got physical, but Bobby (in iced form) got in the middle and pushed them off each other. He also mentioned that after he left, because he was late to help Jubilee study. Storm decides she'll speak with Jubilee while Logan speaks with Kitty.

So who do you think did it, is Bobby still a suspect or have new ones come to mind?

Storm arrives to Jubilee's room where she confirms that Bobby did indeed come to help her around the time he said. Before she leaves she asks Storm if she's going to see Kitty. Storm says yes and she asks her if she could return Kitty's book to her since she's going that way. Storm grabs the book which reads --The Science of all Things Technological-- "a bit of light reading" Storm asks, "no it's Kitty's she's the tech head I barely understand the first sentence." Storm think sfor a minute and asks her to repeat what she just said.

Logan arrives to the empty room of Katherine Pride to find empty drawers and a note atop the chester drawer. Storms rushes in as Logan finishes reading the note "where's she?." they exit leaving the note behind.

which reads --Bye and sorry Bobby--

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.