best zombie film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basementred
what is the best

Cinemaddiction
Of those, I voted "Day of the Dead", based on the zombie element. They were in most of the movie, the gore was Savini's best ever, and it featured the greatest zombie characteristics displayed by Bub.

Wolfie
Well, since Evil Dead counts, I vote for those.

TraptUnderIce
i wanted to vote for white zombie but if not evil dead works.

Dreadlord_913
I liked 28 Days Later, even though most of the people I know hated it. It was really interesting (If I can even call it interesting lol)

Deano
i will ignore the romero trilogy because they are all brilliant

im gonna go for a movie called 'let sleeping corpses lie'
brilliant zombie movie..very underrated

Cinemaddiction
Surprised nobodies brought up the whole "no zombies in 28 Days Later" issue...

faradayslaw
Versus is a good Japanese zombie movie. You have to go with the original living dead trilogy though, classic stuff....

BREN
dawn of the dead 84? u mean 1978 surelly i gotta say dawn of the dead 78 in all its versions there as been other great great zombie movies but all pale in comparison in my view smile

Cinemaddiction
"Dawn of the Dead", IMO, was overshadowed by the whole anti-consumerism message. The zombies themselves were HORRIBLE.
You guys have to take the zombies themselves into account when discussing zombie movies.

BREN
cinemaddiction i love this movie for so many reasons, firstly cos i saw it when i was like 12 years old and i loved it so much so i made my dad buy me the x certifiacte first british video release,which was in 1982 it cost like 40 pounds which would be like 100 today,lol it was the movie that got me in to collecting horror,yeah ur right the movie doesnt look as good as some but if u are an horror fan this movie is the 1 that everybody knows,its a calssic and i must own tapes,dvds,soundtracks for it from all over the world even have the paperback and game back in the uk,the anti consumerism message is there but i dont watch it and think oh georgy boy look at that hidden message,lol i watch it and think NICE SHOT!,lol,so yeah while i see ur point i have to say that after watching horror movies in there thousands this 1 still has a bite to it and still as a special place in my heart smile

see i got that excited talking about it i forgot to put an horror poster image in,lmao

Jason_Krueger
I liked Lucio Fulci's Zombie.....because the makeup for the movie was very good. But Cinema is right Day of the Dead was is also great, but so is Dawn and Night and Im damn sure Land will be as great (if not better) than all the others in the franchise.

basementred
i thought that dawn of the dead was made in the 80s

MildPossession
I will always love Night of the Living Dead.

BackFire
Dawn of the Dead (78)

WindDancer
There was a Dawn of The Dead in 84? Must have missed it. 28 days later doesn't count as a zombie movie. Anyways, I go with Night of the living dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.