Star Wars Unleashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
here are some pics of star wars unleashed merchondise

adamrubin
f

adamrubin
c

adamrubin
n

adamrubin
d

adamrubin
ha ha ha

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughingrots12palpatineart

adamrubin
ha ha ha laughing laughing

theshakl
My sister has the Anakin one..i want the Obi wan

BAILY
What is the point of this thread again?? We do have toy threads already

Darth Travizzle
Ya my friend has the episode 2 obi-wan.

Director_Joe
I've got the Boba Fett one...I wanna get the Sidious one from Ep ^...That one looks sweet...

BAILY
I got the Jango & Boba, Darth Maul, Anakin (AOTC), Padme (AOTC), Yoda (AOTC), Boba Fett (ROTJ), Darth Sidious (repack), Chewbacca, Clone Trooper, Clone Trooper (Red), Princess Leia (repack), Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC- repack), Aayla Secura, Tusken Raider, Anakin Skywalker (ROTS), Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS), and General Grievous (ROTS)... now that this thread has become a "lets share our figures thread", lol.

Ken Kenobi
I have the Anakin Episode III. happy

That pic of Sidious undressed...his head is too big for his pale skinny body. But look at those abs! eek!

peejay88
The Unleashed range is cool but i like the electronic battling Obi_Wan and Jango, i picked em both up off ebay the other year, they have good character likeness and detail and the coolest part is that Obi-Wans Lightsaber actually lights up...................Does this sound like a cheap radio advert???

dflood
yeah i have a lot of merhindise .

on ep3 i only have obi ani palps grevios

Darth Halo
That Darth Vader was cool as shit, where can I get one cause all the toy stores don't have any. Is there a website?

darthmark
The unleashed line is great but I would like to see more EP3 unleashed figures. Such unleashed figures would be: Grievous' Body Guard aka "magna guard" with his electric staff, another General Grievous but with his cape on standing upright with a saber in hand, and is standing on top of a dead jedi (that he killed) ((Would be COOL!)). Comader Cody holding the holgram of the emperor for order 66. A Red Royal Guard, and a Clone trooper with different color variants. Also from the original trilogy I would love to see a Scout Trooper on a speeder bike that would be nice. If anyone in the message boards know someone at hasbro, please send them these ideas. These would make great unleashed figures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.