Favorite Anime Video Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Mines are
Harvest Moon 64,Awl,Ffmt
Tales of Symphonia
Naruto 3 for game cube

Daisuke_Niwa
I liked Kingdome hearts and the INuyasha PS1 game.

EvilCap America
DBZ Budokai 2 and 3.They may not be from the greatest anime ever but the games themselves are really really good and many underestimate the depth in them.

Im also determined to figure out all the game mechanics of Naruto 3 on the GC and get good at it too

Best ive ever played though was Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon:Another Story.It had everything from the show fit into it seemlessly thanks too a good plotline some fun and innovative RPGing mechanics and a fair level of diffculty that becomes pretty formidable near the games end.

Only downside was having to drag Chibi-Usa on my team for certain parts of the Storyline.That useless brat really irritated me mad

Daisuke_Niwa
Wait, they have a Naratu game for Game cube? o.0 when was this?!

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Daisuke_Niwa
Wait, they have a Naratu game for Game cube? o.0 when was this?!

They are import only.I myself have only played them at Cons .Im not really sure where you can get it from since i dont have the budget for a GC let alone all te hoops needed to playt he game

radioboy121
Monster Rancher series, Hack series and To Heart (but I never saw the anime) were interesting. I played a Sailor Moon side scroller, but it was repetitive and boring. Does Final Fantasy, Suikoden, or Star Ocean count?

Daisuke_Niwa
Ive got another, not sure if this would count though. Legand of dragoon.

Kamiya
I really like the FMA game, Broken Angel. There's a sailor moon game?? What platform is it for I'd like to play that.

snehin
DBZ budokai 2&3&sagas,.hack series,tenchu fatal shadows,red ninja unfortunatly i own only 3 of em in tht list!!played the rest when i went to paris and switzerland!!

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Kamiya
I really like the FMA game, Broken Angel. There's a sailor moon game?? What platform is it for I'd like to play that.

Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon:Another Story was an RPG for the SNES.It was wickedly awesome although it was the only SM RPG i could

Zod4Life
DragonBall Z:Budokai 3 was AWESOME!I don't own it but I rented it not to long ago and it was the best superhero game I've ever played.I'm really looking forward to DragonBall Z:Budokai Tenkaichi which looks like it'll be the best DBZ game ever.

moises
Evangelion

Axeron
ok mine are:

FF7
FF10
Kingdom Hearts
DBZ budokai 2

and if your not sure if games are anime games or not you should really figure that out before you post your games.

Movie_Geek_
Final Fantasy (all)
Kingdom Hearts

DieZel
Final Fantasy smile
Monkey Island (all)

matt_0189
.hack series, and the Bloody Roar series(It used to be anime-like). I think Bloody Roar should be an anime, it would be so cool.

Blue Dragon
Dragonball Z Budakai 2.

Sango_Dare
I like Yu Yu Hakusho spirit detective for gba, Full Metal Alchemist Broken Angel for the PS2, and InuYasha the Feudal Era for PS2

Blue Dragon

sailormoon
Kingdom Hearts!!! Even though it's sooo hard. bunny

grey fox
Gungrave ..... so damn cool

Blue Dragon
I ment Legacy of Goku II. Anyway it's very good but I'm stuck on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.