ROTS Obi-wan vs. AOTC Obi-wan and TMP Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Could ROTS Obi-wan beat his former selves?

Admiral Akbar
Keep in mind that as a padawan he was good, but not the best. The reason he beat a sith was because of his anger. Other than that his older self would win. ROTS kenobi was much more attuned with the force.

Lord Darkstar
well from TPM and AotC, Kenobi didn't improve a whole lot, he just started training in a new form. However, in RotS he was amazing, able to defeat Anakin at the height of his powers. RotS Kenobi also has a far greater knowledge and command of the force and more experience in battle. So I say RotS Kenobi can take this.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
well from TPM and AotC, Kenobi didn't improve a whole lot, he just started training in a new form. However, in RotS he was amazing, able to defeat Anakin at the height of his powers. RotS Kenobi also has a far greater knowledge and command of the force and more experience in battle. So I say RotS Kenobi can take this.

small nitpick: he changed his style to soresu after TPM not AoTC. in AoTC he just wasn't as skilled in it as he is in RoTS.

ps: they wouldn't fight, they'd just go out for a mug of ale to talk about the latest footie and how the Glasgow Rangers have decayed big grin

~wickerman~

Lord Darkstar
sorry about the training thing, that is what I meant, i guess it wasn't clear. This is what I meant to say: after TPM Obi started training in his new form, but by the time AotC rolls around, he is not near as good in it as he is in RotS. So he really didn't improve a lot from TPM to AotC (at least as I saw it). However, in RotS he was amazing, able to defeat Anakin at the height of his powers. RotS Kenobi also has a far greater knowledge and command of the force and more experience in battle. So I say RotS Kenobi can take this.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
sorry about the training thing, that is what I meant, i guess it wasn't clear. This is what I meant to say: after TPM Obi started training in his new form, but by the time AotC rolls around, he is not near as good in it as he is in RotS. So he really didn't improve a lot from TPM to AotC (at least as I saw it). However, in RotS he was amazing, able to defeat Anakin at the height of his powers. RotS Kenobi also has a far greater knowledge and command of the force and more experience in battle. So I say RotS Kenobi can take this.

Here's how it goes:

TPM Obi charges like the moron he was (before learning Soresu). He gets killed. AoTC and RoTS Obi Wans both twirl their blades around and stay on the defensive till one of them makes a mistake. I'd say the first one to make a mistake would be AoTC Obi, since he had less control of the fighting style.

~wickerman~

Darth_Nefarus
this is too much ninja

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
this is too much ninja

Ninja overkill thumb down sad

~wickerman~

Kun-ni Habeo
i agre overkill

Bardock42
I think AOTC and TPM could take ROTS..he is of course very powerful but both of his earlier selves are very powerful too.

Bobafetty
So? His new self is more powerful than both his old selves by far.

sasee tiin
ROTS obi wan is more powerful, and also remember that he would know his former selves in and out, and they wouldn't know how ROTS obi fight.....ROTS Obi wins quite controlled....

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ROTS Obi would win IMHO.

Fishy
Sasee has a great point which convinced me Rots would win before I even started writing that TPM and AOTC would win

Darth_Frobo
Sasee made an excellent point defending rots, now add that he's more experienced, a better swordsman, more intelligent and more powerful with the force and it's over.

NewGuy01
At age 25, TPM Obi-Wan was probably around his physical peak, and should therefore solo.

Geistalt
Silly Jedi. Everyone knows men peak at 50.

HP Legend
I picture this fight going very similairly to how the Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon and Obi Wand fight went.

Basically ROTS Obi Wan wins comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.